Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria (9037 Views)

Is There Any Sense In Investing On Transportation....? / Interested in Investing In Producing Comics? / Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
Some Japanese are interested in investing in Nigeria and since they dont have contact here and they want to know areas to invest in. This is no scam but a serious issue

I would be expecting positives responses from fellow nlanders, thank you,
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by asticks(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
- Whats the investment amount Band? are they looking at investing between $100,000 - $1m or what?
- Are they inclined towards particular sectors?
- Whats kind of returns are they expecting or looking at?
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
They are looking at any investment that would guarantee their investment
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by asticks(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
It goes without saying that their investment will be guaranteed, the question is what would they like to invest in. Every business is profitable or else you wldn't find people doing them.

If i have $1m for instance, I wouldn't be interested in setting up a magazine store, rather i would be looking at printing my own magazine, so the amount available would determine what would be render more returns, considering the economies of scale.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2009
Methink, they would go into big time agricultural areas like poultry,food processing etc and bringing in electronics and selling them in a mall and optic fibre stuff

What you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2009
cool
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2009
sonety2k:

cool

I dont what this means but I said I wanted serious contributions and not this, please if you done have anything to say,kukuma leave this thread.

Thank you,
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by stagger: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2009
They can invest in the Agro industry or in the oil industry.

I know Japan imports all its crude oil and refined products. I can work out a situation where their company can acquire an oil industry services license and become appointed sellers of Bonny Light Crude, on behalf of any of the joint venture partners. They can then sell all the crude they want to their government or any other ready buyers.

They can also become exporters of any of the wide range of commodity crops found in Nigeria. It's a question of their coming to have a meeting with us for it all to be thrashed out.

Of course they will have to pay a consultancy fee to my company's business consultancy division for the services we will be rendering in this regard.

This is not a joke. Like I said, we will have to meet them face to face. This is not an online or email thing.

If serious, u can hook me up.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
stagger:

They can invest in the Agro industry or in the oil industry.

I know Japan imports all its crude oil and refined products. I can work out a situation where their company can acquire an oil industry services license and become appointed sellers of Bonny Light Crude, on behalf of any of the joint venture partners. They can then sell all the crude they want to their government or any other ready buyers.

They can also become exporters of any of the wide range of commodity crops found in Nigeria. It's a question of their coming to have a meeting with us for it all to be thrashed out.

Of course they will have to pay a consultancy fee to my company's business consultancy division for the services we will be rendering in this regard.

This is not a joke. Like I said, we will have to meet them face to face. This is not an online or email thing.

If serious, u can hook me up.

This is what I am talking about, good analysis and you are talking about hooking up. Could you please tell me the email address or fone number. Thank you,
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by lagosbloga: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2009
Since they want a safe and stable investments they should choose sectors that offer relatively stable climate and in which they have both technical and financial muscle to pull. They may want to consider;

Option A They could invest in Nigeria's transportation sector depending on how much they have;

1. Importing used toyota, mitsubishi cars etc.
2. Importing motorcycles from Asia
3. They could set up their own vehicle leasing company
4. Their own commuter bus scheme like the BFS, BRT and LAGBUS schemes
5. Haulage business
6. Overseas Shipping from Asia to Lagos and
7. courier services

Option B They could invest in our finance industry

1. Their own micro finance bank

Option C Real Estate

1. Building and selling mini estates
2. Building Luxury Apartments mainly for expatriates
3. Building Tenement Houses in Highbrow Lagos or Port Harcourt

Option D I.T and Telecomms

1. An ISP to rival those dominating the sector
2. Become distributors of fast moving laptops, mobile phones, plasma TVs, DVDs and other electronic gadgets
3. They could also sell Ipods, watches, fashion accessories from Japan, Italy, France or the UK

Option E Petroleum marketing

1. Set up filling stations
2. Import and Supply diesel, kerosine and petrol

The list is endless there are still many more to cover.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by kayjegs: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
Mr Erastus, I think I want to commend you for bringing up these guys to invest in your country despite the negative image our leaders have helped us to build outside this country. I think in order to help this country, the best bet is to go into large scale agriculture. They will make serious gains than they can get in Oil in the long run and equally contribute to the development of the country because from this, other industries that will be needing raw materials can spring up by them also thereby forming a chain of business or industries and this is why I call it the best investment so far. There are short term practices that will give them enough money to run this business. I have a proposal I sent to some financiers about large scale agriculture and it is still in review, the project has been approved but I will need to meet with them to sign contract papers. I can always pass the info to them without any charges because I want the best for the Nation.

I have experience in dealing with foreign investors and all I want is their success in transforming the economy of this country as well as make serious profit for themselves.

Oil is also very good but it may involve so much paperwork and fees for licensing.
They can also involve in the Transportation Industry whereby their gains will be so unlimited within the shortest time possible. Moreso being a Japanese group of investors, they could easily get to import Cars and Buses to Nigeria to do this. The transport industry can also involve acquiring marine vessels to convey Oil and commodities which is highly profitable too. I have some offers from Sellers of Vessels from Korea to sell to interested investors or buyers and you can contact me for this also. I can pass on all these business plans and feasibilities at no cost at all. It must be a face to face meeting and not all these online business thing which most times do not work out.

If indeed you are close to them, let me know. You may contact me via email for meeting: kayjegs@yahoo.com or call me on 08053152746. Thanks so much for considering Nigeria. You can tell them to partner with me concerning my project which is about Agriculture and we could sign the agreement together in UK with the lenders
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by buxy: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2009
investing in real estate would not be wrong move.
The business is really a juicy one here in abuja and the ,arket is favourable to those who know their onion and make the right choice
with respect to project and location.
call me on 08035513423 if you feel my idea is sellable to your japanese guy i'll really be willing to assist you full time
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by erastus75: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thanks guys for all ur contributions and I am discussing with them and before the year runs out, they would come up with the areas that they would be interested. You know these Japanese are not always in a rush to take decisions, they take their time and i would let the house to the know of their decision(s)

I appreciate
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2009
They can invest in Media. Own a radio station and break even within 3years. Not just that, there are other innovative ideas and advantages when u own a broadcast station. If u have the right team, you can make it work. Limited staff, but the best, and state of the art equipments, and all, will earn u more money than u ever imagined. A radio station can make nothing less than N47mil a month, and pay less than 10mill on salaries, power, and management.

If u are interested in knowing more, u can send an email to spakplug@yahoo.com
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by stagger: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
When you are done discussing with them concerning my proposal, then I can supply you with my contact details. I'll be waiting.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by buxy: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2009
I hope they digest my real estate proposal, i hope your discussion wt them goes well, dnt 4get to give me a shout though, goodluck bro.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by deleone: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
if they are interested in real estate my company just acquired a large expanse of land from ogun state government in the isheri north axis and we are open to joint venture bussinees on estate development contact is engr bola idowu 08068889117
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by arnold2g3(m): 3:16am On Dec 24, 2009
erastus please send me a mail arnold@infinite-autos.com I have a few ideas.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by lite5(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2009
@stagger, send me email: opym_intcorp@yahoo.com
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2009
I have a couple of ideas which are gold mine in nigeria . for some time I have been doing a research on these ideas and am sure that anyone who venture into it will make it big . you can mail me damo242424@yahoo.com if you're interested . merry xmas
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by JPNigeria: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
To Stagger,

In regards to your comment "can work out a situation where their company can acquire an oil industry services license and become appointed sellers of Bonny Light Crude, on behalf of any of the joint venture partners. They can then sell all the crude they want to their government or any other ready buyers."

I was wondering if you could elaborate on your previous comment, in regards to the oil industry in Nigeria and its relationship with Japan. In particular the export of petroleum from Nigeria to Japan and the complexities which are involved in this.

Kind Regards,

Ken L. Fujimori

1 Like

Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2012
They can go through their embassy. There should be a Japan-Nigeria chamber of commerce if I am not wrong. This tip is just for their protection.

As far as ideas are concerned, it wont be bad to explore ways to introduce japanese cuisine into nigeria. We already have chinese restaurants and I am sure the rich would patronise a japanese one too.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by jam04(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2012
they can invest in granite business..since the chinese ar emaking huge profit from it,why cant they? olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by taiwo66: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2013
if they would be interested in lead/zinc mining business, please contact me on 08033023990 or anthonyogunlaja@yahoo.com. My company has federal govt. license to mine lead/zinc on a site in Taraba state. I know the Japanese industries are high consumers of lead/zinc ore.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by akinfenwasnco(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
THE AKINENWAS & CO. NIG LTD is a registered company and situate in Nigeria with its primary object in the business of property and investment. Our company is in possession several acres of lands along Lagos Ibadan express, Abeokuta express and in some other areas in Nigeria. I maybe wrong but I suggest in the Japanese investors can buy these vast acres of land. And real sale for estate business, Agricultural purpose... All depends on them. You can reach me via 08051536645 for further information.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by mykelegend: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
are your japanese investors still interested in Agricultural investment in Nigeria?if so i have arable acres of land available in Abia state suitable for farming and bountiful annual harvest.
You can reach me on 08036007487
Myke.
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by akinfenwasnco(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
INTRODUCTION
THE AKINENWAS & CO. NIG LTD is incorporated under THE COMPANY and ALLIED MATTER ACT 1990 and that the company is limited by shares. We offer innovative real estate business, majorly property and investment.

PROPOSAL FOR SALES
Our company is in possession of 10 acres of land situated at Gan-un by gas-line, Magboro Town in Ifo Local Government of Ogun State by the virtues of power of attorney given to us on the 9 day of April 2013. We are the attorney of the Akinsinde Royal Family of Gan-un village, Magboro who are the inheritors of the said parcel of Land who have been exercising rights of ownership by virtues of the traditional ownership.

Our company is ready to do business with the general public for the entire sale of the parcel of land. We intend to sale the said parcel per acre. Our price per acre is N3,000,000.00 (Three Million Naira) only. The title on the said parcel is our irrevocable registered power of attorney and the company receipt.

INVESTMENT
We humbly introduce to your company to invest into the company for the proper marketing of the said parcel of land and the initiation of the proper papers on the land. Our proposal is that you invest N1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira) only into our company to have a stake in the sale and become a profit earner in the land transaction.
Upon sale of the land between (the period of two years as specified in the power of attorney), you shall be entitled to 150% of your investment in the company which will amount to N2,250,000.00 ( Two Million, two Hundred and fifty Thousand Naira) only.

ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING
• The location of the land is about 10 minutes drive to Berger in Lagos State. This coupled with the fact that development is shifting towards the boundaries town of Ogun State.
• The unit price per acre of land (6plots) is N3, 000,000.00 (three Million Naira) While among the co-operate bodies that acquired land in this same place are already selling at 2,500,000.00 per plot.
• Several corporate bodies such as; Afri Bank PLC, Servek Investment Co. LTD, His Grace Company, New dawn, etc… have invested huge finances in acquiring interest within the village.
• These companies have invested in the area via, the erection of electric poles and perimeter fence while they are working towards construction of good road network in accordance with the lay-out plan.

SECURITY
• The said parcels of land is not within government acquired are for public purpose as established in the Land Use Act 1978.
• The Family has appointed Mr. Lukman Akinfenwa of THE AKINFENWAS & Company Nigeria Limited by an irrevocable Power of Attorney dated_____ day of __2013 to act as its only accredited agent and to be its sole agent for the sale, assignment and conveyance of its interest which is legally back up.

TERMS AND CONDITION

• The power of attorney of attorney given to THE AKINGFENWAS & CO is valid for two years and it is already counting from on the 9 day of April 2013.
• If the said parcel of land being (10 acres) is not sold before the period of two years, THE AKINGFENWAS & CO. refund only 30 % of your investment after 6 month from the day the power of attorney becomes invalid.

TEL: 08051536645, 07067527717.

CONCLUSION
We look forward in doing business with you.
Thank You.

THE AKINFENWAS CO. NIG LTD
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
MEET UR LICENSE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM THE NIGERIAN PORT WITH NO HAZZLE,08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by kolexy(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2013
lagosbloga: Since they want a safe and stable investments they should choose sectors that offer relatively stable climate and in which they have both technical and financial muscle to pull. They may want to consider;

Option A They could invest in Nigeria's transportation sector depending on how much they have;

1. Importing used toyota, mitsubishi cars etc.
2. Importing motorcycles from Asia
3. They could set up their own vehicle leasing company
4. Their own commuter bus scheme like the BFS, BRT and LAGBUS schemes
5. Haulage business
6. Overseas Shipping from Asia to Lagos and
7. courier services

Option B They could invest in our finance industry

1. Their own micro finance bank

Option C Real Estate

1. Building and selling mini estates
2. Building Luxury Apartments mainly for expatriates
3. Building Tenement Houses in Highbrow Lagos or Port Harcourt

Option D I.T and Telecomms

1. An ISP to rival those dominating the sector
2. Become distributors of fast moving laptops, mobile phones, plasma TVs, DVDs and other electronic gadgets
3. They could also sell Ipods, watches, fashion accessories from Japan, Italy, France or the UK

Option E Petroleum marketing

1. Set up filling stations
2. Import and Supply diesel, kerosine and petrol

The list is endless there are still many more to cover.

Is this all you could think of? Importation, importation! And you expect Nigerian youths to work in Fuel stations and Motor bike selling coys? What happened to Steel mills, why not Vehicle assembly, instead of, sales of used cars.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by Fesuxcement: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
any interested investor should kindly contact me on +2348103590800
Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by Olajack1989: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Japanese Interested In Investing In Nigeria by brightthompson: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Investor media, if interested contact me for more details brightthompson20@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Wins 2019 Oil And Gas Banker Award / Innoson Files Motion For Stay Of Execution Over Arrest Warrant / Nigeria Naira Appreciates To N364 Per Dollar In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.