Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp (609 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by Barryp(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Youth Frontiers, has
accused the Kogi State governor, Yahayah
Bello of illegally sacking civil servants in the
state in the name of weeding out ghost
workers. A statement issued by its coordinator, Usman
Okai Austin on Friday wondered why the
governor decided to disengage thousands of
workers who have been on salaries for
more than three years. According to him, “The new trend of sacking
workers and labeled them ghost is
unacceptable and highly condemnable. We
are watching.” “Already, the names of many civil servants
have been excluded from the screening. He
didn’t work for the election, so he can
afford to disorganise the state. All the action
taken so far show that the governor has a
hidden agenda. The statement cited instances like Radio Kogi,
where 120 workers were reportedly denied
of screening form. “These people were employed in 2014 and
have since been on salary,” he said. “In the Ministry of Works, 80 workers
denied the screening form. Similarly, in the
Ministry of Health, 120 others were denied
the screening form. He also noted that in water board, over 93
persons were tagged ghost workers and
denied the forms. The statement added “The APC government
is unleashing hardship on our people in the
state. “We are calling on a well-meaning kogites
to speak against this action. “We recommend that the civil servants with
government approval should be screened
without sentiment and out right
discrimination. “The Governor should be careful with
wrong advise, Kogi belongs to all not one
section or categories of individual,” he
warned.
Source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/26/kogi-sacking-civil-servants-under-the-guise-of-ghost-workers-unfair-pdp-group-tells-bello/
Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by yaqq: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
ghost workers
Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by tsephanyah(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
PDP is the party that lost to Apc right? I love the party don't know why, I hope they will win again

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
He wants to settle his own people.
Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by Tunami(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
tsephanyah:
PDP is the party that lost to Apc right? I love the party don't know why, I hope they will win again
no, apc lost to pdp. Keep on asking insensible questions
Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by tsephanyah(f): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
no, apc lost to pdp. Keep on asking insensible questions
hmmm whatever

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by Barryp(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
He wants to settle his own people.
Gbam! Ur spot on. Where then is the change?
Re: Kogi: Sacking Of Civil Servants Under The Guise Of Ghost Workers Unfair-pdp by ozy4christ(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
I dont knw y people are complaining when they are seeing d change dey voted for.WE WANT CHANGE!,WE WANT CHANGE!! gej 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer / Gov.wike And Rivers Pdp Forge Rivers Inec Rec Signature, Releases Fake Results / How My Disagreement With Governor Amaechi Began - Wike / Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.