Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night After Their Marriage/ Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night After Their Marriage/ Wedding (667 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night After Their Marriage/ Wedding by nemdy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the
celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now
in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is
now time to build our marriage.
All that is left now is the two of us, what we will become
tomorrow, starts
from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.
There was a day you put on one red dress, you looked so
beautiful in it, That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were
in the Cinema and I was so tempted, I wanted to just take
you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess
what? Now I have you forever, I can do that every day.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to

For more

http://www.nnamdinemdy.com/2016/02/what-husband-told-his-wife-night-after.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned / Wetin Dey Cause This Kind Things? / How To Make A Marriage Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.