Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Euro To Naira On Black Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Euro To Naira On Black Market (4602 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders / Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro To Naira On Black Market by beejaychinedu(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Hello Nairalander's

I will like to the Exchange rate on Black market of Euro to naira Because What am seeing in the CBN rating is N219 per Euro. Can anybody Tell more about it Please.
Re: Euro To Naira On Black Market by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
beejaychinedu:
Hello Nairalander's

I will like to the Exchange rate on Black market of Euro to naira Because What am seeing in the CBN rating is N219 per Euro. Can anybody Tell more about it Please.
do you want to sell? I can buy from you
Re: Euro To Naira On Black Market by demosoft: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
beejaychinedu:
Hello Nairalander's

chat me up with your rate
Re: Euro To Naira On Black Market by sherifos: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
the price depends, though if its the black market price you want, check this site for daily updated price http:///euro-to-naira-exchange-rate-in-black-market-today/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Loans In Nigeria / If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales / Banks Sort Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.