Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65632 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

There isn't anything to know about you lots. Yes, you guys are empty.

- Poor educational standard
- Poor Military & Defense (Boko Haram since 2009)
- Bribery amongst you lot.
- High rate of Illiteracy
- High rate of prostitution. Its only Nigeria that has Association Of Prostitutes and Sex Workers with a president.
- High rate of rape
- Poor economy. No economic direction.
- Only in Nigeria women marry men old enough to be their dads.
- Only in Nigeria all men are polygamous -So they say*
- Only your ladies white-wash your skin. Low self esteem
- You are all frustrated and angry coz if you not, you would not have quoted me when i did not quote you.

May i proceed?

Lolz... pls proceed...Im dying to know the true limit of Stupidity...How dumb can an Indian truly be? cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Smartguy001(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid

U can say dat again bro grin...got confused at sum point OP na Olodo jor, n see her dey form level nonsense angry

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

Oh please. But she had to tell me to go to indialand.com that i don't count here even when i did not say anything to her? Seriously? are you for real?
And you had to insult all Nigerians and Nigeria because of what she said?

Doesn't make sense to me.

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
He said ladies dress like trash. Yes he did not say Nigerian ladies did he? American ladies dress like trash indians do many ladies worldwide dress indecently. It's true that's what he was saying before you took it personal.

Besides speaking of $1 even at 330 it's still poor. N400 or N300 the message is that the economy is not ok so don't try to form. I'm a forex dealer here in the U.S.

My point is you don't have to take things personal. All the NL guys who bash ladies how many have you quoted? Seriously be sincere. I do not encourage racial dispute especially from Nigerians seriously wetin we get sef ?

As fr companies he is also right. Many manufacturing companies in Lagos especially are Asian owned. So we don't have to pretend or hide from the fact because of beef with one guy. He is just a guy talking to the op.

Creamish:

For starters, $1 was N330 as at this morning. Get ur facts right. Cant be bothered to help u update ur knowledge on ur country. Datz ur headache. If u...at this stage in ur life...think the Indians own all the companies in Lagos, then ur case is beyond me.

He said Ladies dress like trash.. I don't have to be the OP to address that ignorant statement. He should go to indialand.com and spew his ignorance there.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Dapsey97(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

For starters, $1 was N330 as at this morning. Get ur facts right. Cant be bothered to help u update ur knowledge on ur country. Datz ur headache. If u...at this stage in ur life...think the Indians own all the companies in Lagos, then ur case is beyond me.

He said Ladies dress like trash.. I don't have to be the OP to address that ignorant statement. He should go to indialand.com and spew his ignorance there.

I dislike it when people know they are at fault,but decide to keep fighting a 'blind battle'. You could have clearly made your point without being racial. Keeping mute is another option,if you know you can't apologize after making such uncalled for statement. What you are doing doesn't make you human at all.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:
He said ladies dress like trash. Yes he did not say Nigerian ladies did he? American ladies dress like trash indians do many ladies worldwide dress indecently. It's true that's what he was saying before you took it personal.

Besides speaking of $1 even at 330 it's still poor. N400 or N300 the message is that the economy is not ok so don't try to form. I'm a forex dealer here in the U.S.

My point is you don't have to take things personal. All the NL guys who bash ladies how many have you quoted? Seriously be sincere. I do not encourage racial dispute especially from Nigerians seriously wetin we get sef ?

As fr companies he is also right. Many manufacturing companies in Lagos especially are Asian owned. So we don't have to pretend or hide from the fact because of beef with one guy. He is just a guy talking to the op.

Bros...pls.... take style sweeeeerrrrrvvvveeeee with ur righteous trash talk. What nationality is the OP? If u want some bromance with him, send him a PM and stop quoting me.

If i feel the need to address trash, I will... sue me.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by 4C2215131: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid

Heheheheh... Hahahahahaha...funny you!
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... pls proceed...Im dying to know the true limit of Stupidity...How dumb can an Indian truly be? cheesy

Are you that jobless? Or you are just too dumb to realize how dumb you are undecided

It's almost 10pm in India. He has time before he goes to bed. It's 5pm in Nigeria you have nothing better to do than to argue with an indian on Nairaland. Besides 80% of what he said is true. You cannot deny it. Accept it. The more you quote him the more you look stup!d because he will continue to list the issues in Nigeria which are true. So get something better to do.

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Please go to Rupeeland.com and play with ur mates. Ur opinions don't count here. U know nuttn about us.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by dechriscool(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
@op you went into the consulting room with a preconceived evil thought toward male doctors.The management of patients comes in four phases.These includes history taking,physical examination,investigations and treatment.The doctor was on physical examination stage.Most abdominal examination is complimented with Vagina examination or digital rectal examination depending on what the doctor is looking at.However,the doctor asking for you to pull your skit was to perform either procedure that's the norm.Next time if you are not comfortable with a male doctor asked for a female doctor.Better still ask for a chaperon.For better cooperation drop your ego in the presence of a doctor.They have seen numerous unclothedness since their days in med.school.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dapsey97:

I dislike it when people know they are at fault,but decide to keep fighting a 'blind battle'. You could have clearly made your point without being racial. Keeping mute is another option,if you know you can't apologize after making such uncalled for statement. What you are doing doesn't make you human at all.

U also have an option of minding ur business.. how bout dat? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolsix:

Are you that jobless? Or you are just too dumb to realize how dumb you are undecided

It's almost 10pm in India. He has time before he goes to bed. It's 5pm in Nigeria you have nothing better to do than to argue with an indian on Nairaland. Besides 80% of what he said is true. You cannot deny it. Accept it. The more you quote him the more you look stup!d because he will continue to list the issues in Nigeria which are true. So get something better to do.

Wow.. Indian Voltrons left right and centre.. Seems u also have nuttn better to do than to buy someone else's matter...dat makes u dumb too. wink

27 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Strahovski1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
And you had to insult all Nigerians and Nigeria because of what she said?

Doesn't make sense to me.

She had to quote me when I don't quote her? Seriously you too?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Greene66: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Bros...pls.... take style sweeeeerrrrrvvvveeeee with ur righteous trash talk. What nationality is the OP? If u want some bromance with him, send him a PM and stop quoting me.

If i feel the need to address trash, I will... sue me.

Just see how foolish you appear. You started something how did you think it would end?

Jobless bi.tch

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:

Just see how foolish you appear. You started something how did you think it would end?

Jobless bi.tch

aaawwww....just when i was beginning to think u were aiming for heaven.. cheesy grin cheesy grin ...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Wow.. Indian Voltrons left right and centre.. Seems u also have nuttn better to do than to buy someone else's matter...dat makes u dumb too. wink

Actually your idiosyncrasy is very poor. I am sure you are a kid not even up to 18. So I won't blame you. I blame where you are coming from. If you are an adult then you must very frustrated seeing how lame you carry your dirty old self.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by akigbemaru: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Male doctor
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by 4C2215131: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:

He may be right with his observations about Nigeria but it is in bad taste to rub it in in a Nigerian forum. It can qualify as hate and racist statements. Never minding if he was provoked or not and in opinion he wasn't. She merely told him to 'mind his national business'.

It's like a white man calling an African-American nigga in Harlem while pointing out all the deficiencies of the average African-american. Of course he's going to get a beat down.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolsix:

Actually your idiosyncrasy is very poor. I am sure you are a kid not even up to 18. So I won't blame you. I blame where you are coming from. If you are an adult then you must very frustrated seeing how lame you carry your dirty old self.

Yeah I'm a kid.. With all ur adultness, a kid can also be a dirty old sef ? cheesy

lolz... Awon Voltrons... keep it coming. U guys are obviously jobless too.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by nd07(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Perhaps you were wearing a short skirt. Yes!!! I don't blame the doctor.

When you laid on the bed your skirt moved up so seeing the good parts made him want to see more by asking you to remove the skirt since its almost good as removed.

You ladies dress like trash and begin to say molest

My brother, we can't tell who molested d other. she or d doctor.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by omonnakoda: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Would you like me to share my experience of how I was molested by a female doctor?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
4C2215131:

He may be right with his observations about Nigeria but it is in bad taste to rub it in in a Nigerian forum. It can qualify as hate and racist statements. Never minding if he was provoked or not and in opinion he wasn't. She merely told him to 'mind his national business'.

It's like a white man calling an African-American nigga in Harlem while pointing out all the deficiencies of the average African-american. Of course he's going to get a beat down.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Finally... someone who actually made some sense out of this whole brouhaha..

33 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by akike: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Perhaps you were wearing a short skirt. Yes!!! I don't blame the doctor.

When you laid on the bed your skirt moved up so seeing the good parts made him want to see more by asking you to remove the skirt since its almost good as removed.

You ladies dress like trash and begin to say molest
Are you sick?

30 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

She had to quote me when I don't quote her? Seriously you too?
She can quote whoever she likes, whenever she likes and however she likes, that's why the quote button is there and she has every right to use it..

If you feel she's doing something wrong then report her to the moderators, that's what I expected from you.

Besides quoting you doesn't translate as insult to Indians so why are you insulting Nigerians?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by DavidEsq(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
She's bereft of class jare. My head don dey pain me sef for the kain engrish wey she dey vomit. OP cld u give me dat yellow card make I fit buy panadol?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by deebrain(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
brighthp:
Konji is a bastard grin

The lord gave us Konji. Why are you cursing it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Yeah I'm a kid.. With all ur adultness, a kid can also be a dirty old sef ? cheesy

lolz... Awon Voltrons... keep it coming. U guys are obviously jobless too.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep your cool Nnem, this fight ain't taking us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Oooo you are so blind that you did not see the 'Clause' of 'If you are an adult'.

Wait what's a clause? Illiteracy at its peak.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by JkShams(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
smiley lucky u.
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by delishpot: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
What are you even trying to say?

Or have you said it already?

grin grin you gorrit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.