Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) (36482 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ILL AGREE WITH YOU.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER SOON TO BE FIVE MINUTES FAME LIKE TONY TETUILLA AND IDRIS ABDULKAREEM WHO FADED INTO OBSCURITY BECAUSE THEY LACKED SUBSTANCE JUST LIKE OLAJUMOKE ASIDE FROM A HEAVILY MADE UP FACE AND SKINNY BODY .THE ONLY THING IRRITATING ABOUT THE MATTER BE SAY NIGERIANS LOVE TO CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY INSTEAD OF INNOVATIONS A LOT AS SEEN IN OLAJUMOKES CASE.

LOOK AT THE WAY WESTERNERS CELEBRATE INVENTORS,SCIENTISTS,MEDICAL GENIUSES AND SURGEONS.THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAS OLAJUMOKE DONE TO HER IMMEDIATE SOCIETY THAT SHES THIS HYPED undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

RECENTLY SOME STUDENTS HAD A FIRST CLASS IN WHATEVER FIELD OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA,THEY WEREN'T CELEBRATED.A TEENAGER HERE IN NIGERIA MADE A CAR HE WASNT CELEBRATED EXCEPT THIS ILLITERATE GIRL.NO WONDER THERE IS SO MUCH BRAIN DRAIN IN NIGERIA AND NOTHING WORKS

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Zoe99(f): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
She take style resemble rihanna.See as her forehead commot.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Henycymama(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
yaqq:
she isn't any1 role model, jst a lucky lady! if she was educated b4 hawking bread it would av been understood dt she lacks a job there by making people see how life is hard but never gave up! hers is jst a definition of share destiny n d meaning of her name tks it's cause

she isn't lucky, she's in for it according to destiny
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Coolgent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Did u just say CUTE? well perhaps there is another defination of cute
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by jollymizzle(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model
The hate is strong in this one.chill nw haba.peson dey sell bread u tok say she never struggle for her life.na waa for u o

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by alaskido(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
She looks like a doll and also looks like a python that swallowed a grass cutter.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
I need job badly. Abeg u get job for me grin grin
Motherfucker2:

A hand shake with her ??
She's now your role model ??

What do you do for a living ?? Do you have a job ??
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by tico1212(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na now she knw say she don marry? We no dey see ring when she dey sell bread na.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue
IYANGBALI:
kai shameno dey your body at all at all,na dis 16 years old girl you wey don become grandma and going to 65 dey call your role model,you try no be small.

Take I dash you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
if I tear you slap you go see your menses
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Bigchief46(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.
You are waiting for that day? Like seriously? How is that a blessing to you assuming it happens? Why is such breakup your prayer point? I really would be interested to know
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by adellam16(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Olajumoke goes for a new hairstyle and i think she looks lovely.

http://www.melogist.com/olajumoke-ex-bread-seller-look-cute-in-new-hairstyle/

I don't understand. R u dis daft? Y shuld it b news? Like seriously u sound dumb.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akindap07(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model
broda! Goan complain to God ooo...he'll listen to you
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akindap07(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
jollymizzle:

The hate is strong in this one.chill nw haba.peson dey sell bread u tok say she never struggle for her life.na waa for u o
broda! Dis mallam na confused mallam jawe...no mind am
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akindap07(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ILL AGREE WITH YOU.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER SOON TO BE FIVE MINUTES FAME LIKE TONY TETUILLA AND IDRIS ABDULKAREEM WHO FADED INTO OBSCURITY BECAUSE THEY LACKED SUBSTANCE JUST LIKE OLAJUMOKE ASIDE FROM A HEAVILY MADE UP FACE AND SKINNY BODY .THE ONLY THING IRRITATING ABOUT THE MATTER BE SAY NIGERIANS LOVE TO CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY INSTEAD OF INNOVATIONS A LOT AS SEEN IN OLAJUMOKES CASE.

LOOK AT THE WAY WESTERNERS CELEBRATE INVENTORS,SCIENTISTS,MEDICAL GENIUSES AND SURGEONS.THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAS OLAJUMOKE DONE TO HER IMMEDIATE SOCIETY THAT SHES THIS HYPED undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

RECENTLY SOME STUDENTS HAD A FIRST CLASS IN WHATEVER FIELD OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA,THEY WEREN'T CELEBRATED.A TEENAGER HERE IN NIGERIA MADE A CAR HE WASNT CELEBRATED EXCEPT THIS ILLITERATE GIRL.NO WONDER THERE IS SO MUCH BRAIN DRAIN IN NIGERIA AND NOTHING WORKS

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you are healed in jesus name!
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by missyQween(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
From grass to grace..Enjoy ya self
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akindap07(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Zoe99:
She take style resemble rihanna.See as her forehead commot.
what else do you think TY bello saw in her na....na d opon na :-)
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Zoe99(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
akindap07:
what else do you think TY bello saw in her na....na d opon na :-)
lol

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by MacJC: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:
I'm happy for her..... In other news, Today is my birthday!!! Wish me well guys

HBD Sean, wishing you many more yrs in Christ Jesus' guidance, IJN, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.

Keep waiting

But I bet that it will never happen
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
IYANGBALI pi need a slap cos e b like say my menses don cease oooo. I never see am tongue :Post=43275618:
if I tear you slap you go see your menses
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by alhabie(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Chorus:Bad belle,Bad belle,bad belle
It's allowed,It's allowed..Hope u don marry too?
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Genea(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
bluaero:

Lmao!!! See painment grin grin
lolx, its not, it just getting boring
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
author=Charmerbeautylooks post=43278379]
I no go slap you I no want you to see am. God don catch you, your gardener don give you belle tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by goodgate: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
OH girl you be wintch? why you just dey wish her bad like dis nah? I know you wish you were in her shoes but with this you attitude e go tey ooh. No let BABA VEX FOR YOU OOO.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by cornoil(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
u are terrible human being, hw culd u wish ur fellow female dat, behold that same doom awaits u in jesus christ name
rheether:
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly, I am not hating but I haven't seen anything outstanding in this girl.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by olabs201(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Element and agent of front page on nairaland. Take about olajumoke and you make front page asap.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
akindap07:
okuta so you were actually sick? grin

Eh ya.pele.it actually showed in the balderdash you wrote grin
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
akindap07:
so you were sick? grin

Eh ya pele grin

It actually showed in the balderdash you typed.please help yourself by taking your medications grin
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by akindap07(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so you were sick? grin

Eh ya pele grin

It actually showed in the balderdash you typed.please help yourself by taking your medications grin
smile... Mallam sha don't forget to consult ur doctor if these symptoms persist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda In N250,000 High Heels And White 2 Piece Ensemble / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.