Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. (2989 Views)

NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. / Glo Increases Their Data Plans / Glo Increases Their Data Cap (baba For Data) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. by udemzyudex(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
dominique:

It was never an offer to begin with, if it was you would not have to tweak your device's imei to subccribe for it. it was a plan exclusively for the blackberry bold, curve and torch series. They made it flexible so other devices can enjoy but Nigerians to over-exploit it. They know there are fewer blackberry users than android users on the plan, that's why they increased it.

Where did you get your research from?

They purposely allowed android users to use the plan, so why are they bothered about the amount of Android users using it?

There is nothing like exploitation here, why is mtn or Etisalat not allowing android users to use the bb plan?
Re: Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
udemzyudex:

Where did you get your research from?

They purposely allowed android users to use the plan, so why are they bothered about the amount of Android users using it?

There is nothing like exploitation here, why is mtn or Etisalat not allowing android users to use the bb plan?

They did not purposely let android users use the plan, if they did you would have been able to use it directly without having to tweak imei. Whether you admit you were cheating the network, e no concern me. If you're not ready to add N400 or N500 to do the subscription, text 'PORT' to 3232
Re: Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. by stevejireh01: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
mjblinks:

I hope is not a cheat, the one I know is 1500 for 3gb
it's legit and works fine on android phones too.
Re: Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
dominique:
Smart move from them. Glo must have realised that subscribers using the plan are mostly android users.
dumb move

You know why?

1) glo is the worst network in terms of speed and availability

2 ) the cheap price kept people on the network

3) android users are the only reason why glo still has millions of subscribers

4) with android users gone they'll lose at least 30% of their customers

5) their rivals in the market are reducing data price and offering new plans and services (airtel)

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. by mjblinks(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
stevejireh01:
it's legit and works fine on android phones too.

But I called customers care, they said is for only blackberry phones. While the one of 1500k is for all phone.

Well, I will give it a try. I hope I must not subscribe it in a BB phone before using it in Android.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu / Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company / Who Can Guide Me On How To Decrypt Messages On Gionee S10 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.