Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) (36481 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by popsonbj: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She's still ugly.
I once saw her interview on YouTube, she can't speak pidgin English, her Yoruba was so Strong
Hater! You will die of heart attack. Jelousy go kill you . Ewuuuuu
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:
I'm happy for her..... In other news, Today is my birthday!!! Wish me well guys
Happy Birthday... Long life and more blessings cool

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by misspicy(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.
Breakup with her husband? are you that dense? so married couples breakup now.

The result of a serially used and dumped piece of shit_ is what you are,as you wish her,so shall it be for you....ode tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Ojay105(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
THE BEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME..OSCAR AWARD ORGANISERS TAKE NOTE..SHE DESERVE 1..
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by judedwriter(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm...C how dis girl star dey shine wella grin -she don surpass many wey long leave her for back... She don get fame pass all those ladies wey dey cat walk for office cheesy anyway...na Baba God bless am.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
SerialGist:
Poverty is still traceable in her...looking at those bones around her neck.

olodo. it shows you arent exposed.
A model is supposed to have prominent collar bones. it makes dressed look better on them.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by scachy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beauty without brain

not a hatter though. But can't imagine a bread seller not knowing how to grind at least pidgin English in 21St century. Worst still, she's young.
TY pls enroll her in English class session ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:

I can close my eyes and see beauty.
This lady ain't cute.

And the excessive make up failed to make her look cute.
I bet you want to fucck her so bad
u are just a beast of no training. People like u come from family of ugly people

Nonentity at its peak
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by carinmom(f): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettyjo:
don't know if am the only one that noticed it...but one thing i know is that make up does not fit thi s girl.
she looks prettier without it.
I have noticed that too, the make up makes her look fake.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by baysol: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Olajumoke goes for a new hairstyle and i think she looks lovely.

Kemi Olunloyo and co-haters and jealous lot, you see what we caledl real beauty, not artificial chemical enhanced beauty that you and your lot wield, like glorified scare-crows. Anyway, Jumoke represent true Nigerian woman undergoing much anticipated reinaissance and the true reliance on yoruba language as a language of substance to be learned by all in the world; after all we gave it to Brazil, Cuba ,and T and T and they are all proud to be associated with thew language. Jumoke omoyi joo carry go.

http://www.melogist.com/olajumoke-ex-bread-seller-look-cute-in-new-hairstyle/

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Motherfucker2: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
martineverest:
u are just a beast of no training. People like u come from family of ugly people

Nonentity at its peak

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by DasukiSambo: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Those haters will soon come here to rant! Jumoke, only a hand shake wit u, will make my weekend! grin :DBabe has finally become my role model! tongue

o ye foolish Nigerian, whence shall thou receive sense? ......
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Aringon(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model

God does not look at beauty before blessing anybody, this is her time okay bro
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Bhella5(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Olajumoke, now that you got money..... Abeg, just buy Nairaland make we rest angry
Chai! So you dey beef Jummy too eh?
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by dare9ja: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She's still ugly.
I once saw her interview on YouTube, she can't speak pidgin English, her Yoruba was so Strong
I can see hatred in your words... One doesn't have to be fluent in English before he/she gets famous. Ń besides, people tagging her "ugly " I'm very sure they don't have a galfriend that's finer then her.
Why not try to be what we want to be.. Other than criticized others who have made it.. .
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by carinmom(f): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Now if i say i am tired of hearing about this Olajumoke nairalanders'll tag me hater, but I'm not hating. Its just that the publicity given to the lady is getting boring.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
sexybaby22:

olodo. it shows you arent exposed.
A model is supposed to have prominent collar bones. it makes dressed look better on them.

What are you talking about? You seem not to understand the bones differ. Gennevive has those bones around her neck but obviously not the type this Olajumoke has. Hers is an obvious poverty-generated ones which is always different from the other ones.

BTW, i am not beefing her...i only stated the obvious and i know with good and proper feeding, all those empty places will be filled up.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Am waiting for the day she will break up with her husband. It will happen and the news will be on FP.

Omo yii!!! Kini jumoke gba lo wo e?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Arobake: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Ugly ass illiterate skinny teenage mother dumbo lipsrsealed

Don't know why she deserves to be a model, she ain never had to struggle for shiit...surely there are better things that Could have made her rich that befits her like Her Bakery Blowing up in Cash that would be more in tune to the prayers she offers her pastors not a model

Please dont say that. You dont know her story..You didnt know her struggles. Neither do I. But at least we all know that the situation and poverty was so dire that she had to leave her husband and one of her children back at home, in her village, to come and hustle in Lagos.
Leaving one's children behind to go away to hustle can be real heartrending. Who feels it knows it. Many many years ago I had to leave my children behind to go hustle abroad (my husband was late), they were not even as young as Jumoke's children; many nights I will weep and weep because I missed them awfully and I wondered how they were. I also mourned the fact that I was missing out on our lives together as they were growing (thank God).
We thank God, it's all history today. Nobody saw me then and shot me to instant wealth. But Im not envious of Jumoke. I thank God for her and her uncommon favour. Let us be happy for people when fortune favours them like this (most of those rich people in Nigeria today, got there thru crooked means), while praying that God answers us too mightily too.
No, it is not exactly well, but it will be well by His Grace.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Smooyis(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Indeed you will wait for eternity. And you will be disappointed because fame will never make her leave her husband.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by cruzita(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
HRich:
It's the lord doing and you should join hands in appreciation to the hand work of God. Stop hating so the Blessings of God will get to you.
I ain't hating ,I just booked space
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
I AM LOOKING FOR NAIRALANDS OWN OLAJUMOKE.

YOU CAN VIDEO BOMB, PHOTO BOMB, ADVERT BOMB, FAMILY PORTRAIT BOMB, ANY KIND OF SENSIBLE BOMB AND SEND IT TO ME SO WE DO YOU OVER.

OLAJUMOKE YOU ARE BLESSED.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
One of the haters spoted,and that shall be your portion ijn,when you are praying for others,you are praying for urself,do to others what you want them do for you.
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by HRich(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
I ain't hating ,I just booked space
Lolz. So you now sale lands here
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by omotonyx(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where is her hubby
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by SirDorianGray(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
DebbieSean:
I'm happy for her..... In other news, Today is my birthday!!! Wish me well guys

HBD Deborah, Wish you LLNP (Amen) Have a Good 1.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by SirDorianGray(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:

I can close my eyes and see beauty.
This lady ain't cute.

And the excessive make up failed to make her look cute.
I bet you want to fucck her so bad

You're talking about a married woman ****
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by accused(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Olajumoke goes for a new hairstyle and i think she looks lovely.

http://www.melogist.com/olajumoke-ex-bread-seller-look-cute-in-new-hairstyle/

any day any how,any tin olajumoke makes me happy.one day i will be celebrated nd worship by niaja wicth nd haters
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by emonkey(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Waiting for the day you will get husband. Nobody will even be interested. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by serendipityF: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rome was not built in a day

mekonglobal:

She doesnt even know how to pose for shots...me thinks her coaches still hv a long way to go...tongue
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by beau49: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

This is not good. Do not wish this on her. Our thoughts in one way or the other have an effect on others and whether you believe it or not we share part in the guilt.

Kindly take those words back.....
Re: Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) by martineverest(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself.
and u too, bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / Davido Signs Ayanfe To DMW / Rukky Sanda In N250,000 High Heels And White 2 Piece Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.