Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (44111 Views)

The Webmaster Board Of Nairaland Is Kind Of Too Dull / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2016
1Dray:

Go back to school for what reason? I would teach you every single course, even though I never studied that course before. The only one that should go back to school is you, because you don't know when about 'error due to typo' a.k.a. typographical error. If you do then you should be able to point it out when you see one and not assuming one is as bad in English language as you.
if you were as good as you claim to be, you would spot such errors and correct it. SMH...mtchewww
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
1Dray:

Go back to school for what reason? I would teach you every single course, even though I never studied that course before. The only one that should go back to school is you, because you don't know when about 'error due to typo' a.k.a. typographical error. If you do then you should be able to point it out when you see one and not assuming one is as bad in English language as you.
if you were as good as you claim to be, you would spot such errors and correct it. SMH...mtchewww
[center][/center]
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Purpletee:

[center][/center]

Spot it before or after? If after, then you should have been smart enough by going back to check if I've corrected it, but if before, let it be known to you that I don't have the time to crosscheck what I type here before posting. After all you ain't paying for it neither am I writing any test/examination here.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
1Dray:

Spot it before or after? If after, then you should have been smart enough by going back to check if I've corrected it, but if before, let it be known to you that I don't have the time to crosscheck what I type here before posting. After all you ain't paying for it neither am I writing any test/examination here.
WHATEVER undecided
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Purpletee:
WHATEVER undecided
You seem some interesting gal, shall we?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
1Dray:

You seem some interesting gal, shall we?
shall we what??...if you really have time for all this bickering around... I don't.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Purpletee:
shall we what?
Shall we talk? I like to know you.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2016
1Dray:

OK..so what's the topic of discussion.
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Purpletee:
I would prefer a private one, are you good with that?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2016
1Dray:

Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2016
1Dray:

I would prefer a private one, are you good with that?
No
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Purpletee:
No
So how do I get to know you?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by Purpletee(f): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
1Dray:

So how do I get to know you?
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Purpletee:

Thanks
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by 1Dray(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Purpletee:
Not going through
Re: A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 by beecrofty(m): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Booyakasha:
Seun is probably reading my post now...
If you're reading this, i just want you to know nairaland needs more features to engage users more plus some advertising, because the site post quality might reduce thus reducing overall site traffic.... we need to expand this community, it's not just about you, we own nairaland too... without us, they'll be no nairaland so listen to us..
btw I'm building a community too: Gdevit.com
Its gonna be the next big thing... i know alot about community building, so many forums are dead today because the world is changing, you need to follow this changes rather than remaining stagnant....

Seems you do NOT know anything about building a community after all, because your "community" didn't become the next big thing. Even with your "community building expertise"!!
Posts like yours make me laugh hard every time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Lizzy Oke Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.