Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) (2256 Views)

Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M / One Of Buhari's/apc Scam (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
PDP can come back if they can reverse these trends created by the Scamming APC ZOMBIES government

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 355

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption.

@Sunnycliff-

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by arabmoney101(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
APC THERE IS GOD OO

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Epic! My Geeeee!
Ya head stand kamkpe for ya neck!

U Sabi am!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by deboysben(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
buhari kum back ooo cos ur country is on fire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
arabmoney101:
APC THERE IS GOD OO

Though I am not a registered voter in Naija but I never supported PMB.
Why?
Its because he is just a part of our problem as Nigerians though, unconsciously.
He is a retired soldier, the number one Nigeria problem. But more so, he is the CLUELESS one because he is a religious and ethnic bigot.
Otherwise, why is it that his only oversight duty is only in the corruption sector and he allowed the VULTURES to feast on us economically.
The dollar crisis and aversion to critics is now buttressing my point. If he was ready and knows how to bring the DOLLAR down to one naira, why is did go astronomical? His number one package is vendetta, otherwise,why harassing only political enemies and his political friends are feasting on us. Now its people like Uba and BUA that know how to correct the dollar imbroglio. Yet he was supposed to be a collosus.

Its time we ask questions and not shouting sai buhari. Even when my two eyes are closed, I still do not subscribe to buhari's ideas because I can I even do better. Let us tell ourselves the real truth.

GEJ meant well but our diversity said no to his success because even his subordinates helped to sabotage his government and yet he still managed us better.

Am not giving up on GMB but he needs to actually be in charge. The 2016 budget says it all.

God bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by YouthsPC0: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
May all those who voted change receive times 100 of the current hardship Nigerians face

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by MalcoImX: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
YouthsPC0:
May all those who voted change receive times 100 of the current hardship Nigerians face
This story of a man seeking to change others by Vernon Howard is good for you:
A seeker came to his teacher to complain, “Master, I am unhappy with the people in my life. They are unfaithful, inconsiderate. I am not wanted or appreciated. How can I change them?”
Replied the teacher, “Change yourself.”
The walk down the mystic path is toward self-change. If we reminded ourselves of this a dozen times today, it would not be too much. We have dozens of arrows, like self-study and persistence, but we shoot them all toward the single target of inner transformation
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ifelovemi: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
YouthsPC0:

May you never see good in your life, I can see you are frustrated as Buhari as stopped your importation business, sorry for you, go a look for better job to do and stop killing our economy.

Was it not your transformation drunking master GEJ who wasted our six years of plenty that should be blamed for all this economic hardship.

I am sorry for you, and for the record I still stand with Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by Dasini: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
The OP nd those sending harsh words against a govt that has barely spent 1year are nt realistic with themselves. Watch out for this govt, visit the street, we know the truth, people love buhari, dt be deceived by this fake stuffs you push out daily. People know this is a govt wit good intention. They wil suCceed, no amount of hate wil stop this govt. The few of u who take to online media and spread falsehood shall fail. Everyone who tries to denigrate this govt wil nt succeed. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Last govt caused our present predicament, only a fool wil deny this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by chuose: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by amaechi1: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
PDP can come back if they can reverse these trends created by the Scamming APC ZOMBIES government

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption.

@Sunnycliff-

I understand your bitterness and pain, that your corrupt cronies who has promised you some loot have been chased out from the cookie jar. Hence you are bitter. Since, you have refused to tell yourself the truth that the oil boom is gone, be ready for more stricter time ahead. Me must look inward and pull ourselves from foreign inclinations and develop our economy.

Please, tell me are you not happy that ex-minister Aba Moro is being called for question? Don't tell me you would have preferred he was never called to give account of those graduate that died. May it never be your portion. Let me say Amen on your behalf even if you think otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by dunkem21(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lalasticlala .. You need to see this shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by johnmartus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifelovemi:

May you never see good in your life, I can see you are frustrated as Buhari as stopped your importation business, sorry for you, go a look for better job to do and stop killing our economy.

Was it not your transformation drunking master GEJ who wasted our six years of plenty that should be blamed for all this economic hardship.

I am sorry for you, and for the record I still stand with Buhari.

God bless Nigeria
Dont mind him they never see anything.
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
According to Liar Mohamed, BH has being Tactically Defeated but we're still witnessing Tactically soft Target attacks. shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC BUHARI GOVT , LIAR LIAR PROPAGANDA PROMISE AND FAIL DISAPPOINTMENT.

APC TALK TALK & NO DO GOVT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians are getting tired. every thing is costly now even pure water.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ziccoit: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

@Sunnycliff-

If PDP and ineffectual buffoon had won the last election those things you stated above and many more would have degenerated by 1millionth folds. PDP and GEJ would have started selling Nigerians to slave trade to make more money available for free, senseless and unabated stealing. Since stealing was not corruption, so it was allowed to go on without end.

We shall continue to refer to the last 16yrs of PDP misrule inasmuch as you people failed to realize that, what we have today is as a result of gross mismanagement that was allowed to go on, especially in the last 6yrs of your hero.
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
I stand with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by Pidggin(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

@Sunnycliff-

Epic! This is the reality on ground atm
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Epic! This is the reality on ground atm
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2016
N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority - says Buhari grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians do enter one chance true true ooooo chai dere's God ooooooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by drss(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2016
those dem wey fell under APC spell dey regret.
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by dukecharles(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2016
ziccoit:

If PDP and ineffectual buffoon had won the last election those things you stated above and many more would have degenerated by 1millionth folds. PDP and GEJ would have started selling Nigerians to slave trade to make more money available for free, senseless and unabated stealing. Since stealing was not corruption, so it was allowed to go on without end.

We shall continue to refer to the last 16yrs of PDP misrule inasmuch as you people failed to realize that, what we have today is as a result of gross mismanagement that was allowed to go on, especially in the last 6yrs of your hero.

A very big lie by a deluded mind, Nigeria was rated as on of the fastest growing economy and African largest GDP just January 2015. So what happened? Hardship entered with naive PMB and his lying Party

Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2016
PDP can bounce back in 2019 but not with Sheriff being the chairman cheesy grin grin shocked shocked wink wink
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
we miss you Uncle Jona and mama piss
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by Collynzo999: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
YouthsPC0:

May your life and that of your kids born n unborn be like the way GEJ managed Nigeria. Say amen!
Re: Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) by Goddex: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible to have

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan / Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) / Kanu, Igbos, Idol Worshiping, Jazz And Fetish. PICTURES..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.