Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) (36478 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Osisinakpo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.

Enemy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bald headed bread seller tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
See Upgrading.....

All that remains is some English upgrading. This babe no sabi speak shigbain English.

But who cares.......who God bless, no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by galadima77(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
I no like to dey buy land for outside town. Imagine... Second page... Mtsew!
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by DebbieSean(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm happy for her..... In other news, Today is my birthday!!! Wish me well guys

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She's still ugly.
not s ugly as your ancestors...
Jealous dude

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akike: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Knownpal(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
I haven't see her wear all these revealing dresses is it because she just dey start?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by tatucci: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
awwwwwn....

I just dey pity for ur husband. Poor fellow will have no idea what hit him! grin grin

they had better start pimping the both of you side by side o...

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by kullozone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.

This is kemi ogogoro's daughter... You know that woman that always rants on Twitter abi?

Na your mama she be but she's kinda better than you though.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Knownpal(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:

Happy Birthday.

Make sure you party with some bread too o. Especially bread from Olajumoke's factory.

HaveFun.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by larssDON(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Abeg Na only olajumoke abi keni be only person wey don turn to model.y person no go hear word again for her own
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:
happy birthday, smallie

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
No matter how them wan paint her face and make her by force celebrity her toto go still dey smell bread bread tongue

She fine sha,remind me of one smallie that year

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by HRich(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Olajumoke goes for a new hairstyle and i think she looks lovely.

http://www.melogist.com/olajumoke-ex-bread-seller-look-cute-in-new-hairstyle/

Is she the new 16+6 = 24?
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Motherfucker2: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
martineverest:
not s ugly as your ancestors...
Jealous dude

I can close my eyes and see beauty.
This lady ain't cute.

And the excessive make up failed to make her look cute.
I bet you want to fucck her so bad

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model

Cold-blooded stone-cold double-crossing envious greenfaced two-timing barmy HATER!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Poverty is still traceable in her...looking at those bones around her neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by alizma: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
KEMI OLULOYO COME AND SEE O
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nt bad smiley

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
wink

No matter how terrible your hustle is, just a day of richness n u will feel you've never tasted poverty for once.

Let's the haters bring it on here, we'v got your back fully covered. angry

She doesnt even know how to pose for shots...me thinks her coaches still hv a long way to go...tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Orioner(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:

happy birthday to you... hope you had fun

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by HRich(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
As long as its olajumoke its FP material .so make I chillax
It's the lord doing and you should join hands in appreciation to the hand work of God. Stop hating so the Blessings of God will get to you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by jaksabbey(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
She's hot......
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
mekonglobal:

She doesnt even know how to pose for shots...me thinks her coaches still hv a long way to go...tongue

As long as d money keeps coming in f^ck pose tongue

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
wink

No matter how terrible your hustle is, just a day of richness n u will feel you've never tasted poverty for once.

Let the haters bring it on here, we'v got your back fully covered. angry
hahahahaha cheesy E never reach dat level bro cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by bluaero(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Genea:
I have held my peace for so long because I don't wanna look like a hater but now its getting boring and annoying, must u post everything about this gal, in fact she has become a model now, maybe I should start hawking and stop sch, na dah one sure pass...please u guys should stop this asslicking, God has answered her prayers..Good...on to d next one abeg

Lmao!!!
See painment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by babzlim(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
You hate her you promote her, you say trash about her God keeps blessing her....best advice, Go And Kill Yourself.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
:DBabe has finally become my role model! tongue
kai shameno dey your body at all at all,na dis 16 years old girl you wey don become grandma and going to 65 dey call your role model,you try no be small.

Take I dash you tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by fireforfire: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

honestly.... aswear
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:

Ummm, Wish u could replace my position on dis thread so u can get more likes n wishes.

HBD!!!

But permit me to attach ur pix to my comment

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

As long as d money keeps coming in f^ck pose tongue
Lol really cheesy well i agree with u cos dats d real deal.......money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / Alex, Mercy, Mike And Tobi Bakre Hang Out At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.