Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (12922 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2009
sleek29:

i'm back after being banned for posting the truth, whether you like it or not abuzola ann co. JESUS IS LORD

. . .go easy
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2009
My God never die neither slap by the pharisees. Lmao
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by sleek29(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
but your god is felt only by facing one direction and he couldn't save his prophet from being poisoned, do you understand ''HUMILITY'' ,guess you don't that singular act taught us a lot, humility and obedience to the end, just as abraham didn't change his mind about sacrificing his son, Jesus did the same, he didn't have to be a warrior to inspire lots of lives, he did that by being the lowest of the low. you show no wisdom at all.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
@sleek, welcome onboard, have you seen the starting of the thread. This is yet another discrepancy, why not follow Islam and be safeguard
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2009
'Those to whom We (ALLAH) have given the scripture (jews and christian) recognise him (i.e Muhammad as a messenger of Allah, and they also know that there is no god but Allah and Islam is Allah's religion) as they recognise their own sons. Those who have lost themselves will not believe"
Quran 6:20
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2009
Quran 3:70
O people of the scripture (jews and christian) ! Why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah.while you yourselves bear witness to their truth'

come to Islam and your life will never be the same
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
''Those to whom we(d gods in arabia combined to form allah) av given d scripture(gullible arabs and muslims in general) recognise him(i.e mohammed d false prophet as a messenger of allah,and they also know dat there is no god but allah and islam is mohammed's allah religion) as they recognise their own sons. Those who av lost themselves will not believe'' Quran 6: 20 angry
Look at mohammed talking in quran 3:70-, why do u disbelieve d verse of alla, - abi na verse of mohammed grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
No single word of Prophet muhammad is in the Quran, they are of God
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2009
Says who smiley
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
Says me, i challenge you to produce a verse from Prophet muhammad (P.B.U.H)
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
Quran 3:70 is a typical example of mohammed talking: ''O people of d scripture (jews and xtians-mohammed was obsessed with them in his life time-)! Why do u disbelieve in d verses of allah (can u imagine grin whc is d verse of allah? This or other quranic verse grin ), while u urselves bear witness to their truth,come to islam(mohammed is even inviting his worst nightmare to his religion) and ur life will never be d same (that's true, a true muslim has the mohammadic killer instinct in d name of jihad and sucide bombers urself inclusive grin )
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
Futile ! I was expecting you to point something like 'i muhammad say to you though not from God' , you haven't answer anything,
let me give you a typical example of the anti christ paul .
Paul said in 1 corinthians 7:25 'now concerning virgins I have no command from the Lord, but i give my opinion'
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Futile ! I was expecting you to point something like 'i muhammad say to you though not from God' , you haven't answer anything,
let me give you a typical example of the anti christ paul .
Paul said in 1 corinthians 7:25 'now concerning virgins I have no command from the Lord, but i give my opinion'

Please quote completely and don't lose the plot. . .keep it in context
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
U see,paul is not a liar just like d bible that's why he stated it exactly as it is in that context u quoted and xtians take that into account unlike the lying mohammed who wrote silly things and credited them to his allah,how do u expect a liar like mohammed with no integrity to be as truthful as paul and declare ''I mohammed say to u though not from allah'' grin the same mohammed that loves killing to d xtent of saying ''smite d unbelievers wherever u find them, '' is dis a verse of allah i or jews and xtians should believe in this present age
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
Oops.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
Don't be bias-: Paul was a fool, he admitted it , and he admitted it that it is not from God's authority , so why do you follow a fool, whereas the Quran is not a word of muhammad, Muhammad was an illiterate who can neither read nor write come up with a Book that have no discrepancy and makes alot of sense in justification.

Lets see if truely Paul was a fool
2 corinthians 11:17-19

'what am saying i say not with the Lord authority but as a fool, in this boastful confidence, since many boast of worldly things, i too will boast, for you gladly bear with fools, being wise yourselves !'
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2009
That's a classic case of humility from paul who never considered himself an authority in most matter and declared himself to be a fool in that context and not in d literal sense now let's see d passage 2Cor11:16-"I say again,let no one think me a fool,dat I may boast little.'' 17-''what I speak,I speak not according to d Lord,BUT AS IT WERE,foolishly,in this confidence of boasting, '' so is this hard to undastand? U just pick up a verse from ur islamic sites and boast here like u know what u r saying cheesy note dat paul was an educated man,a lawyer by profession,if mohammad was not educated as is d case,we av seen diff hadiths where pple wrote things he copied and other gibberish things he said see page 2 of this thread for example smiley it is only in mohammed's eyes and his deceived followers lyk u that we can find no discrepancy in his journal
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2009
@timmy, i'm glad you said Paul was an educated Lawyer, no wonder he's good at manipulation. Lawyers don't lie remember, they only bend the law to suit theirselves. What do you expect of Lawyer Paul?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
Am extremely glad, you wrote that verse, for your information paul has declared to the world that he is mr fool, i urge all christians to read 2 corin 11:16-19, and judge it yourself, how can adhere to a fool
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
It is better to adhere to a person who was sincere enuf to admit being a fool in d presence of foolish pple like you than a power craze freak who lied from d beginning to the end in d name of mohamMAD smiley
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
May God blast your father with blessing, humiliate your mother with glory and joy and finally bombard you with Almighty grace and guidance, i just love your frankness. We do not need to go any further, l have achieved what i aimed for. Topic closed. Gbam !!
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

May God blast your father with blessing, humiliate your mother with glory and joy and finally bombard you with Almighty grace and guidance, i just love your frankness. We do not need to go any further, l have achieved what i aimed for. Topic closed. Gbam !!

when did muslims also start talking christianese?

When did grace sneak into islam? cheesy While men slept . . . the enemy indeed hath sown tares among the wheat.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by JIL(m): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2009
davidylan:

when did Muslims also start talking christianese?

When did grace sneak into islam?  cheesy While men slept . . . the enemy indeed hath sown tares among the wheat.

Islam and its adherents have always been copycats. They have no original idea of their own and that is why the koran is widely known as a demonic version of the Bible. The only originality islam displays is hatred and destruction which is a veritable attribute of their demon god. There is grace in islam but its known in another form; 72 virgins and 80,000 servantsgrin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2009
What of your christianity, your jesus advice you to sell your mantle and buy a sword. What a disgrace to 21st century xtrian
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by JIL(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
WHY THE QUORAN IS BULLOCKS!

Mohammed's Tale
Sura 18:85,86, says that Alexander the Great (Zul-qarinain) followed the setting sun and found that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring. Sura 18:89-98 says Alexander the Great was a Muslim and worshipped Allah and lived to an old age.

Historical Fact
Actually, Alexander the Great died very young and was by no means a Muslim. The Greek, Alexander the Great lived from 356 - 323 B.C. (Before Jesus). He was 33 years old when he died. Muhammad and Islam did not come along till 610 A.D. (after Jesus), when Muhammad began preaching Allah and his new religion in Mecca. This was over 900 years after Alexander the Great died. Yusuf Ali and the Concise Dictionary of Islam confirm that Zul-qarinain in the Quran is Alexander the Great.

I will rather read Shakespeare's Macbeth than the koran as you are more likely to find a more reliable historical fact.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
Come on don't be saying things you know not, why not honourably come to me for lesson. A muslim is he who submit to Allah, thats what makes a muslim by submiting yourself to Allah, Abraham, Adam, moses, jesus, David, solomon are all muslim Quran 6:84-87, 2:253, 4:164-165
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by JIL(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
WHY THE KORAN IS BOLLOCKS

Qur'an 9:5, known as "the verse of the sword," declares, "Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem."

Who says the Islam is a religion of peace? If you get in you won't come out alive. Neither will you get 72 virgins. You are more likely to get a 100 demons as companions. grin

Abuzola, please stop quoting the koran. I am more likely to believe you if you Quote the Sun or Punch newspaper. grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
Really ? Awake magazine published a news 50,000 error in the bible, what do you have to say to that
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by JIL(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
ALLAH CAN'T EVEN GET HIS FACTS RIGHT

I thought you said the Quran does not contain errors. You claimed it was written by Allah, who happens to be the creator. Well, I have news for you and other folks who have been deceived: The Quran contains so many errors that it makes me embarrassed. Here are some;

Qur'an 3:59- The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Qur'an 19:67- But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?

Qur'an 15:26- We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;

Qur'an 16:4 -He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer!

Qur'an 96:2-Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

Its so sad that you worship a thing that cannot get his facts right.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
Kai, your ignorant have no bus stop, anyway make i teach you small lesson.

Allah created Adam from a sounding clay of mud, Adam wasn't born from sperm, get that. We are created from sperm the sperm thus form into clot of blood. Lets elaborate this

Quran 4:1
O mankind ! Be dutiful to your Lord, who created you from a single person (ADAM) and from him he created his wife (Eve) and from them both He created many men and women'

Quran 35:11
And Allah did create you (Adam) from dust, then from Male and female discharge semen drops (i.e Adam's offspring)'

Quran 75:36-39
'does man think that he will be left neglected ?. Was he not a mixed male and female sexual discharge of semen emitted ? Then he became a cloth of blood, then Allah shaped and fashioned him in due proportion. And made of him two sexes male and female'

thats the end of our class today, see you tomorrow
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
@jil, if you think you could ever fault the Qur'an then, i'm sory you will be disappointed. By the way, how many sons does your father(god) has and how many people has ever seen him?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
Salamu alaikum aremu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. / RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.