Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65668 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
MztrChukwu:

I can't even understand a thing! Learn to write properly! Jeez!
ok sir cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

What did you write up there? Are you a graduate?
bro no !!!! cry cry cry am not good in english ...i knw that ....the reasons are personal
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2016
francizy:

You got too many typos hun. Please work on your grammatical expressions and punctuation marks so that people can easily read and understand you...
thanks for the advice !!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Miss Pheals I must say I find your story as more of an attention seeking one brought about by ignorance and the need to be vindictive.
A doctor has to be thorough in doing his work so as not to miss out in the complaint and the 'hitherto' undetected problems, if there are. Talking of abdominal pain in ladies, there are a hundred and one possibilities, many of which may be connected with her reproductive organ and as such warrant a vaginal examination.
Indeed I have had occasion to examine a lady under though more often than not, those would be confirmatory examinations. Oftentimes we skip the examination part even when we're convinced (from experience) that the problem is related to the reproductive organ.(under such circumstance, no one takes pleasure in slotting a gloved finger in there, only sociopaths do) So while you try to shade doctors, I'm calling you out for bursting your own bubble as an attention seeking wannabe. Wait for mummy!
ok thanks. ... Have learn my lesson
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by francizy(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
thanks for the advice !!!

Welcome
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Princephelar(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

You may be right..., while there are numerous ways of expressions, we all have our own unique way of expression and who is to say one is better than another? Thus focus should be on content. If truth must be told and comes from a guest to give the family a wake-up call, moreso if it truthfully addresses those un-mentioned, un-addressed weaknessess shelved over time in the name of respect or shame and swept under the rug, with the 'tomorrow go better' regressive syndrome, or the 'hush-up' elderly respect counter progressive atttudes and approaches that stagnates and chokes the family, so be it. Said 'Truth' irrespective of its origin should be embraced always.
Besides, yes I don't see when or how the Asian's comment depicts 'rubbing it on ...face'; but i see truth, in addition, he says call me whatever, but leave his folks out of it - I thus see a reaction, a response to an unpreceedented, utterance, reacted upon by the Asian. Don't dish out what you can't take. An action usually produces an equal and opposing reaction. Hitherto, Nigerian forum or not... Truth must be told.
The end justifies the means.

I weak ontop ur mata, bt wateva rocks ur boat bro.. Obviously diz strahovski1 method of expression didn't rock most nigerians on nairalandz boat neither did it rock mine. I understand peeps like you (I mean dt in a polite manner so pls don't quote me in a wrong way)
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Welcomme: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
This girl sha! u don create another thread with excess gbaguan wey fit kill person. You are forming porch on nairaland while in real sense u are one omo iya alata.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Welcomme:
This girl sha! u don create another thread with excess gbaguan wey fit kill person. You are forming porch on nairaland while in real sense u are one omo iya alata.
the fan can't dry up my tears ... My handkerchief is wet ... cry cry cry cry my cloth are soak
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Dapsey97(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Resend. Dint see it. Checked all folders.

Done! Check it now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
francizy:

Welcome
ok sir !!! cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

For starters, $1 was N330 as at this morning. Get ur facts right. Cant be bothered to help u update ur knowledge on ur country. Datz ur headache. If u...at this stage in ur life...think the Indians own all the companies in Lagos, then ur case is beyond me.

He said Ladies dress like trash.. I don't have to be the OP to address that ignorant statement. He should go to indialand.com and spew his ignorance there.

But asias no dey get nyash na(male and female alike) if that is what she calls shape then ***make i close mouth before then ban me***I'm a marked man now
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by miqos02(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
I feel the op is withholding some crucial facts in this statement,until she gives a complete and sincere account of what happened dat day,i remain silent....although i know what really went down dat day.
are u the doctor?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by femi4: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
just to check for bruises, to be sure that you are not violated
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by DesChyko: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
How you all succeeded in turning this thread to a war zone/English session deserves a nomination for Oscar Awards
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Welcomme: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
the fan can't dry up my tears ... My handkerchief is wet ... cry cry cry cry my cloth are soak
Why? Kin lo she e?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Welcomme:
Why? Kin lo she e?
too much insult !!! On this thread cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Welcomme: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
too much insult !!! On this thread cry cry
U caused it. U were forming porch and a rich man' s daughter but ur write up reek of lies and dishonesty. To cap it all, u made so many grammatical blunders. Come on, 15k for stomach ache? Who does that? Who gives or collects such amount for just stomach ache? My advice for u is for u to b urself both online and offline. Stop forming wat u are not.
Would love to know u more. Can I hav ur contact?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by OmoOsanyin: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Princephelar:

I weak ontop ur mata, bt wateva rocks ur boat bro.. Obviously diz strahovski1 method of expression didn't rock most nigerians on nairalandz boat neither did it rock mine. I understand peeps like you (I mean dt in a polite manner so pls don't quote me in a wrong way)

In a nutshell, it is all a matter of perception. If you view the comment as negative, then it may bear denial and negativity towards advancement; If viewed as positive, then it may bear inspiration to strive and achieve better.
I elect to perceive it as a positive inspiring comment.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by macof(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Its coming down from what it was ...datz some progress. When there is progress, acknowledge it. Were u hoping it'd get as bad as 500/$ by today?
I'm not seeing any progress o. .. My point is, what the Indian 'Fart' grin said about nigeria is mostly true.

Ecoterrorism:
please let's leave the dollar issue aside and wait for that Indian Fart to show his face
grin grin grin the only problem I really had with him was with trying to blame Sexual harassment on the victim. ...such stupidity. ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
miqos02:
are u the doctor?
my brother ask me ooo,although am not the doctor,i am just the...Why do you even want to know,my brother ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by DarkTroll: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Just see how foolish you appear. You started something how did you think it would end?

Jobless bi.tch
If I could time-travel, I will implore your father to ejaculate on your mother's laps so that Nigeria and humanity will be spared the uncommonness of your _imbecility.

You're actually the anal expulsion of nature's quirk.

You anthropic, goosey, chacma baboon from a lineage of _retarded mongoloids.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
DarkTroll:
If I could time-travel, I will implore your father to ejaculate on your mother's laps so that Nigeria and humanity will be spared the uncommonness of your _imbecility.

You're actually the anal expulsion of nature's quirk.

You anthropic, goosey, chacma baboon from a lineage _retarded mongoloids.

grin U just made my weekend!
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by DarkTroll: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

grin U just made my weekend!
I didn't get to this thread on time while it trended hotly.

When you see someone who supports a garlic-stinking, ugly-accented, pongid Indian over his father land, you're looking at a dispossessed, disinherited beachcombing vagabond who is without a fixed address or identity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaziblake:
someone is saying trash about your country and all you had to do is to asslick and support.

That Indian guy hates nigeria with passion but I don't know what he's doing on our forum

He wasn't saying trash. He was saying the truth.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to deceive himself.

Please prove all wht he said wrong. He stated the obvious
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by sheilak: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by samuel051: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

I know common senses is not common but where u not born with a default settings?
so if ur friend comes to ur house and insults ur parents,u will let him walk away without a fight just becos he is saying the truth right?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
samuel051:

I know common senses is not common but where u not born with a default settings?
so if ur friend comes to ur house and insults ur parents,u will let him walk away without a fight just becos he is saying the truth right?

Please coming to my house to insult my parents is different from telling me my country is corrupt which I know it is.

Stop this hypocrisy.

He said the truth. You know it deep down. Please prove it all wrong. That's all I ask. I'm not saying you won't word him for trash talk but everyone going at him like he said something bad is wrong or attacking those few that support him is wrong. He said the truth. It's a challenge for Nigeria to step up. In advanced countries his post can be shown to the government so they see how people abroad view the country and they make amends not insulting and attacking like animals and we claim B.sc and PhD.

Bro na Saturday make I enjoy weekend.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by kaziblake(f): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Pm him for Indian visa.

Coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by sheilak: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Please coming to my house to insult my parents is different from telling me my country is corrupt which I know it is.

Stop this hypocrisy.

He said the truth. You know it deep down. Please prove it all wrong. That's all I ask. I'm not saying you won't word him for trash talk but everyone going at him like he said something bad is wrong or attacking those few that support him is wrong. He said the truth. It's a challenge for Nigeria to step up. In advanced countries his post can be shown to the government so they see how people abroad view the country and they make amends not insulting and attacking like animals and we claim B.sc and PhD.

Bro na Saturday make I enjoy weekend.

Dumb dumb

He forgot to tell you that his country is no better

Asslicker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by sheilak: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
macof:

I'm not seeing any progress o. .. My point is, what the Indian 'Fart' grin said about nigeria is mostly true.

grin grin grin the only problem I really had with him was with trying to blame Sexual harassment on the victim. ...such stupidity. ...

The point is no one likes him. He enjoys dishing out polite insults. Observe the tone of his posts, you will notice that he has a superiority complex. He is the type that would assault Nigeria workers or blacks.

Also, more than 90% of what he said also applied to his countrysmiley. But Mr man is too stupid to figure that part out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Pm him for Indian visa.

Coward

I do not need a visa to India. As I have no business in India this time. If I do, surely I'll contact him.

Besides accepting the truth does not make you a coward, living in denial of the truth makes you the coward

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.