Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (12920 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2009
You mean consummating her by 9 is a crime or wrong ? Well she reached the age of puberty and was matured.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by GEW: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

You mean consummating her by 9 is a crime or wrong ? Well she reached the age of puberty and was matured.
you know where you belong. this your mind na riot o.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2009
Really ? Why not pour me the blood of zesus
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Really ? Why not pour me the blood of zesus

Who is zezus?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2009
Why are you meddling into my affair , en ? You making me develop animus on you pls don't make me. I like you for the fact that you are gentle and smart on going round the table. Please don't meddle
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Why are you meddling into my affair , en ? You making me develop animus on you pls don't make me. I like you for the fact that you are gentle and smart on going round the table. Please don't meddle

This is a public forum and when members start to use terms like animus, zezus, and manana I deserve to know what they mean. . .Besides, you were wondering where I was earlier on weren't you?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2009
Ok, can i ask for permission :

can i be using zesus for ynur jesus since you consider many of my quotes as blasphemy
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Ok, can i ask for permission :

can i be using zesus for ynur jesus since you consider many of my quotes as blasphemy

See eh. . .I never said you blashphemed. Where did you get that idea from? You know what let's stop this banter and get down to the real business of things.

Truce? wink
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2009
that quran verse shows that mohammed indeed married a 9yr old who wasn't menstruating at the time which makes her a kid and so he thighed her until she was okay to take his,
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2009
In Islam there are limit for marriage age, anybody who married his daughter before puberty has committed a grave sin, Aisha reached puberty age, why do you think after the marriage she stayed with her parents for 3 years, that was when she fully mature and reach puberty. Ka gi ko ?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by ladygaga(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2009
pls, u guys should leave this abuzola guy alone, he is just looking for attention his family never gave him, i think he is depressed,
  he misunderstands everything one says, no wonder he is confused about himself ,he doesnt understand his  religion and overall his purpose on earth,
dont know whats bugging him, bloody antichrist,
pls mind ur religion and leave everybody's region alone, be it xtianity or anyother, just mind ur business.aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2009
6 and 9 yrs old isn't the issue here, the issue is quran says in chapter of divorce telling muslims when its right for them to marry a divorced woman it says; Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

i was once a muslim and a very devoted one, its clear to me that it says you wait for tree months before you marry anyone who hasn't reached puberty(have no courses), do you have a problem with reading and i think if you are a good muslim you should get yourself a 9yr old to marry, you always come with this no discrepancy theory check this link out http://www.islamlies.com/ and you check the quran and see for yourself if its right or wrong, you'll see all the discrepancies
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2009
Skeek, i guess you are sick, who does Iddah (divorce course) have to do with Nikah (Marriage) ? Eh ?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
@sleek, the Prophet never divorce Aisha, so what are you saying in regard to the above statement
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2009
Read this and clear ur heart

Quran 21:25
And Allah did not send any messenger before you (O Muhammad) but Allah revealed to him 'There is no god but I (ALLAH), so worship Me.

John 17:3
jesus said 'And this life eternal, that they might know. Thee, the only true God, and jesus christ whom thou sent''
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Mathew 11:25
'At that time jesus answered and said 'i thank thee, O father, Lord of heaven and earth because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and has revealed them unto babes ?'
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@sleek, the Prophet never divorce Aisha, so what are you saying in regard to the above statement

it shows that marrying underaged girls is allowed in islam
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
No
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
oh abuzola, i pray for you that ye shall walk out of darkness into the marvellous light of our Lord Jesus Christ and that you shall continually grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, you have been blinded by that brainwashing story of 72 virgins. WAKE UP
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
What makes you think am a womanizer, *hiss*
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2009
you are not one because you're expecting 72 in heaven grin, guy open your eyes, more than 15 people witnessed it when Jesus was baptised, when he died lots of people were there and when he came back to life more that 15 people saw him and we read four different accounts(gospels) saying the same thing, but in your case only mohammed heard the voice,memorized it, so its easier for one man to deceive than for several men to do that.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
There were many miracle to convince the people, split of the moon, descending of the moon, a cup of water enough for 300 people, water dripping from his hands, the pulpit spoke, the dead was raised and testify muhammad from God, Prophecy, he was ascended to jerusalem in one night a journey of months, some group of people testify seeing him, and many more
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Maykelly(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@sleek

Quran 7:27

Quran 4:82

\

u Confussed person, Holy Bible and Book Quaran are not alike neither are they the same; cheesy One is Holy the other one is not grin. get it on ur head lipsrsealed
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
Well, the bible contains discrepancy
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
@kelly, the two are holy books to different individuals, i point to the Bible cuz u believe in it and Quran to show you its holiness and powerful content
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2009
Whom most xtians advocate for, i don't know. Jesus never asked you to worship him. He never called himself God. He never said anything about christianity. Why then do you find it difficult to follow the truth? Why do you force words into Jesus' mouth? Mohammed did not compete for the Lord's supremacy neither did we call Him the son of God, He only brought us glad tidings. Pls, let the congregation in a church refuse to pay tithe one sunday and see what the Pastor will say before the end of the service or by the following sunday. Christianity has taken virtues to be vices and vices to be virtues by neglecting the teachings of Jesus in all totality and picking somthings that only suits their selfish-interests. Whomsoever Allah guides, nobody can mislead and whomsoever He misleads, nobody can guide. May Allah guide us aright!!!
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
I feel u my guy, 4 gbaski 4u
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by olabowale(m): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2009
If I ever saw a former muslim who knew nothing about Islam while professing it as his religion, after Pilgrim.1 (Sorry girl, I miss you so much), it is Sleek29! I wonder where these horrible former muslims from my Yoruba tribe got their islam, way back when they practiced?

A blind man can see the superiority of the contents between the Quran and the Bible where they have come story theme.

@May kelly: Go sleep on it. Cursing and professing to be the matron of Christianity just don't go hand in hand. Relax woman. Before long, I hope you will put the same energy into Islam, without the curse, as you have put in Christianity. Abuzola seems to be shaking the root of your belief, people of the Books!

@Abuzola: Good job. May Allah reward you, abundantly.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2009
Amin and you too for ur enormous jihad, only Allah can reward you
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2009
Mohammed no claim to be son of allah but e dey claim 2 be him partner abi wetin laila ilalau mohammadu rasula mean Why nt laila ilalau moses(even elijah or david or isa) grin rasuulai Confused fellas grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2009
Timmy The Prophet will never be a partner to God. This is an abomination
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Timmy The Prophet will never be a partner to God. This is an abomination

shocked

I'm a partner with God and I consider it an amazing priviilege.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is That Temptation You Regularly Fall For? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. / RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.