Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,339 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth (10458 Views)

My Despicable Life Before I Met Him / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
nope! hey Steve how's it going?

Its in (P) right now.

Not going @ all..
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by shumuel(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm smiley Nairaland is full of wisdom, well as for me, no pre-birth memories but... When i was a kid i used to tell everyone what they did before i was given birth to, i later started having dreams of me walking around my birth house, seeing everyone but i noticed in the dream that i wasn't seen, i shared the dream also like i was there physical but me dad bluntly told me i was alive then and it resorted to a heated arguement, he looked at me and told me i was just gifted, i also use to leave my body and look on at myself then, but i don't i did it physical now, doubting it, so i concluded it was in my dreams,, anyways have read the Bible countless times and its a book of wisdom, mystery, and power, reason why i don't believe in all those newly rising Books claiming acient jornals, mtcheeew i believe they were cuned.

Yuarns, who all these things don help, Bill gate and Dangote probably don't read or believe in these things nor do i believe Olajumoke who is said to be an illiterate would know all these things, so am interested in Money, when it starts making bringing in the cash, please cc me, till then nice long piece, moving on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
stevecantrell:

Its in (P) right now.
Not going @ all..
erhmmm, what's in (P) right now... not going at all?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
erhmmm, what's in (P) right now... not going at all?

You're Wonder woman, you don't need my help.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
stevecantrell:

You're Wonder woman, you don't need my help.
...duh?! got no link with Atlantis... if that is what you mean
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...you had some eggplant between your thighs girl?! cheesy
I was a man then grin
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I was a man then grin
Lmao...you figured it better being female, huh? now why you chose to be female is something I am curious to know! tongue ...
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please guys let us not derail the purpose of this thread. Let's restrict our discussions to what the thread was opened for.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:
Wow, deep stuff.

I was a man in my past life and I lived to a very ripe old age.

How did you know this?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:

How did you know this?
It came as a revelation. I don't want to go into details but I found out when I was a teenager.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

It came as a revelation. I don't want to go into details but I found out when I was a teenager.

Are you serious or you're being cynical?

I've always known you to be a bible-believing pentecostal Christian. cheesy
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Lmao...you figured it better being female, huh? now why you chose to be female is something I am curious to know! tongue ...
I think I'm a female in this cycle because I supposed to experience life different sex... I dunno undecided
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Are you serious or you're being cynical?

I've always known you to be a bible-believing pentecostal Christian. cheesy
I am a bible believing, fire breathing, bible thumping Christian cheesy

I also know for a fact that there are many deep and mysterious things in this world smiley
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stay tuned guys, I will be writing soon about more topics not usually discussed in mainstream Christianity and Islam, such as yin-yang energy balance (male-female energy balance), reincarnation, karma, auras, the different levels of soul growth, etc. I will post the links to the threads on here.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I think I'm a female in this cycle because I supposed to experience life different sex... I dunno undecided
baddest gyal.. ya done know cool
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Stay tuned guys, I will be writing soon about more topics not usually discussed in mainstream Christianity and Islam, such as yin-yang energy balance (male-female energy balance), auras, the different levels of soul growth, etc. I will post the links to the threads on here.
Sounds like something Lobsang Rampa will write about
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Stay tuned guys, I will be writing soon about more topics not usually discussed in mainstream Christianity and Islam, such as yin-yang energy balance (male-female energy balance), reincarnation, karma, auras, the different levels of soul growth, etc. I will post the links to the threads on here.
...yep, we waiting..

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

i guess there are basic universal laws.. principles that stay true regardless of religious inclinations...
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I am a bible believing, fire breathing, bible thumping Christian cheesy

I also know for a fact that there are many deep and mysterious things in this world smiley

It must be a mystery how you manage to combine your deep-seated Christian beliefs with those of spirituality not commonly discussed in Christianity.

First of all, a huge congrats to you on your willingness to step out of your comfort zone, a place you have grown fond of since your childhood. Making that first step is always the most difficult but once you've started, the remaining steps become easier to make.

Well, for some spiritual people today, their journey started with taking baby steps outside of their comfort zone of Christianity while still clinging onto their deeply-cherished Christian values at that initial point and today many no longer consider themselves Christians and have long let go of many of their formerly held beliefs. Once you see the light, as they say, choosing to go back to a state of ignorance suddenly becomes loathsome.

Are you an open-minded person? You do realize that many of such topics discussed in universal spirituality are not accepted in today's version of Christianity?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Haha. I didn't even know who you were talking about and had to google the name up.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Haha. I didn't even know who you were talking about and had to google the name up.
The first Rampa book I read was 'Living With The Lama', followed by 'The Hermit'. I read them at a very young age (early teens).

I've stopped reading his books though. His Ying doesn't mix with my Yang grin grin
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
bigfrancis21:

It must be a mystery how you manage to combine your deep-seated Christian beliefs with those of spirituality not commonly discussed in Christianity.

First of all, a huge congrats to you on your willingness to step out of your comfort zone, a place you have grown fond of since your childhood. Making that first step is always the most difficult but once you've started, the remaining steps become easier to make.

Well, for some spiritual people today, their journey started with taking baby steps outside of their comfort zone of Christianity while still clinging onto their deeply-cherished Christian values at that initial point and today many no longer consider themselves Christians and have long let go of many of their formerly held beliefs. Once you see the light, as they say, choosing to go back to a state of ignorance suddenly becomes loathsome.

Are you an open-minded person? You do realize that many of such topics discussed in universal spirituality are not accepted in today's version of Christianity?
I'm a very open minded Christian, dear. I find topics on spirituality, balance, reincarnation and others very interesting and intriguing.

I do know that many things have been left out of the bible as you have pointed out.

I doubt that I will ever leave Christianity though. The totality of my experiences in life won't permit me.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:
Wow, deep stuff.

I was a man in my past life and I lived to a very ripe old age.
shocked
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Every Black person (African) on this planet had several trillion of past lives and will have several trillions of future lives without an end. We reincarnate several times and also simultaneously on every living star system that has a livable planet. It is a pure anatomy and physiology known to our people for eons. The Ark of covenant that the whole world is looking for is actually in all Black people, the black germ and it is what is responsible for the black people never being able to experience death physically. The concept of reincarnation of the indian people is a fraud and its wrong. Our is simple and straight forward.

stevecantrell:

Not everyone has a past life...you're right.
Some people can never relate to this no matter what. But I feel I've been here before....not everyone has to feel that way.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2016
gatiano:
Every Black person (African) on this planet had several trillion of past lives and will have several trillions of future lives without an end. We reincarnate several times and also simultaneously on every living star system that has a livable planet. It is a pure anatomy and physiology known to our people for eons. The Ark of covenant that the whole world is looking for is actually in all Black people, the black germ and it is what is responsible for the black people never being able to experience death physically. The concept of reincarnation of the indian people is a fraud and its wrong. Our is simple and straight forward.

Yes but why only black people ?

I was reading somewhere that caucasians (white people) are descendants of Cain originating from the Caucus Mountains. They're are not regarded as true humans because a lot of them bred with dog-like creatures like the Jackal.

Original caucasians come from Asia minor, Persia, Afghanistan and Armenia like the Kardashians.
Then we have Nordics, fair haired, pale skinned people of Scandanavia.

Norway and Sweden are said to be filled with underground cities where the purest Nordics hide from view. They're said to of a human-angelic mix. Fallen angels.

Then of course we have the Dravidians, the precursor of the Caucasoid race. They are the race that are said to have first mixed with the Jackal. Mordern day example are dark caste Indians, Tamil and some Indonesian ethnic groups.

So my question is; Is the black man the only pure race on earth and if so, what makes us so ? White scientists claim that the DNA of the black and whte races are over 99.9% alike.

And if you say we reincarnate on every single star system, you invariably imply the existence of parallel universe. What makes you so sure that this is more than just theory ? Have you met yourself on an alternate planet ? if you adhere strictly to the concept, that would be impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2016
It is only Black people because we are the only ones that have both the Black germ(dorminant genes) and the Brown germ(recessive germ).
Few thousands years ago, the black germ was seperated from the brown germ, and the brown germ was made into a new types of various human being called mankind. The process was simple and it was delibrate, it was by bleaching of the Blackness until it became white. From the brown skin of the latinoes of america to the persians, east indians to the jews and then to the mongolians and finally to the europoid(caucasians) by a process called grafting.

That is why two parents of all the races can never give birth to an African baby or child, But two African parent can birth any of them. Biblical reference- Out of one blood comes all nations-

This procedure was carried out in Pelan in Greece. The cain and the Abel story came from there, Cain were the non-blacks killing the children of Abel were the Black people of Greece, the biological descendant of The Elohim (60,000 of them headed by Ya Ba Hwehu shortened to Yahweh). They left that Island to settle in Palestine and Isreal, they later moved to Africa, most of them were captured into slavery to the americas and a few still remains in Africa (these are the real Israelite).
Cain became a vagabond...

The caucasians were locked up in the caves of europe for 2000 years, where they degenerate so badly that some of the turned literally into neanderthals through mixing with animals (and they still have the behaviour today) and the worst of them literally walked on all fours. Moses a Blackman was sent to them to teach them so that they can carry out their destiny for which they were made; after that , they were released and all hell broke loose.

I don't yet understand fully the concept and the truth of the fallen angels yet. This may refer to us 50,000 years ago, and at the same time refer to them been driven out of the garden of eden(African and so called mid-east) into the caves.

Are there underground bases within the earth? A lot of things are kept hidden within the earth, under the pyramids, and in some planets within our solar system by Us before We made the non-blacks. Our original language too is hidden in plain sight. They were not the first or the millionth that we have made, they won't be the last or better were not the last.

The dravidians are a complicated story, They are a descendant of the Black people but are not Black people, they do not have the Black germs. There are some within them called Siddis who are Africans.

The Black people are not a race, we are not a race. We are a Nation. Others are always in a race, they however pulled our attention into it.
The other races have the neanderthal genes in them (it has been found), None exist in th African. We are pure 100% Man.

Only one universe exist physically, only one can at a time, the previous ones exist but mentally. Universe always gives birth to universe as seeds makes tree and fruit and the seed the fruit produces makes another seed. Thus universe has a beginning and an end, But Creation has no beginning and has no ending: "the beginning point is the ending point is the las of creation"

As you exist here, you also are on Sirius (The house of God), on Orion, on every star that has a livable planet. If there are trillion of them, There are certainly trillion of you, BUUUUUT different personalities. called Twin Souls. So You can travel there to other stars, travel to the past, as far back into the previous universes and into the future.
These sciences were hidden, and only opened to a few closed initiates in Africa for now, it would be opened soon for us all, when our minds gets back to itself.

stevecantrell:

Yes but why only black people ?

I was reading somewhere that caucasians (white people) are descendants of Cain originating from the Caucus Mountains. They're are not regarded as true humans because a lot of them bred with dog-like creatures like the Jackal.

Original caucasians come from Asia minor, Persia, Afghanistan and Armenia like the Kardashians.
Then we have Nordics, fair haired, pale skinned people of Scandanavia.

Norway and Sweden are said to be filled with underground cities where the purest Nordics hide from view. They're said to of a human-angelic mix. Fallen angels.

Then of course we have the Dravidians, the precursor of the Caucasoid race. They are the race that are said to have first mixed with the Jackal. Mordern day example are dark caste Indians, Tamil and some Indonesian ethnic groups.

So my question is; Is the black man the only pure race on earth and if so, what makes us so ? White scientists claim that the DNA of the black and whte races are over 99.9% alike.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2016
gatiano:
It is only Black people because we are the only ones that have both the Black germ(dorminant genes) and the Brown germ(recessive germ).
Few thousands years ago, the black germ was seperated from the brown germ, and the brown germ was made into a new types of various human being called mankind. The process was simple and it was delibrate, it was by bleaching of the Blackness until it became white. From the brown skin of the latinoes of america to the persians, east indians to the jews and then to the mongolians and finally to the europoid(caucasians) by a process called grafting.

That is why two parents of all the races can never give birth to an African baby or child, But two African parent can birth any of them. Biblical reference- Out of one blood comes all nations-

This procedure was carried out in Pelan in Greece. The cain and the Abel story came from there, Cain were the non-blacks killing the children of Abel were the Black people of Greece, the biological descendant of The Elohim (60,000 of them headed by Ya Ba Hwehu shortened to Yahweh). They left that Island to settle in Palestine and Isreal, they later moved to Africa, most of them were captured into slavery to the americas and a few still remains in Africa (these are the real Israelite).
Cain became a vagabond...

The caucasians were locked up in the caves of europe for 2000 years, where they degenerate so badly that some of the turned literally into neanderthals through mixing with animals (and they still have the behaviour today) and the worst of them literally walked on all fours. Moses a Blackman was sent to them to teach them so that they can carry out their destiny for which they were made; after that , they were released and all hell broke loose.

I don't yet understand fully the concept and the truth of the fallen angels yet. This may refer to us 50,000 years ago, and at the same time refer to them been driven out of the garden of eden(African and so called mid-east) into the caves.

Are there underground bases within the earth? A lot of things are kept hidden within the earth, under the pyramids, and in some planets within our solar system by Us before We made the non-blacks. Our original language too is hidden in plain sight. They were not the first or the millionth that we have made, they won't be the last or better were not the last.

The dravidians are a complicated story, They are a descendant of the Black people but are not Black people, they do not have the Black germs. There are some within them called Siddis who are Africans.

The Black people are not a race, we are not a race. We are a Nation. Others are always in a race, they however pulled our attention into it.
The other races have the neanderthal genes in them (it has been found), None exist in th African. We are pure 100% Man.

Only one universe exist physically, only one can at a time, the previous ones exist but mentally. Universe always gives birth to universe as seeds makes tree and fruit and the seed the fruit produces makes another seed. Thus universe has a beginning and an end, But Creation has no beginning and has no ending: "the beginning point is the ending point is the las of creation"

As you exist here, you also are on Sirius (The house of God), on Orion, on every star that has a livable planet. If there are trillion of them, There are certainly trillion of you, BUUUUUT different personalities. called Twin Souls. So You can travel there to other stars, travel to the past, as far back into the previous universes and into the future.
These sciences were hidden, and only opened to a few closed initiates in Africa for now, it would be opened soon for us all, when our minds gets back to itself.

I have to say W-o-w !

Now if we could only get the average christian black bible reading person to understand and believe all you've written up there , we will be one step closer to discovering our true self.

Even I, need to re-read and assimilate all this.

Thank you.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 1:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Thankyou Brother for Your open mind. It is not a coincidence, It is the time and You were already waking up as I am. The rest of our family (1 billion and 8 million) would wake up, The Spirit within each of Our Souls will enforce our awakening by any means possible.

I am You, You are Me, I am because You are. We are the direct descendant of the Creators.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

stevecantrell:

I have to say W-o-w !

Now if we could only get the average christian black bible reading person to understand and believe all you've written up there , we will be one step closer to discovering our true self.

Even I, need to re-read and assimilate all this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Am not one of those with past life or memories (I think)

For reasons best known...Most people with experiences outside of Christianity keep their experiences a secret. Most people just cook up stupid stories. Why have you decided to talk about it? And, why now?

This question applies to you too Gatiano,

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
My Brother, You have reincarnated billions of times. Most of Us haven't just remembered yet, some of us have dreams of our past-lives and don't even know it or it would just disappear as soon as we open our eyes from sleep but would leave a very strong feeling in our gut. Some of us have out of the body experience but mistake them as dreams.

The process of remembering or recalling of these memories are not in the christianity handed from the colonizers or the white islam. They are in the real Christianity created by Yeshua Ben Yosef called Oneness with God or in the Kicongo language "Kintuade" taught by Simon Kimbangu; It is in the real Islam as taught by Fard Muhammad; It is in all the African Spiritual traditions and cultures. They are carried out through the process called "Initiation rites". There are many stages, 5 stages is common and it differs for different culture.
1) the first at Birth
2) second at the ages between 12 and 14 called passage of rite.
3) third, at marriage
4) fourth at Elderhood
5) Ancestorship rites.
and in most cases Pre-Birth initiation rite carried out through the voice of the Mother.

The purpose of these rites are to prepare a person with a clear purpose and to also look into history through their own very eyes(i don't know much now).

Before the year 2000, it was all kept a secret from the non-blacks and our practices was kept in secret also because of the persecutions, which is still evident today in Africa by Africans by killing and torturing what they percieve as witches. Today and now, the rule of the non-blacks on earth or anywhere has ended, so the truth can now be revealled. They are mainly been revealled in the west as prophesies in the Bible.

Most people that cook up stories do so because some misinterprete their experiences and most just want to make money off people's ignorance (like in most churches).

Have You ever had dreams where You were running from something or somebody that you do not see and suddenly you bursted into light or helped out into a very bright place?
Have you ever had dream where in you appear naked,clothless and people around just acted as though they didn't notice you?

Have you ever looked at the mirror sometimes and felt like something just has changed in your looks? like sometimes, handsome, sometimes the shape of your eyes seems strange, sometimes like you feel taller or shorter etc?

The best way to remember is to leave junk and filthy food, clean environment, clean body, occasional fasting and practising recalls (what can you remember about a specific time last week, give details down to the smell, touch, sounds and colours.
Dreams are important, try to remember the details, forget interpretations. The childhood dreams are the best and very crucial because at that time, We just came and had not been indoctrinated.

There is no vodoo or juju in this, It is pure science,

Muafrika2:

Am not one of those with past life or memories (I think)

For reasons best known...Most people with experiences outside of Christianity keep their experiences a secret. Most people just cook up stupid stories. Why have you decided to talk about it? And, why now?

This question applies to you too Gatiano,
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
gatiano:
Thankyou Brother for Your open mind. It is not a coincidence, It is the time and You were already waking up as I am. The rest of our family (1 billion and 8 million) would wake up, The Spirit within each of Our Souls will enforce our awakening by any means possible.

I am You, You are Me, I am because You are. We are the direct descendant of the Creators.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

what about those white skin descendants of a African black ancestor? they look exactly like Caucasians but their ydna is african or ancestry is 7-10 generations ago, they had a African black ancestor? what do you think of them?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by gatiano(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Who exactly are you refering to? I don't understand.

Every humanoid being in the universe descended from the Body of the Blackman and Blackwoman. Al the animals and plant came out from the body of The Black people. The universe came out from us and not the other way round.

777philosopher:
what about those white skin descendants of a African black ancestor? they look exactly like Caucasians but their ydna is african or ancestry is 7-10 generations ago, they had a African black ancestor? what do you think of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children? / Christianity For Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.