Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (42702 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by bigfather(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Caught. 2006
Tried and convicted 2007
10yrs down the lane

He's lived long enough jare!!

He might still be in prison for another long years o !
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by ElCapone(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
For those calling islam a terrorist religion, i tink dis pastor has acted in consonance wid da teachingz of da bible and so based on dat i hear by label xtianity a religion of roasting ppl alive. I wld b a big fool to jump to such conclusionz widout 1st consulting da bible. Stop using da criminal actz of some deviants in a religion to generalize.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by dom(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
jonathanOz:
This Rev King's case has taken so long a time. Why is our judiciary process this snail slow?

this is an offence that carries a capital sentence. how fast do u want it to go?
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by highmood(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
iamkeyz:
he took a life, he is paying with his life
i love the fact that an igbo justice by name NGWUTA said that the facts of the case could have been drawn from a horror movie.
king messed up big time
even though i am igbo, he should hang
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by highmood(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
iamkeyz:
he took a life, he is paying with his life
i love the fact that an igbo justice by name NGWUTA said that the facts of the case could have been drawn from a horror movie.
king messed up big time
even though i am igbo, he should hang
you are an Ibo while I am from same town but not village with him. He should pay the price of his atrocities. He had a bad education history.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by alexmakaay(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Sunofgod:
Nnamdi Kanu - expect your own judgement to be 'Death by a Thousand Cuts'
:

HE WILL ATTEND YOUR BURIAL.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by An2elect2(f): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
MasterRahl:
angryI heard of Rev King and his case way back in 2006. I was in Jss3 then. By the special grace of God almighty, I shall be leaving for service by March this year. And Rev King's case is still on
I was also in jss3 when i heard his case and i am almost done with service by God's grace. Long long time

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by blackprowler: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
kessgreen:
Our justice system is appalling. This man should have been hanged long ago,yet e exploits d loopholes in our judicial system 2 buy time. This is same way Metuh's case,Dasuki,Saraki will go. Anyway,Rev. King,your Bean don done,time 2 answer 4 ur crimes

It is you who should leave Nollywood or take time out from your daily search for money and watch documentaries and read how this is done in better countries. This is not Dasukigate or spurious election tribunals. This is a trial for a man's life and this is the Supreme Court, not a Magistrates. There are convicts in American death row today who have been there before 2006 and America has a healthy and quick judicial system

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Weah96: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
blackprowler:

It is you who should leave Nollywood or take time out from your daily search for money and watch documentaries and read how this is done in better countries. This is not Dasukigate or spurious election tribunals. This is a trial for a man's life and this is the Supreme Court, not a Magistrates. There are convicts in American death row today who have been there before 2006 and America has a healthy and quick judicial system

There are death row inmates in the US who were convicted in the 80's!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by mindtricks: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
jonathanOz:
This Rev King's case has taken so long a time. Why is our judiciary process this snail slow?
Because those who run things don't want to review and update the processes. They will rather blame the few judges who are already overwhelmed than address the issues and under staffing of the judiciary.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
An2elect2:
I was also in jss3 when i heard his case and i am almost done with service by God's grace. Long long time
Indeed
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by kessgreen(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
blackprowler:

when you go about insulting people on social media goes a long way to show your level of maturity. However,I won't stoop low to do same.
Re: Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders by blackprowler: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
kessgreen:
when you go about insulting people on social media goes a long way to show your level of maturity. However,I won't stoop low to do same.

What do you know? I'm amazed by people who talk crap and don't want to be told the meaning of what they said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.