Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42489 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
I just cant keep this to myself anymore, the truth must be known

The Earth is a Globe
For most of the world, the Earth is a globe that is spinning on it’s axis. This train of thought is ingrained into us from the moment that we are born, and as we proceed into formal education, globes are present in all classes. This could be further from the truth. Due to our indoctrination as children as well as faked moon landings, we have been led to believe that as humans we can traverse the atmosphere.
For most of history, mankind has always known that the Earth is flat, and there have been many experiments to prove the same. The globe theory was first coined in the beginning of the 6th century by the philosopher Pythagoras. He was of the idea that the earth was not flat as was widely believed.

This did not take hold but was later implemented during the 15th century by Martin Behaim in 1492. Although the idea had already started floating around when Columbus first sailed to the Americas, it should be noted that he was not the first man to set sail to America.
This is another deception that will be covered in a subsequent page.

This also did not happen by coincidence. It was during the reign of Queen Isabella I of
Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon that this idea was peddled by the elites to begin one of the greatest deceptions that mankind has witnessed.

The reality is that the Earth is flat and has a firmament above it. It is a perfect system with a designer, who in his glorious power maintains the same.

The firmament is something that science and the elites have hidden from mankind for a long time, especially after Operation Fishbowl , where the limits of the firmament were being tested under the guise of high altitude nuclear testing.

This operation coincidentally is under the umbrella
Operation Dominic .

Dominic is a Latin word meaning ” of The Lord” ; thus fishbowl of the Lord . This would not be obvious to a layman especially at a time when information was not readily available, and a time when the economies of the world were booming as well as Rock and Roll music to keep the people in a state of sleep.

The elites know we are in a fishbowl structure- firmament and know that there is a Lord that created this fishbowl! They have only chosen to disbelieve in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzHfem47tY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by johnydon22(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yaaaaaay!!! Conspiracy theory. This will be interesting. Let me book a spot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:
Yaaaaaay!!! Conspiracy theory. This will be interesting. Let me book a spot
conspiracy theory? I bet you are not standing on a sperical object while typing this. Let me ask you, does it look like your standing on a ball right now? When you build a house why don't you design the floor to be sperical in shape. Let me stop here because I have is just too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by johnydon22(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
conspiracy theory? I bet you are not standing on a sperical object while typing this. Let me ask you, does it look like your standing on a ball right now? When you build a house why don't you design the floor to be sperical in shape. Let me stop here because I have is just too much.

Oh excellent question.

Got me thinking; Does a microscopic organism on a basketball feel the curvature of the ball?

Uuhm, Not really.

The basketball is flat then?

Exactly.

Wow!!!

This is a profound realisation

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by viyon02: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
do we need to debate over this matter, pictures and research works on space did not indicate the earth is not sphere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:

Oh excellent question.

Got me thinking; Does a microscopic organism on a basketball feel the curvature of the ball?

Uuhm, Not really.

The basketball is flat then?

Exactly.

Wow!!!

This is a profound realisation
are you serious right now. A sphere remains a sphere no matter what is on it microscopic or atomic. Seems do not even understand the concept of the ball earth you believe in. If according to ball earth scientist ships disappearing over the horizon is evidence of a ball earth, then tell me why humans standing on the wouldn't know it if they are standing on a ball.

Tell me if you were to be reduced to microscopic size and were to be put standing under a ball, will you not notice that you are standing upside down? Such is the the case for people in australia, they would be walking this earth almost upside down if the earth was round.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
viyon02:
do we need to debate over this matter, pictures and research works on space did not indicate the earth is not sphere.
you do not understand the degree in which we have been lie to, there is no space, the sun and the moon are local, within the earths atmosphere. All space videos are fake man never went to the moon. You cannot leave the earth. Its a closed systwm. Do you know that all the pictures of earth are computers generated images?. Even NASA admitted it. the lie is very deep.

Listen to NASA Robert Simmons admit that the images of the earth they release to us is photoshopped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qghv4en5res

4 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Mayzie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
The earth is a globe.
Proof: theory of relativity. OR dummies can check out the principles of gravity i.e how gravity works if the former is too advance for your microscopic brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
isaiah 40:22 talks about the glory of Jehovah said.......

".......HE IS THE ONE WHO DWELLS/ENTHROED/SITS ABOVE THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH"

I've said enough here.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
WinningEleven:
isaiah 40:22 talks about the glory of Jehovah said.......

".......HE IS THE ONE WHO DWELLS/ENTHROED/SITS ABOVE THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH"

I've said enough here.
circle not ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mayzie:
The earth is a globe.
Proof: theory of relativity. OR dummies can check out the principles of gravity i.e how gravity works if the former is too advance for your microscopic brain.
how does the theory of relativity and gravity prove globe earth?. Your sense tell you you the earth is flat and stationary instead of you to believe that you choose to believe a theory. Explain how these theories prove globe earth.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

whats the difference??

Don't take it literally. like the part where hail fell on egypt during the 10 deadly plagues.
the bible said in exodus 9:23
".....So Moses stretched out his staff toward heaven, and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire fell on the earth. So the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt."
that fire part meant lightening.

so your argument is not valid sir
EMILO2STAY:
circle not ball

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
and please explain the difference between a ball and a circle. and please dont include the argument of 2 and 3 dimensions, for the writer of the bible may see the earth in any dimension that he pleases.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
WinningEleven:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

whats the difference??

Don't take it literally. like the part where hail fell on egypt during the 10 deadly plagues.
the bible said in exodus 9:23
".....So Moses stretched out his staff toward heaven, and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire fell on the earth. So the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt."
that fire part meant lightening.

so your argument is not valid sir
your not been reasonable. For example the cover of a plate is flat but its circular around it and not a sphere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
WinningEleven:
and please explain the difference between a ball and a circle. and please dont include the argument of 2 and 3 dimensions, for the writer of the bible may see the earth in any dimension that he pleases.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
look if you are here as a troll, I will ignore you. I only need intellectual input.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TrollKiller(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
your not been reasonable. For example the cover of a plate is flat but its circular around it and not a sphere.
that kid just killed your argument bro grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
TrollKiller:
how?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
TrollKiller:

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
look if you are here as a troll, I will ignore you. I only need intellectual input.
by writer, i mean God ooooo grin
and i am not a troll fah....... i dont even know how i am trolling you sir
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by WinningEleven(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
i dont get you.
explain scientifically grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TrollKiller(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
how?
he countered your argument with content from a more reliable source than yours. he extracted facts from a book that has been legit for millennia but you are drawing argument from guesswork and speculation from men like yourself.
dont deceive yaself o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TrollKiller(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

we dont see the curvature of the earth because we are not high enough to see it bro.

buy a helium balloon, attach a camera to it and let it ascend. you will know the truth,. these people are lying to you. your mumu don do grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Ola17: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is 2019 and someone somewhere still believes the earth is flat! Walahi I give up shocked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
viyon02:
We obviously still need to debate this matter since some people are wrongly convinced the earth is not flat. If only they would walk to the edge of the flat earth and fall off, then we might be able to stop.

While we are at it, the moon is also flat and made of Swiss cheese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you do not understand the degree in which we have been lie to, there is no space, the sun and the moon are local, within the earths atmosphere.
Don't mind them! They don't know that the sun rises everyday in Japan, the Land of the rising Sun, where millions of Japanese work through the night piling wood on a fire to make it burn. America knew this was the source of ultimate world power so they dropped atomic bombs on them in an attempt to steal the sun, but they unfortunately failed.

They will try again, in Trump's second term!

13 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
TrollKiller:

we dont see the curvature of the earth because we are not high enough to see it bro.

buy a helium balloon, attach a camera to it and let it ascend. you will know the truth,. these people are lying to you. your mumu don do grin grin grin grin
you seem not to even understand what you believe. According to mainstream science the curvature of the earth can be seen when ships sail off the sea, first the back end of the boat will disappear then followed by the mast and then the entire boat will disappear. You don't need to fly up to see the curvature. Again it has Been demonstrated that no curvature of the earth was seen even at the altitude of over 40thosand feet and above.

As per the helium ball experiment have you tried it?
Have you been on a plane before? Have you seen the curvature of the earth even when it gets to 30thousand feet?.

Oga nah you need to stop being the mumu to the lies this Freemasons feed us with.

If the curvature of the earth is 8inch per square mile then tell me why you need to even go up to conduct an experiment of the curvature of the earth. Have you seen the picture of the earth before? Then tell why the people in australia aren't standing upside down, or why we here in nigeria aren't standing side ways like a gecko on the wall?.

Am waiting for your answers so we can know who is the mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
WinningEleven:

i dont get you.
explain scientifically grin grin grin
is a flat round disc and a ball the same?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
TrollKiller:

he countered your argument with content from a more reliable source than yours. he extracted facts from a book that has been legit for millennia but you are drawing argument from guesswork and speculation from men like yourself.
dont deceive yaself o
how am I drawing from guess work?, what am stating is fact your can experience by your self and not the pseudo science your were taught. Yes the bible said a circle but is a circle the same as a ball?. Use your sense.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ola17:
It is 2019 and someone somewhere still believes the earth is flat! Walahi I give up shocked
you believe because that is what you were taught not because you know for sure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind them! They don't know that the sun rises everyday in Japan, the Land of the rising Sun, where millions of Japanese work through the night piling wood on a fire to make it burn. America knew this was the source of ultimate world power so they dropped atomic bombs on them in an attempt to steal the sun, but they unfortunately failed.

They will try again, in Trump's second term!
pls this is not needed here
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
pls this is not needed here
Really? Why?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
budaatum:
Really? Why?
your not making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.