Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (67008 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by eyinjuege: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
jealous91:
The normal procedure is proper exposure from mid breast to mid thigh for any abdominal examination... His only mistake was not having a chaperone which is quite risky to his practice

You are right, and most like the OP wore a gown instead of a blouse and skirt/ trouser. If you're gonna examine the abdomen of a woman with a gown, she will need to pull up the whole dress exposing her thighs/underwear
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by eyinjuege: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
promgurlP:
when I said they were using me as an exhibit, what do you think? Before applying the cream, the older one had to show the younger one how to check for lumps using the hand (manually)... he then told the younger one to do it himself... instead of concentrating on the work at hand... he was just pressing and pressing...he was staring at me... like eye to eye... sorry I wasn't done

Staring at you eye to eye was to check if he was inflicting pain on you while applying the probe on your boobs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by omoharry(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Some Nigerian Doctors are terrible.I remembered undoing a minor surgery in my breast which means I was conscious during the procedure.There were two doctors, while one doctor was busy carrying out the surgery, the second one has his hand placed on my other breast (pretending to make my body still for the surgery going on) and was stylishly handling with my nipple. I was very uncomfortable until I had to shout behind the sheet that was use in covering my face. He immediately stopped but the other doctor thought i was over reacting.
I reported this issue to another doctor during my post surgery visit but they thought i was just over reacting too.It felt sad and terrible.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
KingTom:
Weekend spent mostly in the ever depressing hospital. My dear that's the way to go about it, one was on my neck recently threatening to revoke my license I was like You wanna revoke it here on NL. Some people are more than foolish grin
And it's 2020, some people are still more than foolish grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by udede(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Jblaiseboy:
I feel the op is withholding some crucial facts in this statement,until she gives a complete and sincere account of what happened dat day,i remain silent....although i know what really went down dat day.
i feel the same, at a stage in her writing, she changed her mind about revealing what happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.