Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth (10373 Views)

My Despicable Life Before I Met Him / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for your answer Gatiano.

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
gatiano:
Who exactly are you refering to? I don't understand.

Every humanoid being in the universe descended from the Body of the Blackman and Blackwoman. Al the animals and plant came out from the body of The Black people. The universe came out from us and not the other way round.

for example, i mean that about 700 years ago. a african black man went to europe to live there. he married there. his chidren and descendants intemarried there.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
All his descendant after the 6th generation would no longer be African. They would have lost the Black germ in their bodies where God can incarnate Himself or Herself.

Me for example-
If I marry another woman from another race
I + an european woman= halfcaste (still black with the Black germ)
that halfcaste + an european woman= one fourth Black, one black grand parent (still has the black germ)
up unto the 6th to 7th generation.

Little something to add "we are the best secret service that there is, we can spy into any presidential houses we want, cia, mossob etc...

Albinoes are Black people. Two albino parent can reproduce very black children because thay have black germ, the black germ is only suppressed, whereas in non-blacks, it is completely removed.

It takes just only one Black parent to turn generations of non-black person into An African. That is why Black ca never die out on the planet.

The greatest punishment for Black people is for those who willingly turn their generations into other races.

777philosopher:
for example, i mean that about 700 years ago. a african black man went to europe to live there. he married there. his chidren and descendants intemarried there.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
gatiano:
All his descendant after the 6th generation would no longer be African. They would have lost the Black germ in their bodies where God can incarnate Himself or Herself.

Me for example-
If I marry another woman from another race
I + an european woman= halfcaste (still black with the Black germ)
that halfcaste + an european woman= one fourth Black, one black grand parent (still has the black germ)
up unto the 6th to 7th generation.

Little something to add "we are the best secret service that there is, we can spy into any presidential houses we want, cia, mossob etc...

Albinoes are Black people. Two albino parent can reproduce very black children because thay have black germ, the black germ is only suppressed, whereas in non-blacks, it is completely removed.

It takes just only one Black parent to turn generations of non-black person into An African. That is why Black ca never die out on the planet.

The greatest punishment for Black people is for those who willingly turn their generations into other races.

ok. thank you. how can we the black race wipe out the other races away from the earth?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
777philosopher:
ok. thank you. how can we the black race wipe out the other races away from the earth?
Is this something you believe can happen?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello Muafrika2, 777philosopher, gatiano and others,

I think the original intend of this thread from Bigfrancis21, was never to discuss Black supremacy theories, nor ideas that promote one race over another. Nairaland is big, and you guys can always create a new thread where all those your ideas can be discussed - to the extent it aligns with the policy of Nairaland.

I would therefore plead with you, to avoid derailing this thread, which otherwise could have been very instructive for other readers.

One more thing I would like to add is, all that is living is an expression of the love of God. There is no need to oppose elements of the divine among themselves, nor to look for "superior" and "inferior" entities.

Any True spiritual person in my sensing, knows that everything that exists, all of nature in its diversity from Humans to animals including vegetables, trees, minerals, etc. is a reflection of the love of God, and as such deserves respect and dignity. There is therefore no need for any superior group, nor inferior class, we are all one, and we should struggle to learn how to love and respect every element of nature.

While this is my humble opinion, and as such you are free to reject it, please avoid derailing the thread with notions of black supremacy and racial considerations.

I wish you all, all that is noblest and purest.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
LoJ:

I think the original intend of this thread from Bigfrancis21, was never to discuss Black supremacy theories, nor ideas that promote one race over another. Nairaland is big, and you guys can always create a new thread where all those your ideas can be discussed - to the extent it aligns with the policy of Nairaland.

I would therefore plead with you, to avoid derailing this thread, which otherwise could have been very instructive for other readers.

One more thing I would like to add is, all that is living is an expression of the love of God. There is no need to oppose elements of the divine among themselves, nor to look for "superior" and "inferior" entities.

Any True spiritual person in my sensing, knows that everything that exists, all of nature in its diversity from Humans to animals including vegetables, trees, minerals, etc. is a reflection of the love of God, and as such deserves respect and dignity. There is therefore no need for any superior group, nor inferior class, we are all one, and we should struggle to learn how to love and respect every element of nature.

While this is my humble opinion, and as such you are free to reject it, please avoid derailing the thread with notions of black supremacy and racial considerations.

go and tell the racist Caucasian race to stop producing chemical and biological weapons like HIV, ebola virus, to kill the Black Race? and tell the Evil Racist Caucasian people to return the lands, they stole from us?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

Is this something you believe can happen?
yes, it can happen. through co operation and unity of the black race.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
LoJ:

We are still on topic you guy. We are discussing people's spirits.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
777philosopher:
Like you said before, there are white people who are descendants of African people. Their heritage is ours And vice versa. We rise and fall together spiritually.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
This question is so involved, I will address it tomorrow in details to the best of my knowledge. I will state however, That if we are to destroy them, they won't last 12 hours (I am being nice), but it would take a lot of Black people too (Not the awaken Black people and people in the villiage), the black people that would die or not make it will be the negropeans and the afropeans(coons and askaris).

That is not the reason stopping the Elders from wiping them out. The reason is simply because "They are Yahweh's and The Elohim's property". As the Elohim owns them, You also have your creatures that you might have created alone or in group some where within the endless parallel universe; You may even be an incarnation of One of the Elohim.

Secondly, They have destroyed this planet, they will clean it up, its process has begun, they are trickingly calling it climate change. I will address how we will bring them down without the use of a pen-knife and they know it.

777philosopher:
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
I understand what you mean. I would have apologized if it was about Black supremacy or superiority. It is simply the truth and it is time when it must be revealled. Everything in the universe will be revealled. I am not a messager or a prophet, I am just a student and a learner, and I will relay the truth to whoever wants to hear it. It funniest thing is I will also learn alot in My Black Family (You can never imagine what is stored in our memory bank 'cells').

There is nothing anybody can talk about that would not lead back to Black People, NOTHING! Name it and I will try scientifically and mathematically, historically in a child's language proof to you how it lead back to Black People.

LoJ:

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Unity is the CODE WORD! Make a research on how much the non-blacks spend on Black disunity from their budget. You would go mad for atleast a week (lol) but true.
777philosopher:
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2016
gatiano:
I understand what you mean. I would have apologized if it was about Black supremacy or superiority. It is simply the truth and it is time when it must be revealled. Everything in the universe will be revealled. I am not a messager or a prophet, I am just a student and a learner, and I will relay the truth to whoever wants to hear it. It funniest thing is I will also learn alot in My Black Family (You can never imagine what is stored in our memory bank 'cells').

There is nothing anybody can talk about that would not lead back to Black People, NOTHING! Name it and I will try scientifically and mathematically, historically in a child's language proof to you how it lead back to Black People.

777philosopher:
go and tell the racist Caucasian race to stop producing chemical and biological weapons like HIV, ebola virus, to kill the Black Race? and tell the Evil Racist Caucasian people to return the lands, they stole from us?

Muafrika2:

We are still on topic you guy. We are discussing people's spirits.

Actually, Loj was right. The original topic of this thread is to discuss spirituality and not racial superiority. So guys please let us keep the topic of this thread restricted to the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2016
gatiano:
This question is so involved, I will address it tomorrow in details to the best of my knowledge. I will state however, That if we are to destroy them, they won't last 12 hours (I am being nice), but it would take a lot of Black people too (Not the awaken Black people and people in the villiage), the black people that would die or not make it will be the negropeans and the afropeans(coons and askaris).

That is not the reason stopping the Elders from wiping them out. The reason is simply because "They are Yahweh's and The Elohim's property". As the Elohim owns them, You also have your creatures that you might have created alone or in group some where within the endless parallel universe; You may even be an incarnation of One of the Elohim.

Secondly, They have destroyed this planet, they will clean it up, its process has begun, they are trickingly calling it climate change. I will address how we will bring them down without the use of a pen-knife and they know it.

i wish we can wipe them out now. i can not wait for it anymore.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 13, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Actually, Loj was right. The original topic of this thread is to discuss spirituality and not racial superiority. So guys please let us keep the topic of this thread restricted to the topic at hand.

Alright.

Gatiano, I believe he means we speak about spiritual experiences like yours for example. Like how did you start being who you are in this lifetime.

777philosopher you are crazy.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Brother, You are one of the few who bring these kind of wonderful topic of esoteric understanding into this forum.
Pre-birth memories- what does it mean? Do You mean pre-born or pre-birth (they are two seperate things entirely).

Born day is when one comes out from his/her mother's womb. we mistakenly call that birthday when it should be bornday.
Birth day is that second when one is conceived, when the sperm fertilizes the ovum. It is actually the Birthday and it is very crucial to the Black people.

The pre-birth experiences of the non-black is more on the biological level. It is short, it has some essence to it which I call, Yahweh's mind or One of the Elohim's mind. The Elohim simply being Blackmen and Blackwomen (living), Who are the incarnation of the Original Gods, and inturn They gave part of their mind to the non-black races. That is why the non-black have a collective unconsciousness that they the non-black call collective consciousness. They did not give their Spirit to the non-blacks, that is why the non-blacks were called spiritless beings. They have a soul(consciousness). Even Yesu made it known and clear on a scientific but proverbial level.

The pre-birth experiences in Black people is on a biological level and mostly on a Spiritual level. The Original Gods are directly incarnated in Black People, just like in the Elohim. The difference between the Black people here and the Eloheim is the Elohim are with their Perfected Bodies, they are the owner of this world cycle, They are the Gods of the non-black people. While the Black people here are in a degradable body (all body will degrade, only a perfected ones can live depending on how long the host wants it to), The Black people here have never been educated but except a few...
There is One Original God for One Black Person, this unconsciousness is not collective, yet we must be united, because it was in unity that The Original Gods created the universe, this Unity is the divine called ONE GOD.

Pre-birth memories on a biological level is based upon the information on our Parents' DNA. We get all these information from the DNA from our ancestors and would be passed on. The non-black existence is only 6100 years old, they can't live past 7000 years, They can experience what their ancestors did in that timeline, they can't go beyond that because there was no Black germ in them that can. Elohim can give them a vision of the rest of the 900 to 1000 years.
Black people have parents starting directly from the Original God at the beginning of this universe which is not even the beginning.

So when we say "Pre-birth memories", It means one thing to the non-blacks and entirely different thing for the Black people. I am sorry to burst peoples' bubble, We are not all One people. Everyone must go back into its own; it is written in the books. Should we then place every people in one room, it won't do us as a Black Nation no good.

I will answer 777philosopher question, He may not have placed it well because of political correctness stuff, But His Godself or Firstself or The Original God in Him is happy so are the Elohim with His question. I will answer them according to what I understand even if it will go a little off the topic but not entirely.

bigfrancis21:

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
lol

To wipe them out is not strategic. You only have to understand their purpose of being here. Once You understand their purpose, their characters and their mode of thinking will be in Your palm. They would become nothing more than Your domestic chicken, dogs, cats and rabbits. Why? It is because you don't love the dogs, cats, rabbits etc and neither do you hate them. Love and hate are both side of one single coin, They both carry the same frequency and force, Infact they want that hate, its force is more aggressive and sharper than that of Love. Love is gentle and mild, However way We give it to them, either love or hate, they had always used them both against Us and won.

Why compare them to animals, that is too extreme; Really? What happens to a jaguar to walks within th territory of the lion? what happens to a wolf from another pack into the territory of another pack of wolves? What happens when our domestic dogs suddenly sees another dog within its compound?
Now why is it that non-black races can't stand another race within their countries or communities? A good case is the syrian immigration crisis.
Why is it that Black people are always scared and watching their backs 24/7 when within non-black races?

Secondly, Which animals is there that has a curly or kinky fur or hair? None except the Lamb or the sheep and that is why the sheep is been used to refer to Black people. Sheep are a foolish animals without a thought process, they can easily walk happily unto their death, that is the exact discription of the Black people today, they need a shepard. caucasians and arabs had immidiately turned Yesu and David into a white shepard, thus always wanting to tell us how to behave even into homosexualism...

Do we feel like attacking them whenever any of them (caucasians, arabs, mongolians, indian etc) are in Africa?
They have however, trickingly messed with our brains and mind to be scared of animals like snake, crocodile, lions, common dogs etc and had gone extreme to imaging the dinosaurs and dragons as dangarous and most be feared. Does dragon now exist? Yes Brother, We can talk about that later, If it doesn't nobody can get its perception. creativity is an illusion, inspiration is free and always has a source 100%.
Well, that is why their motto is love or hate or fear me (these are the three emotions that they use to rule the world) from which their greatest weapons were forged from.

Love, hate, happiness, sadness, jealousy, calm, envy , admiration, PEACE, chaos etc are all emotions.
Emotions are e-motion--- Electromagnetic motion within the body. We can all free this any of the emotions as they move up and down across our body, It always start in the stomach (that is the reason for the phrase " I can feel it in my guts"wink. Emotions are feelings.

We have auras, these auras are compounded together to form our bodies' electromagnetic field. Every object has its own electromagnetic field. You are seriously joking if you think that pencil on your table is not feeling you and you are not feeling it, the fact that you can smell the lead, wood and the eraser proves it.
The Earth has its own electromagnetic field too, The sun, all the stars, the planets and the universe has their electromagnetic field. The biggest truth is all this trillions upon trillion and countless trillions fields are linked with one another ( Just take a minute or few to imagine this phenomenon).
If anybody can navigate just 200 of them, they call such person a witch or wizard but in reality they are scientists. The best navigator of these fields in entirety is ESU in the Yoruba tradition, Ekwesu in the Igbo etc. Esu is an Orisha within every Black Person in creation. Does it surprises you now why they say Esu is the devil or satan? The reason is because only Black people has Esu within their body.

Emotions creates thought, Thoughts permeates through the body's electromagnetic field and link up with the earth magnetic field through condensation. A lot of entities picks up these thoughts from the earth's magnetic field and use it, Alchemists can catch them delibrately, other people and animals carry them unknowingly , the rest beins to condense till it creates object after a very longtime(millions of years).

The African/Black crafts called UFOs travels along these trillions of fields. We once used them, we will again pretty soon, Infact we may build one now if we get our behinds up.

It may seem of topic, but with this explanation, I can explain better how these races can be brought to naught without using any mechanical weapon. I got it from my pastlife (so it is on topic of discussion). My Pastlife Personality is a Unique Person and Soul, just like I'm unique. We are just from the same line of Spirit.

To properly understand the difference between the Spirit and Soul and the body, I will explain a little...
There are 3 parts: Body, Soul, Spirit.

Body is the temple that houses all else and this part of you are sacred. This part of us must be taken care of as the blood needs circulation, and the proper intake of food and water should be cultivated as well.

Soul is the total personality of the person. It is the cloths of the Spirit (Higher Self). It composes all of your emotions, desires, and wants and various characteristics. It is the totality of your personality yet it is not the true self.

Spirit is the true self and is the only part of yourself that reincarnates. When a person dies the soul goes on into the ancestral world. The immortal part (Higher Self or Spirit) incarnates again and wearing new cloths (Soul) for that particular lifetime. The Spirit is the true self the real you and is also called the Mind of God.

I will discuss the process soon.

777philosopher:
i wish we can wipe them out now. i can not wait for it anymore.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2016
I just got this trailer. I have not seen it before or heard of it. That is how electromagnetic field are linked up. That is a weak depiction of Esu, They put it in white skin but look very carefully, why is he leaving Black ashes everywhere he goes? This is a message from Elohim to Us, If we won't do it, They would use other people to show us who we are. Travelling through magnetic field yet slow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOj11gSvwq8
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2016
I would have thought that brain is the memory box,so what happen to dust to dust which brain is included.

Am sorry to disagree with your view and thread,however,some people including children (I for one)do have some form of reoccurring dreams about some places which we haven't been to and later end up going there,example was my 3yrs old son,last week both of us were driving to a town called Cavan which none of us has been to before,I eventually missed a turn to my desired estate,on my trying to reverse the car,from no where,my son said I know this place daddy,I was suprised at his ascertion and I said how?he said,I've been here before,I didn't quiz him any further because I know he probably mistook the place to another place which he may have been to.

Inconclusion:

People do dream about places and later end up there,which has happened to me several times,whatever that may mean,only God knows.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by caye(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
LoJ:

All thanks should be directed to God alone.

My humble advice is, don't force it. For most people it would be very disturbing if the veil is lifted.
What about psychedelic plants : psilocybin or ayahuasca?
They might help in past life regression.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
euromilion:
I would have thought that brain is the memory box,so what happen to dust to dust which brain is included.

Am sorry to disagree with your view and thread,however,some people including children (I for one)do have some form of reoccurring dreams about some places which we haven't been to and later end up going there,example was my 3yrs old son,last week both of us were driving to a town called Cavan which none of us has been to before,I eventually missed a turn to my desired estate,on my trying to reverse the car,from no where,my son said I know this place daddy,I was suprised at his ascertion and I said how?he said,I've been here before,I didn't quiz him any further because I know he probably mistook the place to another place which he may have been to.

Inconclusion:

People do dream about places and later end up there,which has happened to me several times,whatever that may mean,only God knows.

I understand your point of view but however there is more to this physical life than meets the physical eyes of man. First, it all begins with questioning your own very existence. Why were you born on this earth? Did you just pop out into existence from nowhere or were you actually here for a purpose? At least, majority of earth's religions teach about the existence of a soul residing within the human shell called body and the existence of that soul after death. Given that most religions agree that the soul is immortal, i.e. it NEVER dies but lives on forever, should it not occur to you that surely that soul must have already started existing before your current lifetime on earth? If so, where was the soul existing before birth and where do souls exist in-between reincarnations on earth? That brings us to life before birth and pre-birth memories, pre-birth memories being memories carried over by certain souls after they have re-incarnated on earth.

You just gave an example of what seems to be a perfect example of PBEs. Your 3-year old child 'knew' of the direction to the place you guys were going to without having been there physically. If you think he is confusing it for somewhere else you guys went to, why then was your son so accurate? I would not dismiss your son's experience with just a wave of the hand. He definitely remembers something and trying to tell you something and this is an opportunity for you to learn from him. Sit your son down, and ask him questions. You will be surprised at what he will tell you that he knows.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Bigfrancis21, you've got a mail please.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2016
stolid:

Bigfrancis21, you've got a mail please.

Replied you.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Replied you.
Didn't get anything, bro. Please check well.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2016
stolid:

Didn't get anything, bro. Please check well.

I did respond to you and I just forwarded the message to you now. Confirm if the email is correct:

Also, check your spam box.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I did respond to you and I just forwarded the message to you now. Confirm if the email is correct:

Also, check your spam box. a*****0@yahoo.com

That's correct, but I still haven't received anything in any of the folders. Change the 'yahoo' to gmail so I can get it in my gmail account. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
stolid:

That's correct, but I still haven't received anything in any of the folders. Change the 'yahoo' to gmail so I can get it in my gmail account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's your gmail? Did you receive imperiouxx's email response?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
bigfrancis21:

What's your gmail? Did you receive imperiouxx's email response?

Yes I did, and we've discussed. aabiola20@gmail.com
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
stolid:

Yes I did, and we've discussed. aabiola20@gmail.com

Sent to your gmail email.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by cemazin: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=bigfrancis21 post=43647051]
Hypnosis or regression therapy can relax your mind... Thanks, BigFrance, for you unique post. When I came to world, by 1950, it was common for my people to discuss reincarnation and the spirit world. I met people who saw the invading white men introduce a new religion. But the post-Independence era saw our people practically enter into mental slavery - with far more percentage of the population than Europeans themselves. You can hardly discuss reincarnation or the spirit world today without a listener telling you to repent from your demon possession. I've resorted to discussing those topics with mostly the western world - the very nationals that brought the belief systems with which our people have enslaved themselves. Having discovered that Jesus' teachings upheld the notions of reincarnation and afterlife consciousness there is no reason we can't form the right version of Christianity - to avoid being isolated. Pls, how & where is regression therapy done?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2018
cemazin:
Hypnosis or regression therapy can relax your mind... Thanks, BigFrance, for you unique post. When I came to world, by 1950, it was common for my people to discuss reincarnation and the spirit world. I met people who saw the invading white men introduce a new religion. But the post-Independence era saw our people practically enter into mental slavery - with far more percentage of the population than Europeans themselves. You can hardly discuss reincarnation or the spirit world today without a listener telling you to repent from your demon possession. I've resorted to discussing those topics with mostly the western world - the very nationals that brought the belief systems with which our people have enslaved themselves. Having discovered that Jesus' teachings upheld the notions of reincarnation and afterlife consciousness there is no reason we can't form the right version of Christianity - to avoid being isolated. Pls, how & where is regression therapy done?

Thank you for your post. Ideas about reincarnation and the spirit world are still alive but usually among native tradition practitioners. Growing up people would often say jokingly that you are your paternal or maternal grandfather's reincarnate etc.

Modern-day Christianity, especially Pentecostalism, has totally lost focus from the original message of its carrier. Now it is all about material gain, material success etc rather than inner spiritual development.

There are quite many regression therapists here in the US but I am not sure about Nigeria. Though if you are serious, you could do self-hypnosis and it can be quite amazing. I happen to retain some memories of my existence before my current lifetime, especially my last moments before this earth life - why I decided to come (my life purpose), I remember scenes of what was going on around me, discussing with some people around me, previewing my next life and being shown my current life on display on some screen and key parts were shown to me and the last part shortly before leaving was I remember telling someone, a male energy, that I would not forget my existence here. I knew that, as part of the process, I would be made to forget my pre-existence but it is considered a huge feat on the other side if a soul somehow manages to retain some of their pre-memories or remembers them while on earth (through regression or hypnosis for souls who are inquisitive enough, for many souls spend their lifetime sleep through life, really, never waking up). Next I made a conscious effort to impress these last scenes in my sub-conscious memory and next it was dark for a while then I remember seeing some tunnel that looks like the interior of a plastic bottle (not smooth on the inside but with regular lines). All the things I was shown on that screen about my current life has occurred up until this point.

Through self-hypnosis I have been able to obtain more answers to questions I had. You should definitely try it if you can't find a therapist around you.

cc Ishilove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known' / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.