Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Is It Because Am Not Jovial. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Because Am Not Jovial. (1279 Views)

5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
I've not been a regular romancelander but I visit this section any time I log on to this site. I have a thing bothering me and I strongly believe that I'll get one or two good advices from here.

My story: I've noticed that whenever I enter any place filled with females the mood will change from being playful, fun, open minded chats etc to being serious, precise, careful with less fun. On the other hand, if there're other guys with me, the female tends to mingle more with them. Am good looking and I always package well unless am on site (building construction stuff) that day. Whenever I open my mouth to say something, everywhere becomes quite and every bit of answer I get is always on point with no humor attached. Infact, girls take me so serious that even when am joking they don't find it funny. If am being assulted, humiliated, or insulted in any way they'll most definitely defend me. They're easily so disappointed in me when I do something wrong or something they think I of all people shouldn't do. Is it because I don't always smile (due to my nature of job), not jovial or something of that sort. I just pray I get a jovial wife who doesn't mind me not being playful and all that. But why the behavior and why me?
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by dyadeleye(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Uncle sey ur face resemble Frank donga own ni?...

Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Emac34: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2016
dyadeleye:
grin
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2016
dyadeleye:
lol. I don't Know who that is but one thing I know for sure is that am good looking but I suspect the problem to be the mood at which I appear. I don't know but.......Infact I honestly don't know.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by dulux07(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Like u said, u dont smile, meaning u frown alot, first impression matters alot.
Look at ur president for instance grin, even if he says something funny, pple find it hard to laugh cos of his facial expression. Try loosen up a bit. Smile grin

On the other hand, are you sure ur jokes are nt dry grin
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Regardless of our job from street cleaners to lawyers, CEO etc as long u know how to smile (which is not expensive doing it) then things will change around u.

Ppol are reading u according to ur facial expressions...so try to be more chillax, chatty & don't forget to smile.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Marry 30+ or 35+ wife weh don tire of being single or weh life don dey tire smallsmall...na any man dem dey usually find so far he get job. U see all this 20+ gals, their pusssy still wet and dem dey find fun here and there as them still get time to choose between jovial and nonjovial man.

However it because you're too used to guys. Begin try to mix with gals and be soft in ur smile and patient with them. But to say d truth some mad girls weh get stronghead pass man go wan discourage you oh. No just look dia side, go instead for the sweet tender ones.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:
Like u said, u dont smile, meaning u frown alot, first impression matters alot.
Look at ur president for instance grin, even if he says something funny, pple find it hard to laugh cos of his facial expression. Try loosen up a bit. Smile grin

On the other hand, are you sure ur jokes are nt dry grin
I don't frown neither do I force myself to smile. Just imagine your face on a neutral condition. As for jokes, I don't always joke.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Regardless of our job from street cleaners to lawyers, CEO etc as long u know how to smile (which is not expensive doing it) then things will change around u.

Ppol are reading u according to ur facial expressions...so try to be more chillax, chatty & don't forget to smile.
When we talk about smile, you smile according to the mood you're in or when you want to mischievously get something but imagine a normal day when you're just being yourself amidst the day activities and you bump into an opposite sex, do you just smile for no reason? wouldn't that look kinda unprecedented? I don't know how you guys fake it though but when when it comes to my job, we smile while pursuing the contract and we close our teeth, get focused and deliver. The clients always understands the mood.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by dulux07(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
I don't frown neither do I force myself to smile. Just imagine your face on a neutral condition. As for jokes, I don't always joke.
Just speaking from experience, people complained of my face being too serious, some even said i frown alot, but to me it was jst my neutral face.so u might think its ur neutral face, but to pple u r looking very serious.

N yes U can force yourself to start smiling when your around people, i did it n it worked. It attracts more people to me. Funny enough, people now complain of me smiling too much. grin
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:

Just speaking from experience, people complained of my face being too serious, some even said i frown alot, but to me it was jst my neutral face.so u might think its ur neutral face, but to pple u r looking very serious.

N yes U can force yourself to start smiling when your around people, i did it n it worked. It attracts more people to me. Funny enough, people now complain of me smiling too much. grin
Even if I decide to small throughout the whole day, at some point my face will return to it mood. It's more like a reflex action.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
When we talk about smile, you smile according to the mood you're in or when you want to mischievously get something but imagine a normal day when you're just being yourself amidst the day activities and you bump into an opposite sex, do you just smile for no reason? wouldn't that look kinda unprecedented? I don't know how you guys fake it though but when when it comes to my job, we smile while pursuing the contract and we close our teeth, get focused and deliver. The clients always understands the mood.

Mmmm..ppol doesnt smile are either serious or superior.. and smiling doesn't cost u a single penny..it's up to u...ur chose whether to smile or not to smile since u always find a reason not to smile @ all.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmm..ppol doesnt smile are either serious or superior.. and smiling doesn't cost u a single penny..it's up to u...ur chose whether to smile or not to smile since u always find a reason not to smile @ all.
Please do not miss understand me, I never said or insinuated that I always find reasons not to smile. When the moment presents itself I do smile but am not comfortable faking a smile and even when you see me do that, you'll know that am just pretending. Deep behind my not smiling look, am so open minded and natural in behavior and I hate pretense unless I just want to let things be.
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Michelle55: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2016
hmmmm... eleyi gidigan. please just wear a smile biko!! to tell u the truth I have an uncle like you but we don't get along because he is always serious. infact since I was born to this my adulthood I have never seen him smile, was wondering if laughter or smile ever exist in his dictionary!!! tho he is married but anytime I see the wife I usually shake her hands and tell her welldone. so dear it all boils down on one thing

wear a smile always because you don't know who you affect with your cute smile
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2016
K
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Adonis3: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2016
wow

For me

The reverse is the case

People don't take me serious

Coz I joke a lot

Guess too much of everything is bad afterall

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by NemzySeries(m): 5:20am On Feb 26, 2016
spiritual wife is involved
Re: Is It Because Am Not Jovial. by Intoboy(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2016
dah shud be becux u aint jovial,u don't look lyk sumone dah likes fun in their sight ad dey won't wanna b close to u cos dey dnt knw hw u may react

(1) (Reply)

If You Use This Brand, Ha! You Are Old, Please Go And Marry / I'm Usually H.orny These Days, What Happened? / How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.