Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bring Back Our Corruption!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Our Corruption!!! (547 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Did i hear u say WTF !? BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!! Yes we the averege citizen really need it. Check this: With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80 Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150 With Corruption dollar was N180 Without Corruption dollar is N400 With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity with 45% increase in tariff With Corruption keke to my house takes N50 Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100 WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40 Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60 The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand...... #IStandWithCorruption # Bringbackourcorruption. # Bringbacknaira. If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N425, Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country... Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2. In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again" lol #CMG
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Reetarddddddd
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cc: goddygee
If that idiotic mod closes it, open another one
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=jaybee3 post=43273168]Reetarddddddd[/quote Is that your father's middle name?
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by Goddygee(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
Cc: goddygee

If that idiotic mod closes it, open another one
its needless bro, they want to hide the truth...
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Goddygee:
its needless bro, they want to hide the truth...

It was all about removing GEJ afterall
Re: Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016

(1)

There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! / Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday / Ekiti Private Schools Shut To Resist Fayose’s Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.