Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only (1343 Views)

These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by AmazingZeus(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Am not a fan of jumia after what they did to me the last time I bought something from them,but this morning I got these message from them and decided to share with you guys perhaps you wish to buy something ranging from 26-60k,am not promoting jumia or advertising for them but I just want to share what some people may find very necessary/important

Pictures below and the code to apply in other to get the discount

Re: 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by banty: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Scam!
Re: 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by kolexepana: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thats how they did on black friday.. awon scammers
Re: 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by v4vendetta: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Be wise,konga gave me 1k coupon but each time I apply it on an item I want to buy the coupon never gets recognised

1 Like

Re: 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ha ha, same way jumia gave me a coupon for 6k off if I buy anything above 50k. So I bought a product for 56k abd the coupon was not recognized. These people na wayo.

Take a look at the picture below and see that these people are confirm wayo. I bought this innjoo flex about 2 weeks ago for N56,000 on jumia. People that bought it in December bought it for around 45k. Today the price is 62k and yet jumia tells u that u are saving 12k. What did they do... They put old price at N74,900 and then new price 62,400 so it will look like u are saving 12,500. IT IS A VERY BIG LIE, INNJOO FLEX HAS NEVER BEEN SOLD FOR 74,900. I am a regular jumia shopper and I know their tricks, whenever they start their stupid promo they will change the old price to become very high and th3n slash it make it look like u are saving money, in reality that thing u are buying at discounted price is actually sold to u at a more expensive price.

3 Likes

Re: 6k Off Anything You Buy At Jumia Today Only by AmazingZeus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jumia can never be trusted if you don't know their tactics

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Credit Click To Get Yours (screen Shot) / Infinix NOTE2 (2gb Ram) For Sale / Official Thrend Of Oukitel K6000 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.