Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following (18812 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
But why the deafening silence about the 'plainest of the truths' where many other vices are painstakingly prophesied! Especially when you claim it is essential for salvation!
I wonder why you did not clarify the issues raised but rather makes claims that implicates the Lord and His apostles!

Quote any of the statements I made that "implicates" the Lord and His apostles.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Tell me where and how I implied that the Bible needs to be updated?

Instead, you're the one who has outrightly implied that the Bible needs to be updated, since you have disputed the truths contained in it. What can a man have against the moral Law of GOD? You keep resisting the truths of the Bible, twisting and distorting and misinterpreting Bible verses to suit the lie you have chosen to believe.
First level these accusations against Paul who by the revelation of the Spirit said:
...whosoever of you are justified by the law, ye are fallen from grace Gal 5:4b

...ye also are become dead to the law by the Body of Christ Romans 7:4b

...but now we are delivered from the law Romans 7:6a
Etc
I urge you to read the full chapters and see how you contradict the Spirit that inspired these!

With what are the disciples of GOD sealed? Isa. 8:16 answers.
By the Holy Spirit
...ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise
Ephesians 1:13b

It does not matter whether you are in the RCC or not: all the churches which have inherited Sunday worship from the RCC and teach and practice it are the harlots being talked about in Rev. 17:5. The RCC is the mother of harlots.
Funny interpretation that! Besides, you claim this much was revealed about RCC yet no one stressed the need to keep the sabbath then because there was no issue about it?
They saw the LovePeddler but did not see her activities and warn those who would be there at that time very preposterous claims indeed!

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
JMAN05:

The principle of the old law still guides us. We live under the law of Christ. I have said that before.

When you say Moral law I understand it to be the moral part of the mosaic law.

As I said above, This separation of moral from ceremonial is unscriptural. Even Jesus never made such separation when quoting from the Law. The Law is the same, so transgressing any of it makes you guilty of all.

Even when you did the separation, Rom 7:6, 7 shows that the moral aspect was no longer binding on us.

The moral law of GOD is no longer binding on you? You mean you can now steal, kill, bear false witness?

Okay, it is now clear that what you preach is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Bye.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
First level these accusations against Paul who by the revelation of the Spirit said:

Etc
I urge you to read the full chapters and see how you contradict the Spirit that inspired these!

By the Holy Spirit

Funny interpretation that! Besides, you claim this much was revealed about RCC yet no one stressed the need to keep the sabbath then because there was no issue about it?
They saw the LovePeddler but did not see her activities and warn those who would be there at that time very preposterous claims indeed!

Can you please explain what "ye are become dead to the law" means?

Also, since the law is Holy and Righteous and good, why would we need to be delivered from it?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Etc

By the Holy Spirit

I posted a link somewhere above about Romans 7. Please, do well to click on that link to understand the message GOD is trying to pass across there.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I posted a link somewhere above about Romans 7. Please, do well to click on that link to understand the message GOD is trying to pass across there.
Kindly summarise it. But note that it must agree with other declarations in scripture, particularly the NT.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Rather, you are the one interpreting a portion to support your claim even if that interpretation does not agree with other passages!

Which commandments do you think Rev. 12:17 and Rev. 14:12 are talking about? Answer me.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Kindly summarise it. But note that it must agree with other declarations in scripture, particularly the NT.

I don't need to summarize it. Click on that link, it would be well worth the time you spent reading. If you see anything that does not agree with the Bible in the article, point it out.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Do well to click on the other links I posted too to know the truth. If you spot anything that is not in concert with the Scriptures in any of the articles, point it out.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Can you please explain what "ye are become dead to the law" means?

Also, since the law is Holy and Righteous and good, why would we need to be delivered from it?
Because it could only go as far as revealing man's sinful nature and need Romans 7:13,14
Besides:
For what the law could NOT do, in that it was weak through the flesh ... Romans 8:3a (read on).

The law was to bring us to Christ!
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Because it could only go as far as revealing man's sinful nature and need Romans 7:13,14
Besides:
For what the law could NOT do, in that it was weak through the flesh ... Romans 8:3a (read on).

After bringing us to Christ, what happens with the Law? Tell me.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Besides:

In Romans 6:11, we are made to know that we are dead to sin. And then we are also told we are dead to the law. Is the Law sin?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Quote any of the statements I made that "implicates" the Lord and His apostles.
Do you realise that you accuse them of being partial in the law Malachi 2:9 since NONE of them urged followers to keep the sabbath in order to be saved. Besides you make things worse by saying they were silent about it because no issue on sabbath then! Do you realise what this suggests? That all they did and said is only relevant for the people then but not for us since they did not face what we are facing? Wither the inspiration of the Spirit and what purpose does prophecy serve? Moreover, those that gave prophesies about the future said NOTHING about sabbath breaking! Were they being partially sighted?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Did Jesus obey the 10 Commandments when He was on earth? Answer with yes or no.

So we can know where this argument stands
He fulfilled the law.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Do you realise that you accuse them of being partial in the law Malachi 2:9 since NONE of them urged followers to keep the sabbath in order to be saved. Besides you make things worse by saying they were silent about it because no issue on sabbath then! Do you realise what this suggests? That all they did and said is only relevant for the people then but not for us since they did not face what we are facing? Wither the inspiration of the Spirit and what purpose does prophecy serve? Moreover, those that gave prophesies about the future said NOTHING about sabbath breaking! Were they being partially sighted?

How did I accuse them of being partial in the Law? When I've stated times without number that the apostles obeyed the 10 Commandments of GOD when they were on earth?
Moreover, when Paul said we Christians establish the law: did he not also establish the Sabbath of GOD, which is one of the commandments in the Law?

Or are you trying to accuse me falsely?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

In Romans 6:11, we are made to know that we are dead to sin. And then we are also told we are dead to the law. Is the Law sin?
God forbid! The law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ and when we come to Christ, through identification with Him, we are dead to the schoolmaster, free to be joined to Him that rose from the dead that we may walk in newness of life and live unto God not in the oldness of the letter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
He fulfilled the law.

LOL. Since you don't know whether He obeyed the 10 Commandments or not, explain the word "FULFILL" as used in that text.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

God forbid! The law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ and when we come to Christ, through identification with Him, we are dead to the schoolmaster, free to be joined to Him that rose from the dead that we may walk in newness of life and live unto God not in the oldness of the letter!

GOD is Holy, Righteous and Good. The Law is Holy, righteous and good(Rom. 7:12). How can we be alive to GOD (who is Holy, righteous and good) and dead to the Law (which is Holy, righteous and good)?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

After bringing us to Christ, what happens with the Law? Tell me.
Let Paul, nay , the Spirit answer you:

But after that faith is come, we are no longer a school master Galatians 3:24,25

However,

When we believe on Christ and walk in the Spirit, the righteous demands of the law is fulfilled in us by reason of the Life that we receive from Him Who fulfilled the Law.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Which commandments do you think Rev. 12:17 and Rev. 14:12 are talking about? Answer me.
It talks about the testimony of Jesus referring to the NT and redemption He accomplished on the Cross; this is a continual refrain in Heaven as Revelations 5:9 shows.

In the NT, the commandments we obey after we believe is the One given by He Who justified us and Who fulfilled the law. He told the disciples thus:

..teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have COMMANDED you... Matthew 28:20
He said quite a lot and gives grace that enables us but He was silent on sabbath observance!
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Let Paul, nay , the Spirit answer you:

But after that faith is come, we are no longer a school master Galatians 3:24,25

However,

When we believe on Christ and walk in the Spirit, the righteous demands of the law is fulfilled in us by reason of the Life that we receive from Him Who fulfilled the Law.

Now, if you are no longer under the moral Law of GOD as you claim, under whose law are you now?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
It talks about the testimony of Jesus referring to the NT and redemption He accomplished on the Cross; this is a continual refrain in Heaven as Revelations 5:9 shows.

In the NT, the commandments we obey after we believe is the One given by He Who justified us and Who fulfilled the law. He told the disciples thus:

..teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have COMMANDED you... Matthew 28:20
He said quite a lot and gives grace that enables us but He was silent on sabbath observance!

So, is Christ's commandments different from GOD's commandments?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by malvisguy212: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

GOD is Holy, Righteous and Good. The Law is Holy, righteous and good(Rom. 7:12). How can we be alive to GOD (who is Holy, righteous and good) and dead to the Law (which is Holy, righteous and good)?
you don't know what you are saying here, are you a jew ? Scripture say, the latter kill but the spirit give life, what does it mean ? Keeping the law, will NEVER made you holy, if keeping the law will bring righteousness in you, then the bible is wrong for saying " salvation is of the Lord". In Titus 3:5 the bible indicate, Good works are not the MEANS of salvation but in verse 8 the bible say Good works are the RESULT of salvation. Honestly, you do not know what you are saying.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

What does Matt. 5:17-19 talk about teaching men to disregard any part of GOD's law?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Now, if you are no longer under the moral Law of GOD as you claim, under whose law are you now?
Let Paul, nay, the Spirit answer:

...the Law of the Spirit of Life In Christ Jesus Romans 8:2

John further says:
...the doctrine of Christ... 2 John 9

Jesus seals it up thus:
...all that I have commanded you...Matthew 28:20

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by malvisguy212: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

it is written in our heart.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
you don't know what you are saying here, are you a jew ? Scripture say, the latter kill but the spirit give life, what does it mean ? Keeping the law, will NEVER made you holy, if keeping the law will bring righteousness in you, then the bible is wrong for saying " salvation is of the Lord". In Titus 3:5 the bible indicate, Good works are not the MEANS of salvation but in verse 8 the bible say Good works are the RESULT of salvation. Honestly, you do not know what you are saying.

Romans 6:1-2 "...Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? GOD forbid!..."

What is sin? 1 Jn 3:4 "...Sin is the transgression of the Law"

What have you to say about these verses?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

John further says:

Jesus seals it up thus:

Answer with yes or no: Does GOD have His own commandments while Christ has His own commandments?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

John further says:

Jesus seals it up thus:

Did Jesus also not command you not to break any of the commandments of GOD nor teach men to do so? (Matt. 5:17-19)
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
malvisguy212:

I have a question for you: did Jesus obey the 10 Commandments when He was on earth?
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by Scholar8200(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Through Christ! The Spirit inspired Paul to write what he wrote.

...made under the law, to redeem them that are under the law, that we might we receive the adoption of sons
Galatians 4:4b,5

We were sinners and were helpless to attain the righteous demands of the law. Jesus came, fulfilled the law (so He owed no debt arising from a violated law), and died paying the penalty we deserved for violating the law. As we identify by faith with His death, we are also freed from the demands of the law we violated but He imparts His nature and by the Holy Spirit indwelling us enable us to live a life that meets and satisfies the righteous demands of the law
Romans 8:1-4
Re: 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following by DoctorAlien(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Through Christ! The Spirit inspired Paul to write what he wrote.

...made under the law, to redeem them that are under the law, that we might we receive the adoption of sons
Galatians 4:4b,5

We were sinners and were helpless to attain the righteous demands of the law. Jesus came, fulfilled the law (so He owed no debt arising from a violated law), and died paying the penalty we deserved for violating the law. As we identify by faith with His death, we are also freed from the demands of the law we violated but He imparts His nature and by the Holy Spirit indwelling us enable us to live a life that meets and satisfies the righteous demands of the law
Romans 8:1-4

So how do you relate this with Rom. 6:1 and 1 Jn 3:4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.