Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com (18066 Views)

2016 Budget: Presidency, National Assembly Agree / Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency / Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Smh, implimenting a budget with full of flawns.
Are we not entitled to see the original/corrected budget before implementation.
So APC have succeeded in duping Nigeria.
They said that is not the original budget they presented to the NA.
Yes we agree, simply they should withdraw it and present the copy of the main/original one.
Failure to do so shows that the presidency is aware of this crime and he is more corrupt than every other Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by truthspeaks: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
So now it's a primary job of Nass? Wat of FG, wld they allow such a budget 2 be implemented knowing dat they r running a padded budget? Both FG n Nass are all scammers ; no exception
PassingShot:
The NASS headed by Saraki is not what Nigeria needs at this crucial moment.

Vetting and correcting wrong and/suspected allocations in a budget proposal is a primary responsibility of the Legislature in the first place. So, I don't see why the Senate needed to even return the budget. It only needed to do necessary amendments and pass it as amended.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by yarnings: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice step in the right direction......Proud to be part of the #GEJmustgoteam# GOd bless PMB GOD bless FRN

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Soludo said that Apc copied the exact Budget that Jonathan used.
Assuming that is true, Buhari went with the same Budget proposals and PDP senators along with Saraki found a lot of faults and loopholes in the proposal.
The question now is, "why didn't we ever hear of such during GEJ's time". Despite the fact Buhari was accused of copying and pasting GEJ's budget proposal.

Money covereth the mouth of many!!

PDP..... Share the Yams!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by babdap: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Kontinue
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by braveheart99(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
this is good news if the said committee functions for the benefit of the masses. All i can do from my end is pray that this committee works hand in hand to report positive news.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by opribo(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
In country even any fool can win election as long as you have followers or you have godfathers. There is no other criteria that u need once you have either or both of the two factors on your side.

Since when did budget preparation become rocket science in Nigeria?
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by lawal28c: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
I am a Nigerian........and I knw who will help d country grow its indeed buhari

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
[s]
Burger01:
[s]Shame on you. No more free breads for you guys. You can wail till thy kingdom come smiley
[/s]

Sorry ooo, etemute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Forwetinnah: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Good!

"Budget mafia" , shame on you.

Budget Mafia my fat behind!! This is who your boooooohari is and will always be!! A leopard CAN NEVER CHANGE IT'S SPOTS NO MATTER HOW APPEALING YOU MAKE HIM LOOK

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by kingsamosy(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Naijji:
Na only Osinbajo I trust for the entire govt

grin trust? Trust no politician
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Soludo said that Apc copied the exact Budget that Jonathan used.
Assuming that is true, Buhari went with the same Budget proposals and PDP senators along with Saraki found a lot of faults and loopholes in the proposal.
The question now is, "why didn't we ever hear of such during GEJ's time". Despite the fact Buhari was accused of copying and pasting GEJ's budget proposal.

Money covereth the mouth of many!!

PDP..... Share the Yams!
Blamers Association.
Your reasoning reminds me of a dunce who had the opportunity to copy ( expo) during an examination. After copying a whole chapter from a text book, still included " SEE FIG 8 ABOVE " as part of his answer. Of course the examiner didn't see no Fig 8.
Lesson : The people you are defending, couldn't they have copied intelligently?
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Ebrusjoe: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2016
I just dey watch 00]Bad news to the wailers. Watch how Buhari overcomes his many opposition inspired tantrum to rule the country well. [e]
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
funlord:
angry

This budget packs more drama than even telemundo! At this rate we may get to christmas day before it is finally implemented!

**sips breakfast gulder in furious anger**
Bros gimme small na
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by bankylan: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
The storm will soon be over!

Sai Buhari the last hope of common man

You are not a common man. Strip yourself if this low esteem......
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by anonimi: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

Blamers Association.

No need of calling Names Bro... Just give me an answer.
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by lagdmark(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2016
PassingShot:

Vetting and correcting wrong and/suspected allocations in a budget proposal is a primary responsibility of the Legislature in the first place. So, I don't see why the Senate needed to even return the budget. It only needed to do necessary amendments and pass it as amended.
But buhari needs Saraki now
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

No need of calling Names Bro... Just give me an answer.
See my updated post.
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by PHfinest(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Alhamdulillah, we have surpassed the wailers.

We will borrow 2trn to fund this Budget of Change insha Allah.

Fayemi will hence get almost 800m to update a website.

The president and VP will pay rent (probably to the colonial masters)

The Aso Rock clinic will we world class. More equipped than all teaching hospitals put together.

Don't worry guys, the Budget Mafia that made this possible will be dealt with.

Sai Baba!

Now unto another scam....which Wailing wailer should we arrest next? I hear say Soyinka and Obasanjo went to pick form while I was away?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Teddeebear: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2016
PassingShot:

a budget that some ministers could not defend, some rejected it that it was not what they signed and you are asking senators to amend what??

how do you guys even reason self?

or you just feel like Talking, the people that liked your post are the ones I pity most.

stop sycophancy, it won't take you anywhere
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by yaki84: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
francizy:

What is your operating system?

I believe it shud be ZOS. zombie operating system version 1112.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by PassingShot(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
[s]
Teddeebear:
a budget that some ministers could not defend, some rejected it that it was not what they signed and you are asking senators to amend what??

how do you guys even reason self?

or you just feel like Talking, the people that liked your post are the ones I pity most.

stop sycophancy, it won't take you anywhere
[/s]
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
bankylan:

You are not a common man. Strip yourself if this low esteem......
Do u know the meaning of the word "common man"?
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by onunwa21(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N70
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 9hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 10 mins electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
With Corruption smallest indomie was N35
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N50
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a
stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption .
# BuharibringbackNigeria .
# Bringbacknaira.
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption
Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need
corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then
now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see..... "Try Again"
Don't quote me o,... is copy I copy it
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by dadexcel: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Good!

"Budget mafia" , shame on you.
........... Trying so hard to exonerated the presidency..... Meanwhile the blame game continues after all......
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by dadexcel: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
PassingShot:

Trust the president to bring them to justice.

As he once said, not that there won't be mistakes but he will take responsibility for such mostakes and implement necessary corrections.
...... Please who presented the budget again?..... Because it looks as is is the 'budget mafia'......... Leadership is about taking responsibility for our misdeeds and not quickly passing the buck!
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Mavrick2012: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
jaytee01:
Haters, get ready to wail some more!
a budget that has 3.9b as "book for vp office"?infact!,am joining this "haters".lol
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by modath(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
PassingShot:

CCT, blackmail & embarrass the executive... cool
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by Sman37(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
GOD dey oh i said it notin is wrong in dat budget bt dere is somtin wrong with the senators
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by judondasylva(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Nigeria must be better. We will rise and rise.

Amen.
in your dream
Re: 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com by plaetton: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
I am still a bit confused.

Which budget are they talking about? shocked

The padded Budget, the stolen budget, the zero-based budget or the Mafia- influenced budget?

The reason I am confused is that Buhari has confirmed that his original budget was padded, though he didn't say whether it happened before or after his presentation.

So, which budget is being passed ?

Because, if we remove the pads, the pork from the that budget, Nigeria would not need to borrow N2trillion to fund the budget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" / Wike Signs Bills For VAT Collection, Anti-Open Grazing Into Law / Ebonyi 2023: Police Arrest 2 APC Aspirants For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.