Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) (31783 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Prays At Eid-el-kabir (video) / Why The Saudis Opened The Holy Ka'aba For Buhari In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adeevah:

I watched the debate from the beginning to the end, there is nothing explosive about trump...that's what debate is all about.

#trumphasabadcumblabbingtonguethou
Trump will round it up on super Tuesday

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian officials prayed inside the Holy Ka'abah yesterday in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba also referred as Kaaba Muazzama (Grand Kaaba), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/president-buhari-and-other-delegates.html

Is it possible that some BH faithfuls will be praying there too? Just asking. No insults intended.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by lankieman: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
God has nothing to do with this, that's why all sort of things thrives in our society we call God God God, the countries u look up to and trying to emulate is this how they transformed theirs country?
Hypocrites everywhere hiding under the covers of religion to perpetrate evil with the blessings of some of the so called relious father's.

uote author=Alaminz post=43274961]p
that means u dnt believ in God..u are neither christian nor muslim..[/quote]
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by thundafire: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
what will el-rufai say maybe prayer of the ajala dat cnt stay in his country 4 a day goin 2 deceive themselves

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by chuose: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Deltagiant: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
That is one thing I'm yet to understand about Islam; unlike in Christianity, most Muslims pray with their eyes looking distracted. Christians wears the look of deep meditation conversely.

Take a good look at the picture. And at each an everyone of them. They appear to be saying hey look at me and/or carried away by something other than what they should be doing. Third picture of page0.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
I pray someone among the trash talkers here should become president of this country someday ....so they'll know what its really like being the president of a country ..... most of y'all dummies think its really easy to lead a country and make things happen in a jiffy .... if its that easy y'all too should be buying Lamborghinis every month ...making money in a jiffy shouldn't be a problem ...... ... some of y'all don't wanna understand things happen gradually ..this man still has a long way to go ...at least let his tenure end and insult him he fails to fulfil his promises ........ 9ja pple and IFA .... they want to win 100 million at once with a stake of 100 naira ....... if that's the way Americans too plays their game they won't be where they re today ...... there re things that won't reveal itself and has made good impact to the society ..... y'all shouting he's not doing anything he's just travelling bla bla bla ...i pray someone among y'all too becomes president of this country someday !
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by elohorayodele: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Spirituality is not an excuse for mediocrity.
If you like pray till your forehead become black and hard as stone.

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
I pray someone among the trash talkers here should become president of this country someday ....so they'll know what its really like being the president of a country ..... most of y'all dummies think its really easy to lead a country and make things happen in a jiffy .... if its that easy y'all too should be buying Lamborghinis every month ...making money in a jiffy shouldn't be a problem ...... ... some of y'all don't wanna understand things happen gradually ..this man still has a long way to go ...at least let his tenure end and insult him he fails to fulfil his promises ........ 9ja pple and IFA .... they want to win 100 million at once with a stake of 100 naira..they want to have uninterrupted power supply 10 days after voting a new president in . ....... if that's the way Americans too plays their game they won't be where they re today ...... there re things that won't reveal itself and has made good impact to the society things re being done gradually ..... y'all shouting he's not doing anything he's just travelling bla bla bla ...i pray someone among y'all too becomes president of this country someday !
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by cytellProperty: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bunch of hypocrite.
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian officials prayed inside the Holy Ka'abah yesterday in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba also referred as Kaaba Muazzama (Grand Kaaba), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alcmene, i dont think u are ok at upstair. why are u insulting other pples religion? u are saying president Buhari is praying to his terorist god. a man wt normal thinking brain wil never utter such a statement. always learn to be courtesy.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Umarlulu: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
So you are calling your creator terrorist god, better ask for forgiveness!!!!!
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Trump will round it up on super Tuesday

Undisputed! Sure, he will...no strong rival
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Akiika: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wow! what an honor!
Non-Muslims may not understand.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
all the prayers nigerians been praying over the years still nothing has changed. nigeria is pratically over flooded with churches and so called pastors, perharps common sense is the answer not prayer. prayer without effort is just a waste of time.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by icybeth(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
discrimination in religion. it is only those who are rich and recognised can enter abi? what of the poor people who use their last kobo to travel to mecca?

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by JurassicPark: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
So I now see why this OLD man wanted to soak the entire nation in blood cos of his DREAMS which I guess he is now living..whether the country tumbles or not, he doesn't give a damn. After junketeering he takes another LEAVE to gather more strength.

Just imagine a country with no constituted economic team. Just a one-man show in a country of over 170million people. This is the height of unquestioned CHANGE.

The protagonists are even getting frustrated and tired of their propaganda that they now begging their god for help.

Karma is real.

Watch what you serve others 'cos you'll get served same in equal measure

What goes around, comes back around!

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by sadissbala(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Where is the president now?I didn't saw him in the photo
may be u have an eye problems
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
CastedDude:

That is the highest honour you can accord to any Muslim in this world.
The Saudis must have had the greatest regard for PMB to have granted such highly sought after privilege.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Pataki: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2016
I am sincerely disgusted with that picture from President Buhari and the bunch of people he has chosen to surround himself with.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by drstone1: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
PMB abeg pray for Nigeria and shut all that ipod brat forever

Who told you He is praying for Nigerians in the first place. We should not assume he so loves his countrymen whom he was ready to massacre if he had not won elections. Truth be told, the earnestness and urgency of this his trip to the centre of the Black kaaba has to do with the outcome of his recent medical reports while on his last vacation n medical check up.!! Seems to me that he is in a very desperate situation, if he can tear open the black stone within d kaaba itself. He may attempt it.

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2016
lekjons:
so people dey enter dah thing shocked
itz nt a tin, its a house. Father abraham, ishmeal and hannah where the ppl who built it. It is da highest respect u wld b accorded in saudi as a muslim. I dont knw of any other african muslim leaderz bin allowd in.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Adeevah:

What's explosive about the debate?
leave am, him go dey cool when him begin deport our brodaz bk to 9ja. See da unruly coments he made abt nigerianz. I hope americanz learn 4rm d george bush era and make d rite choice.

Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by orunto27: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Prepare for Prophet Buhari S.A.W. Of the "Buhiits Movement". For he has been where no African has been before. The Recce and foot Soldiers for this Movement is The Fulani Herdsmen, so ne, sw, nc, se and ss beware of Buhiits.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by lekjons(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2016
ElCapone:
itz nt a tin, its a house. Father abraham, ishmeal and hannah where the ppl who built it. It is da highest respect u wld b accorded in saudi as a muslim. I dont knw of any other african muslim leaderz bin allowd in.
don't take that as an insult..

i was only surprised to hear people entered it cos i used to see the way those who go for hajj used to struggle to touch or lick it..
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by chernest2002: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
No amount of pray will save naira, only good action. After praying you will come home and face reality.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by StrapOnQueens: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari going to get inspiration from the pit of hell and the residence of lucifer.

Evil people.

He has gone to drink the blood of innocent people.

You shall pay for the blood you have spilled.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
lekjons:
don't take that as an insult..

i was only surprised to hear people entered it cos i used to see the way those who go for hajj used to struggle to touch or lick it..
i undastand bro. We revere dat house broz. Its da highest respect accorded to a person as a muslim.
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
sadissbala:
may be u have an eye problems
I have noticed you,are you happy now?
Re: Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) by Osyabj: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Alaminz:

muslims are not idol worshipers pls. the black stone is regarded as house of God,n need respect.. it doent hv mouth,hand,nor nose for u to call idol is just a building wrap with black cotton n perfume.

On a funny note. Just google blackstone vagina images and see the true image. But worshipping God is personal and no one should be criticized on how one chooses to do it.

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria: Senate President Performs Last Function / The END Of IPOB Is Here.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86