Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (12918 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Wa Alaikum-s-Salam Abuzola Ya Akhi
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
How family and friends, i dey gbadun the way you are disciplining this cross worshippers, more greese to your elbow, man, i feel ya. Many of them do not know that the bible is a fallacy if not now, thanks to the muslim. Long live Islam, Islam forever, i see an imam taking over the vatican, the prophecy of Prophet muhammad must be fulfil, rome will fall to Muslim
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2009
In ur dreams grin why not join ur boco haram brothers and take over bauchi first then expand ur scope all over Nigeria,then I can take u serious about Rome smiley cheesy
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
Boko group is a herectic sect, get that to your useless brain.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2009
But they are no less d slaves of allah as u are smiley cheesy
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2009
The group are like the similitude of G.W Bush
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2009
Really Tell me what i dont know grin I thot they were chanting ''boka haram'' i.e no to western education (origin from GW Bush's country) and allau akbaru,i didnt know when bush started chanting allahu akbaru what a similitude grin grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2009
Stop pretentious
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by JIL(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Stop pretentious

@Abuzola,

I thought you have decided to sheath your sword? I would advise you to take the time you would have expended in spewing hatred and stupidity on Nairaland to attend some english lessons.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hahaha, it seems my vocabulary is intimidating you folks, why not check your dictionary before stating anything else you will be embarrased like now.

My burying the hatchet is to stop presuppose blasphemy you accused me of and nothing less
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Stop pretentious

I guess you meant stop PRETENDING

Abuzola:

Hahaha, it seems my vocabulary is intimidating you folks, why not check your dictionary before stating anything else you will be embarrased like now.

My burying the hatchet is to stop presuppose blasphemy you accused me of and nothing less

He is correcting your English. . .Maybe I should interpret

The guy dey correct you as you no fit speak correct English. . .you just dey shell like person wey dem bring from village.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pls go and check the meaning of pretentious and come back. Hahaha, my vocabulary is beyond your knowledge, no wonder you keep going round the table without getting my point, don't worry i will start using simple english on you guys
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by tubabie(f): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Pls go and check the meaning of pretentious and come back. Hahaha, my vocabulary is beyond your knowledge, no wonder you keep going round the table without getting my point, don't worry i will start using simple english on you guys

Lmao! grin

Maybe if you had just managed to put "being" before the "pretentious" you would have been Excellent! tongue
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
tubabie:

Lmao! grin

Maybe if you had just managed to put "being" before the "pretentious" you would have been Excellent! tongue

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. . .he's too stuck up to realise the point that was being made.

@ Abuzola

You make me laugh!!!

You either say STOP PRETENDING as I earlier pointed out or STOP BEING PRETENTIOUS.

STOP PRETENTIOUS doesn't really make sense. I know what you were trying to imply but you were unable to communicate it appropriately.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ahonohai stop lying you didn't know what it mean in the first place
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
grin Thank God I am fully kitted in my grammar proof otherwise this mohammadic english of d highest order ''stop pretentious'' would av killed me cry
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
You better stop pretentious and agree that your Bible is corrupt despite showing you many proof
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2009
Again
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2009
Good day
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
Good day my iboncious fellow grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
If you guys could correct English vocabs this much, why have you been wasting your talents, leaving all the errors in your holy book uncorrected
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2009
Are you ready to accept Islam after realizing how corrupt the bible is ?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Ahonohai stop lying you didn't know what it mean in the first place

I'm insulted. . . angry
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
I'll rather accept satan instead of mohamMAD grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Timmy, you are damn funny
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by ladygaga(f): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2009
I'l rather be a 'babalawo' instead of bein a muslim, perverts!, u nd to see dem at my place of work,, very vulgar,shallow,bckward nd physicali very dirty nd smelly,when dey wnt shave, nd dia ladies wld wrap up lyk 'onion', dia allah or mohamed must be very dirty, ISLAM IS JUST A ScAM, U PEOPLE SHLD OPEN UP UR THICK SKULL , and stoP pretentious, lool!
Dat ws sme allahIC english 4rm mecca, lmao
To thnk that they dnt even undstnd wot they chant lyk zombies beats me, oh my gosh!walkin-left brains
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by olabowale(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2009
@Ladygaga: You will agree with me a person who just wipe his/her butts with toilet paper/tissue, cant be as clean in the butt like the person who used water in addition? That person is therefore forced to wash his/her hands, unlike the paper user, who may not even wash hands, and just continue with the daily business.

The man who does not shave is identified as a man, even from a far, rather than the one who shaves everyday, adopting the ways of the female with smooth hairless face. If he is handsome, in the winter, he may be taken for a girl, afterall everyone is wrapped up. The man with hair on his face, will definitely have a good amount showing, even when he is wrapped up. Some of these clean shaven face men do wear earring(s). Is that what you want for a husband, when you are going to bed, both of you removing your earrings?

And if you see a muslim who is smelly, believe me, he/she would smell worse if not muslim. If you think you are a clean woman outside islam, I assure you that you will be cleaner. Afterall, you will at least clean your butt properly than what you do now. And if I were to accept your statement about the muslims being dirty, except that I know better, one will have to disregard all the wealthy muslims, in their epensive clothings, homes and exotic performs. The best and most expensive perfumes are with the muslims and the hindus, not the christians. You dont have a religious law that encourages you to take shower, or wear clean cloths or perfume yourself. If you do, lets see it and I will show you from Quran about showering, and clean cloth, and from ahadith about simply clean cloths and perfume.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2009
Only a dumb mohammadic or allahic enslaved fellow will see a well shaven,masculine looking male and take him 4 a female. smiley Aarun oju ni
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Haksalam(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2009
Timmy7, i wil nt take dat insult on d holy prophet, Muhammad(SAW). He did nt compile d Quran, he was told by Allah(SWT) who knows all things. Get dat in2 ur God-forsaken brain. And do not say anytin bad abt d Arabs cos wen dey saw d truth, dey followed it. They stood by d prophet (SAW) in times of need unlike d cowards u call disciples who deserted him in times of need. Don't start dis argument wen u know dat d facts are against u. Just tell me 1 place in d bible where Jesus called himsef d son of God. Just show me 1 sign 2 prove dat xtianity is d religion of God?
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by timmy7(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2009
Here comes another pathetic mohammadin '' i wil nt take dat insult on the (un)Holy prophet mohamMAD'' very very holy indeed grin grin
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Haksalam(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
[color=Black][b]why are you attacking personalities here? why do xtians treat the holy prophet Muhammad (saw). you cannot see atrue muslim attacking Jesus cos he is also a prophet. To prove his prophethood, a snail was found @ the Bar Beach in Lagos attesting to this fact. Also a tree was discovered in Almaniah, Germany naturally designed to prove his prophrthood. we need a natural phenomenon to prove xtianity. The famous English philosopher, george Bernard Shaw opined that 'The bible is the most dangerous book in the world, '. so don;t start an argument when you know dat facts are against you. JUST PROVE DAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD WEN HE NEVER CALLED HIMSELF SO. TIMMY7, just bring a proof.
Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge by Aremugangan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2009
@haksalam, they are only being jealous. Even jesus will deny them when he finally returns. Lets thank God we are rightly guided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? / Time And Chance Happeneth To Them All / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.