Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (42699 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Whyem15: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wait ooo, are you serious this man is still alive, i have being hearing about his case since primary school and now that i am in the university justice is yet to be served, why is our judiciary this slow?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Princewell2012(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nnamdi Kanu - expect your own judgement to be 'Death by a Thousand Cuts'
:

Hmmm for fighting for the freedom of his people peacefully

And yet shekau who has shed thousands of the blood of innocent, still moving freely

Continue.

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Austin4lif: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eidosky:
They should kill the man already... Its almost 10 years since the incident undecided
the governor or the president must sign it b4 d hang him. Most of the governors or president shy away from it and that is why d number of condemned criminals in Nigeria prison is much. There are hundreds of condemned criminals like kings in our prisons. The question is, if u are governor can u be signing death warrants? Can u even work as a hang master in the prison? Justice must prevail but the united nation has condemned capital punishment.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by jpipe2000(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
there's a lot wrong wt our judicial system but immediate execution of the condemned is not one of them. It's standard practice 'sort of' 2 delay execution incase new evidence turns up

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Topman0001(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
There's an urgent need to review the judicial system of this country, the system is too porous, there's no standard atall. There should be strictly contituted purnishments for difference offences. Someone who mismanage public funds, someone who morders, who rapes or who rubbed must be punished strictly according to law, but bcuz the law is so porous and has many loop holes, this has allowed lawyers to agueably fight onbehalf of criminals and still win the case. Imagine a morder case that was bn agued since 2007 till 2016. No wonder someone once said that Judiciary in Nigeria is like cobwebs which catches small flies and let moths and beetles break through. If the so called Rev. Kings is well connected to the cabbals in the country, maybe an other would have come from above that the case be dismissed.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Austin4lif:
the governor or the president must sign it b4 d hang him. Most of the governors or president shy away from it and that is why d number of condemned criminals in Nigeria prison is much. There are hundreds of condemned criminals like kings in our prisons. The question is, if u are governor can u be signing death warrants? Can u even work as a hang master in the prison? Justice must prevail but the united nation has condemned capital punishment.
I will sign it if found guilty by the law. Besides he did it and did not deny it. He pleaded guilty.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Smooyis(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
May God forgive us all
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Mike008(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:
My attention is not even on Rev King but his hypnotized and gullible follwer who are more spirutual in talks than in actions and how brainwashed they have become to elevate this murderer as affirmed by the competent jurisdiction and highest court in the land to a god is abysmall and disgusting.

lalasticlala come move this piece abi na King church u dey go ni?

Sadly they still flood very many churches today. Women are the more easily swayed. They literally revere these pastors more than they do God.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by bastien: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
keko14:
. Nawa ooooo. He live long oooo
I dey tells u
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
This people dey cheat ooo. Won't be surprise if pastor go heaven because he go born again b4 dem hang am. All sins will be forgiven.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Getikebusy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Finally D*vil don pick him call
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by basadenet: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
End of the road for agent of devil. It serve him right and it wil serve as a lesson to other wouldbe like him
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
I love this, I recommend this kind of death for dirty folks down there, as your future president, I will not take more than 2 days to hang anyone who committed a bastardry crime in Nigeria.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by chemmerfrank(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
just like the pope said ..death penalty should be abolished.

Turn him to a slave or something...dont waste another soul..
2 wrongs cannot make a right
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by abumeinben(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
jordanriverz:
I think he would be armed with charms..so that he can come and hunt u down.

I dealt with wiliwili...so he's nothing but a buns....

Should he "undie", we tro him into jordanriverz
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by joseph1832(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Let this be a resounding lesson to all our so called men of God who believe they are above the law.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by dannewlife(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
OK
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by eboox(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
abeg i only want 2 see d picture of his corpse danglin on d rope,enof of dis stories
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
abumeinben:

I dealt with wiliwili...so he's nothing but a buns....

Should he "undie", we tro him into jordanriverz
nope I'll throw him back to u.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is not a good news, I pray you will find favour in the sight of God cry

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by abumeinben(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
jordanriverz:
nope I'll throw him back to u.

Shey I mention ya name ?

Are you river Jordan?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
abumeinben:

Shey I mention ya name ?
Are you river Jordan?
abumeinben:

Shey I mention ya name ?
Are you river Jordan?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by andyanders: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for this judgement upon the so called devil.His case should not be delayed as they should send him to the grave to face the real judgement.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by uniqueren(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eh, what has d idiat being doing alive angry
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by abumeinben(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na wa o, so Rev King's case still dey court?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by mamajaz(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nnamdi Kanu - expect your own judgement to be 'Death by a Thousand Cuts'
:
Why nah. Did he kill your wife?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Austin4lif: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eidosky:
I will sign it if found guilty by the law. Besides he did it and did not deny it. He pleaded guilty.
am nt denying it nor support it, can u sign death warrant for a prisoner as a Governor? How pure are u ? Biblically or Islamically, only God can condemn wht he created, only God has d power to end life. My point is that he might not be hanged to soon if ever he will be becos the Governor of lagos state or the kastina state governor were he is being detained presently might nt want to sign it, governors dnt want to sign it. Is only oshomolo that have been signing it.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by mudsam(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
may im enjoy his hell fire after his dead by hanging good bye rev king
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by piagetskinner(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
The judicial system in Nigeria is something else... See how long it has taken.... If he had been taken to the gallows immediately after he committed that terrible crime, he'd have become an apprentice in hell or wherever his soul qualifies to be sent
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by opribo(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2016
This is why I like jungle justice, by now we would have long forgotten this nightmare case immediately the act was done.

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe