Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency (9030 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by dalemat: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
As we all know Bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto currencies that exists today. The purpose of this post is to inform the readers of 3 ways to make money from bitcoin and other cryptos called alt coins. Get more information about alternative coins at coinmarketcap.com

1. MINING: This is a way of getting these coins and then sell it. it does not come that cheap though. Mining is simply solving complex mathematical problems with the help of your computing power and get rewarded with these coins for solving the problem. In the past it was very easy to mine bitcoin with your laptop. Its a different ball game now because the difficulty rate of solving those maths problem is very high now and requires high end machines to do that is if you want to go solo.
you can join mining pools to get this coins if you cant go solo. if you want to make use of your laptop to mine some alternative coins you can make use of minergate. i use it personally. i will post the link later or you can just google it and download it.

2. BE A SPECULATOR: There are many alt coins that have huge potentials in the future. E.g Ethereum. less than 2 months ago ethereum was sold for less than $0.6. It is now above $5. As a speculator what do you do with this kind of coin. simple, you buy them as there are cheap now and wait 3, 6, 9 or even 12 months before you sell. trust me you wont regret it. There are some alt coins that show a lot of potentials too. Do your research and buy them cheap now and keep. Good luck.

3. BE A CRYPTO TRADER:This is the best and easiest way of making more bitcoin and money. This is similar to FOREX but different in that crypto trading has high volatility and that is where the money is VOLATILITY. I am involved in crypto trading full time. Ever since i started about 5 months ago i have no regrets.

just like FOREX there is a trading pair eg usd/eur , usd/gbp etc. In crypto trading you have pairs like btc/usd, btc/eur, btc/ltc , btc/eth and so on. There are more than 50 pairs you can trade in different exchanges on the net. Just do your research well and decide which is ok for you.

The question is how much can i start with. The good thing i like about crypto trading is that you can start with any amount and you can cash out anytime. I will want to stop here for now.

From time to time i will be posting all i know and think is relevant to crypto trading.

feel free to ask any question relating to trading cryptos and i will be glad to assist with what i know. The information is free and i am not selling any eBooks or asking you to send your email or any scheme to ask or solicit for money.

Please i may be booking a lot of space for this purpose. thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by dalemat: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by swimcash(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
dalemat:
As we all know Bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto currencies that exists today. The purpose of this post is to inform the readers of 3 ways to make money from bitcoin and other cryptos called alt coins. Get more information about alternative coins at coinmarketcap.com

1. MINING: This is a way of getting these coins and then sell it. it does not come that cheap though. Mining is simply solving complex mathematical problems with the help of your computing power and get rewarded with these coins for solving the problem. In the past it was very easy to mine bitcoin with your laptop. Its a different ball game now because the difficulty rate of solving those maths problem is very high now and requires high end machines to do that is if you want to go solo.
you can join mining pools to get this coins if you cant go solo. if you want to make use of your laptop to mine some alternative coins you can make use of minergate. i use it personally. i will post the link later or you can just google it and download it.

2. BE A SPECULATOR: There are many alt coins that have huge potentials in the future. E.g Ethereum. less than 2 months ago ethereum was sold for less than $0.6. It is now above $5. As a speculator what do you do with this kind of coin. simple, you buy them as there are cheap now and wait 3, 6, 9 or even 12 months before you sell. trust me you wont regret it. There are some alt coins that show a lot of potentials too. Do your research and buy them cheap now and keep. Good luck.

3. BE A CRYPTO TRADER:This is the best and easiest way of making more bitcoin and money. This is similar to FOREX but different in that crypto trading has high volatility and that is where the money is VOLATILITY. I am involved in crypto trading full time. Ever since i started about 5 months ago i have no regrets.

just like FOREX there is a trading pair eg usd/eur , usd/gbp etc. In crypto trading you have pairs like btc/usd, btc/eur, btc/ltc , btc/eth and so on. There are more than 50 pairs you can trade in different exchanges on the net. Just do your research well and decide which is ok for you.

The question is how much can i start with. The good thing i like about crypto trading is that you can start with any amount and you can cash out anytime. I will want to stop here for now.

From time to time i will be posting all i know and think is relevant to crypto trading.

feel free to ask any question relating to trading cryptos and i will be glad to assist with what i know. The information is free and i am not selling any eBooks or asking you to send your email or any scheme to ask or solicit for money.

ethereum is falling gradually, @7.3usd as at 2day. d best tym 2 invest is nw, cos its gonna sky rocket soon

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by fxworlds: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
virtacoin watch out as it skyrockets

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by shyne5555: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2016
hi i saw ur post so interesting....and i wish u could shed more light on this BTC stuff
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Chita29: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
You nailed it bro

http://afrimp3.com
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by khizzyblakes(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
dalemat:

Drop ur number pls
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Chita29: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Exactly bro.....thanks

http://awardmp3.com
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Its great being alive to witness Cryptos money making opportunities as this
https://zero-fee-crypto-buying..com
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Jaxx123: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by checkthis1990: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
There are several ways to earn with crypto.It all depends on how vast you are etc.

see these 4 methods too:

https://www.nairaland.com/6780728/try-these-4-secret-earning
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by jidex4life: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Jaxx123: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2022
YOU CAN MAKE THE BADEST MONEY FROM SOME UNDISCOVERED HIDDEN GERM CRYPTO MARKET WITH THIS VIRTUE!

Listen and listen well, if anyone is telling you, that there is no money in Crypto, abeg shift for that person.

I have discovered that in this market what you know is very important!

I have over $1,500 from MX two days ago.

Many bought MX at 0.05$ but today it has crossed $1

My people, what are you buying?

Listen, the MX token is going up ..far beyond $1.

Do you have CRO?

If you have CRO and u don't stake it, it's not good enough!

In my class yesterday, I ask some elderly men to invest in some of these unpopular tokens including MX.

MX will fly beyond many coins soon

Do you know why?

Mxc exchangers are taking their future into more Europe and big whales are entering the market every day!

MX.....You can buy it more once the price come down.

Before I drop my pen, what level are you taking your crypto to?

Do you see desirable results?

Buying into this crypto segment section will help you.

Buying good coin

I see you succeed.

For further help,

DM ME

[url] https:///send?phone=23408152469749&text=Please%20I%20need%20your%20help?[/url]

Or

Thanks
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Jaxx123: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
ET Crashed...

ET has make many millionaires within 7 day of launching thier token called ET.

Am one of them

ET give me over $1k!

You see, the day we all know what is cryptocurrency and how to play with market, you will definitely know how to enter market and when to exit especially on project of this.

ET move from $33 to $5 within few days.

Many will continue to be victims of downtrend of crypto currency just because they don't know how to take profit and exit.

Lunch was at $0.00025 when I enter and the market hit $0.00045

I took profit at $0.00040

The same token is now $0.00029

Crypto will continue to be crypto!

A friend visit me and I told him to take profit and buy it at again at a very minimal price.

Thank God he listen to me.

One crypto currency can make u millions of dollars if you know how to work around the fence.

Guardian! Where is it today?

It move from $17 to under $1 now.

Learn this and get your portfolio increase.

In Crypto, opportunities abound everyday!

More ๏ฟฝ

More winnings from my Class

Thank you
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Jaxx123: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
One of the fastest way to make it fast in cryptocurrency trading is buying and selling when WHALE are doing it !

This single act alone can make you a lots of money even with just $25

Yesterday, a token called Pepe was bought and sold after 24hrs by this whale and the token move to over 32,000%

If your trading experience has not reach this level , you may find it difficult to believe it.

If you know how to analysis crypto project, you can walk straight to coin cap market and check it.

A guy make over $2,000 just with $20 this same yesterday.

This is power of Dex trading!

See, this is beyond future trading where a lots of people who can't master candle has lost million.

Let tell you this,

๐Ÿ’•Every day whale are buying and selling
๐Ÿ’•Everyday whale are making a lots with existing token .
๐Ÿ’•A lots has lost million also buy join one telegram scamm of pumping and dumping group
๐Ÿ’•This is beyond this
๐Ÿ’•Do you know you can know easily when whale are buying โ“
๐Ÿ’•Do you also know you can know when this same whale are selling โ“
Let me shuck you with this information,Do you know you can legally spy whale wallet without any hacking, password or any foolishness act and see all crypto they are holding and amount they are investing on each project โ“ LoL...
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one Centralized market
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one candle stick
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond just buy and hold .

This is information you can't find anywhere on net or on YouTube!

If you are the type who cherish knowledge above, take your time to learn to invest on fast and powerful Dex that is beyond $250,000-$1,000,000 liquidity!

I hope you have master something today.

If you still need help regard this,

dm me or email me on
+234-8060180077

I love you

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by Jaxx123: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bamidele Almost Lost In Crypto Trading until He Met Big Fortune

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Lagos, Nigeria, there lived a man named Bamidele. He had heard stories of people making fortunes through cryptocurrency trading, and he dreamed of achieving financial success himself. Despite facing numerous failures in his previous attempts, Bamidele remained determined to crack the code and make his first $1000.

Bamidele spent countless hours researching and educating himself about cryptocurrency trading. He devoured articles, watched tutorials, and joined online forums to gain valuable insights from experienced traders. Armed with newfound knowledge and a burning desire to succeed, he decided to give it another shot.

With limited funds, Bamidele scraped together whatever savings he had and invested a small amount in Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency. He knew that success wouldn't come overnight, so he approached his trading journey with patience and discipline.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Bamidele carefully monitored the market, studying patterns and trends, and gradually developed his own trading strategy. He learned to control his emotions, avoiding impulsive decisions fueled by greed or fear.

One fateful day, Bamidele noticed a sudden surge in the price of an altcoin he had been monitoring. Sensing an opportunity, he made a calculated move and sold his Bitcoin for the altcoin. He set a target price for selling the altcoin, determined not to let greed sway his judgment.

To his delight, the altcoin's value skyrocketed in a matter of days, surpassing his target price. Bamidele couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his initial investment grow exponentially. With a mixture of excitement and cautious optimism, he sold the altcoin and realized a substantial profit.

Now armed with a more significant amount of capital, Bamidele expanded his portfolio, diversifying his investments across different cryptocurrencies. He continued to follow his strategy diligently, making calculated trades based on thorough research and analysis.

As time went by, Bamidele's skills sharpened, and his portfolio grew steadily. He experienced ups and downs, but his patience and perseverance paid off. One day, after countless hours of hard work and determination, he reached a milestone - his portfolio surpassed the $1000 mark.

Ecstatic and filled with a sense of accomplishment, Bamidele celebrated his success. But he didn't stop there. He reinvested his profits, continuously striving for further growth and financial independence. Over time, Bamidele became a respected figure in the cryptocurrency community, sharing his knowledge and experiences with others who sought to follow in his footsteps.

Bamidele's journey from failures to success in the realm of cryptocurrency trading taught him valuable lessons about perseverance, discipline, and continuous learning. His story became an inspiration to many aspiring traders, proving that with the right mindset and dedication, anyone can turn their dreams into reality, even in the bustling streets of Lagos, Nigeria.

My name is Clement
Crypto seasonal expert trader and analyst
08152469749 (WhatsApp)
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency by LegitWebsites: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Jaxx123:
One of the fastest way to make it fast in cryptocurrency trading is buying and selling when WHALE are doing it !

This single act alone can make you a lots of money even with just $25

Yesterday, a token called Pepe was bought and sold after 24hrs by this whale and the token move to over 32,000%

If your trading experience has not reach this level , you may find it difficult to believe it.

If you know how to analysis crypto project, you can walk straight to coin cap market and check it.

A guy make over $2,000 just with $20 this same yesterday.

This is power of Dex trading!

See, this is beyond future trading where a lots of people who can't master candle has lost million.

Let tell you this,

๐Ÿ’•Every day whale are buying and selling
๐Ÿ’•Everyday whale are making a lots with existing token .
๐Ÿ’•A lots has lost million also buy join one telegram scamm of pumping and dumping group
๐Ÿ’•This is beyond this
๐Ÿ’•Do you know you can know easily when whale are buying โ“
๐Ÿ’•Do you also know you can know when this same whale are selling โ“
Let me shuck you with this information,Do you know you can legally spy whale wallet without any hacking, password or any foolishness act and see all crypto they are holding and amount they are investing on each project โ“ LoL...
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one Centralized market
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one candle stick
๐Ÿ’• Success in cryptocurrency is beyond just buy and hold .

This is information you can't find anywhere on net or on YouTube!

If you are the type who cherish knowledge above, take your time to learn to invest on fast and powerful Dex that is beyond $250,000-$1,000,000 liquidity!

I hope you have master something today.

If you still need help regard this,

dm me or email me on
+234-8060180077

I love you

You are very right with your article and I agree with you on All your points too.

It's great to have a Crypto Mind like yours on here.

Check Out What We Do and Achieve through Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) with The Information below too:

1 Hour Crypto Pump Result for Yesterday's Crypto-Pump Wednesday:

Take Actions To SWAP Your Coin Profits into USDT To Lock Up Your Profits Now.

Timon Coin has Already Shot 15,499% within The Last 1 Hour, Hence You can easily Close Up Your Trades in Massive Profits.

Check Out Our Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Forecast as at 10:00 PM Yesterday Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7737138/wise-women-winning-www-organization-profit-these

See Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Results Below:

1 Hour Results: Show Massive Profits Already Realized with Our "Timon" Coin Selection within The Last 24 Hours.

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria / How To Design A Blog Even If You Have No Experience For Free (video) / First Bank Wins 2019 Oil And Gas Banker Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.