Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (33466 Views)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
All those musicians that claim they rep the streets should also try to help the streets..don't be a hypocrite
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by saintkel(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Etizz: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice..... He appreciates....
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Kizyte(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Even with his secular music, the pastor still give him his blessings.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by emmyeverest(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
9ice1 Bro
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Bishop Idahosa on my mind now.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Sacramento4real(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one, Nabania. But at least, the Bros 4 still try wear suit na. see as all him biceps just dey show. Abi he want make the single sisters 4 d church cum dey trip ni?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by klassykute(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2016
ednut1:
they all started from d church but bcam bad boys later grin
in olamidez voice .. when a good girl gone bad shez rihana
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Deyoungprince: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Music is the language of the soul. Nice one from flavor2nite. Naxo I go buy give my church some day
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by dajoaneke(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
I wonder how Flavor would have danced during Praise Session. He would've been tempted to take off his shirt and wind his small waist.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by seankay(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2016
some pastors would reject those gifts. See as Flavour humble like Prayer warrior,person wey go still knack another girl this night

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Armstrong34(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2016
I thought he gonna make it a Yamaha Motif worthin over #600,000.....grin...pianist in d house would understand

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Armstrong34(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2016
I thought he gonna make it a Yamaha Motif worthin over #600,000.....grin...pianist in d house would understand
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Vodkka(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
adenine02:
and d pastor bless him to continue making bad music

anyway

He get money naa...

If na u,,,, pastor no go gree u enta church sef cos u re a sinner
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
tpiar:
hm, good thing it's not one of those strict churches which would refuse gifts.

Nice of him.
if is my church, ur gift will not only be rejected , that presbyter of ours will call security men to throw u out of our church, i would like to attend this church
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by sanc2s(f): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
God bless him. Meanwhile,,

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
dajoaneke:
I wonder how Flavor would have danced during Praise Session. He would've been tempted to take off his shirt and wind his small waist.

Chai....una wan make someone's daughter forget reason why she dey go church?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by sauceEEP(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Flavour should slow down on his workout routine, the guy is getting puffed up. Maybe his target is to be like Dwyane the rock Johnson....
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by ChiefCommander(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Can a man deceive God? Instead of the priest to make him realize how many nautical miles he's drifted off in the faith, but no, it's all about the "gift"! Besides, he complicated it all, by making a public show of the purported gift... scripturally, the applause generated by men would automatically replace the blessings that oughta come from THE Giver of all good and perfect gifts. I ain't judging, but I wanna see it from another angle, of the "church going worldly, and the world trying to get churchy"!

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
tpiar:
hm, good thing it's not one of those strict churches which would refuse gifts.

Nice of him.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by swizmony(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice gesture from one of the best artiste around.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by omozu1(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Stanleyelege:
Bishop Idahosa on my mind now.
me too. He was and still a blessing rest well papa.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by kingzy4(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
That's why God will keep blessing him despite his short comings..
Stay they and be bad mouthing he don collect blessing of another ramborgini

Ah share in your blessings bro
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by oluwasegun007(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
always respect your root...never forget your source.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
The World is still the World.
And the Church, the Church.
Worldliness is still worldliness.
And Righteousness, righteousness.
There's no meeting point.
Men may change their standard.
But God's standard standeth sure.
.......to be continued.(if time permits)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by benja3ad6: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
He should also give his heart to Jesus as well. Jesus wants relationship not gift. He needs your heart not musical instrument. Musical instrument will not take you to heaven, only Jesus can do that. Think

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by vRendoh(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin
Pastor no ask the direction his music dey lead youths to!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Volatility: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2016
ednut1:
they all started from d church but bcam bad boys later grin

Bro! I just sent you a PM.

It's urgent please.
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Kposkila: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2016
money121:
The singer shared this photos above and wrote;

"There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQkxddwh5w/
He shud be asking for forgiveness, what impact has his music done to d body of christ, can his songs be sang as worship songs on Sundays, how we lack pastors dat wud tell us d truth, such instruments shud be rejected unles he returns his soul back to his creator! #hardtruth.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Maximus85(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2016
money121:
The singer shared this photos above and wrote;

"There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQkxddwh5w/

And the pastor would support a man with tattoos and carrying a long hear, inside the church?
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by SenJoe(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
twoondei:
A lot of good secular musicians started their career in church
And I still maintain that the best music is still made from the church.
Respect to those musicians and instrumentalists who haven't/didn't change course
You said it right bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.