Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently (1171 Views)

3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Why You May Prefer The Old Whatsapp To The Recently Updated One / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Can you guess or do you already know those frustrating things about the Glo network especially in recent times

· Poor internet data network – in as much as we want to agree that how fast you browse and download with these mobile networks in the country depends largely on your current location, but the rate at which Glo subscribers are lamenting on Glo sluggishness recently when it comes to browsing and download is highly alarming.

If we have only one or two persons complaining, we might want to disagree or term them haters of Glo network, but in a situation where handful of Glo subscribers are complaining of the same thing from North, South, East and West, then that alone shows that Glo is a suspect.

And the worst of it is that sometimes while struggling with the Glo poor network, trying to download small data file that is taking too long, you might just get an advert text message from Glo asking you to subscribe to Glo fast internet service.

· Glo just increased Glo monthly Blackberry data plan of N1000 to N1400 – this particular one is also very annoying; just imagine the Glo 1K for 3GB that blackberry and android via imei tweaking users have been using to manage their life even amidst the poor network connectivity service that subscribers are witnessing, they still went ahead to increase the data rate.

While others like Airtel are slashing theirs, Glo just went ahead to do the opposite. People have even started asking if Glo are importing the data and if the increase was as result of the recent inflation owning to Dollar to Naira increase.

· Unable to see your credit balance after dialling the code, especially after recharging – some of you on the Glo network might have been noticing this too recently, and I ask, when has it turn to a crime to see the airtime balance that you have just loaded on your Glo line.

If you notice, whenever you recharge your Glo line recently, trying to check to see your balance will only return Recharge Successful message without showing you your actual balance.

Sometimes you will even try heaven and earth to see your actual balance without recording success.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/02/3-extremely-annoying-things-that-those.html
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by okitikpo: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
I have noticed that last one too
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by lekjons(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2016
the thing wey pain me pass be say na our very own network..

and all "they" can tell us is to patronise made in Nigeria goods/services.. why should i subscribe to Glo data subscribtion when it may give you headache/HBP.. And if one eventually get the headache/HBP, "they" will still tell you to buy made in Nigeria drugs(nafdac approved poisonsundecided) as to save our economy.. So annoying!

If Nigeria is like this i wonder what hell will be like..angry

cc lalasticlala..
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by bongolistik(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
lekjons:
the thing wey pain me pass be say na our very own network..

and all "they" can tell us is to patronise made in Nigeria goods/services.. why should i subscribe to Glo data subscribtion when it may give you headache/HBP.. And if one eventually get the headache/HBP, "they" will still tell you to buy made in Nigeria drugs(nafdac approved poisonsundecided) as to save our economy.. So annoying!

If Nigeria is like this i wonder what hell will be like..angry

cc lalasticlala..
Lol don't also mind Ben Bruce making common sense here and there with buy Naija but only for us to see that he went abroad to print his Common Sense Revolution book
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Belosconi: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
bongolistik:
Lol don't also mind Ben Bruce making common sense here and there with buy Naija but only for us to see that he went abroad to print his Common Sense Revolution book
seconded : what people don't understand is that quality is what matters, regardless of the country it is coming out from
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by kestolove95(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2016
D tin no disturb me bcox once ma sub finish now..I dey go port ma line to Etisalat...sumbody should pls giv me d bb code for etisalat sub...

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by okitikpo: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2016
kestolove95:
D tin no disturb me bcox once ma sub finish now..I dey go port ma line to Etisalat...sumbody should pls giv me d bb code for etisalat sub...
the matter don reach like that?
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Folabudic: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
A lot of times when surfing the net on your android devices, you might wish to connect to your PC for a better experience or for another reason. But if you are the type that uses free browisng vpn softwares like psiphon, simple android server, sypon shield e.t.c then you need to get pdanet+. Most times if not all the time Hotspot or Usb tethering from android to PC via all these tunneling software’s is always difficult and some times impossible. And this might not really make you get the best of your internet experience. So fellas today all your worries are over, because i will be sharing with you how to make tethering from android to Pc possible on your tunneling softwares using pdanet+.
Read more here
http://jimmypro.club/pdanet-full-tutorial-on-tethering-from-android-pc/
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2016
If you not happy with their service, kindly port to another network before you get hypertension
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Okpueze1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dropping glo if this subscription is exhausted. The service now goes off randomly. Can't watch youtube videos even when the 4G BlackBerry logo is on here in Minna. Can't access the Internet or make calls as my Q5 continues writing, 'Emergency calls only'. It's really frustrating!!!
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Belosconi: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Okpueze1:
Dropping glo if this subscription is exhausted. The service now goes off randomly. Can't watch youtube videos even when the 4G BlackBerry logo is on here in Minna. Can't access the Internet or make calls as my Q5 continues writing, 'Emergency calls only'. It's really frustrating!!!
Glo is the only network that I know that constantly disconnect suddenly and will stay like 30min b4 network appears again
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Sarhyd(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Belosconi:
Glo is the only network that I know that constantly disconnect suddenly and will stay like 30min b4 network appears again
You're very right bro.. Glo sucks at that
Re: 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently by Sarhyd(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
And this will surely affect Blackberry users, especially q10 n Co.. Most will drop the sim as there's nothing like 1k 3g, cos that's what make them distinct from other networks before
Werey Network

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Who Is Currently Making Use Of Xposed Installer On His/her Lollipop 5.1??? / Top 20 Battery Killing Apps... / Infinix Hot 4 Pro (X556) Specs - Infinix Mobility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.