Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC (18048 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scam: Jonathan Finally Named In Torn Statement By Metuh / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by DandeKing(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please I will like to ask the man that read the statement what Olisa Metuh said about GEJ in the said statement.

We want to know since he claimed he read the statement thru.
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by booblacain(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
“When I was handing over the statement,
the defendant said he was surprised that
he had written that much and that he felt
he had given too much information.
“Because of the comment, I was worried I
gave him the statement sheets one after
the other for endorsement,’’ the witness
said.
He said Mr. Metuh endorsed the first and
second sheet, but tore the third sheet.

You were worried about his comment, yet you gave him back for endorsement. Couldn't it have made more sense if he had made the endorsement before you read it. I would like to believe it was unprofessional and even unethical to digest a suspects statement before an endorsement from the suspect.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by ihatesycophant(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
eleojo23:
I thought they said earlier that he ate the paper? Now they are saying he only tore it.
They are not being straightforward.

We need to bind the spirit of lying and propaganda that APC has invoked into the air that is now affecting a lot of people.
From all the news flying around EFCC or DSS have not given out any official statement about their suspects on the case of $2.1B, it is only hearsay dailies report. It was during GEJ that DSS spokeswoman come to TV set to report everything going on their organization. I think propaganda and lie emanate from dailies and you.
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by Epatty(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
we won't exchange a 0.00000000001 BUHARI for a trillion Jonathan.
d Jonathans stil ve it. Jst mention one main impact Buharrrriiii ve done since he ascended d throne? Na lie we go dy chop wey don belle full us? Gerrarat here
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by maxzzo1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Efcc suckz
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
sammyj:
ThIs what you get when you have a clueless government in power for six years
shaaaaraaaaapppp....noise maker. GEJ may still find a job for u. Gatekeeper to start with
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by sammyj: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
.... grin shocked grin grin common wailing wailer shocked grin
AyoolaIgwe:

shaaaaraaaaapppp....noise maker. GEJ may still find a job for u. Gatekeeper to start with
Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
midolian:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199089-ex-president-jonathan-named-statement-torn-metuh-efcc.html

This is what happens when EFCC uses junior lawyers and the criminals go for SANs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC by hopilo: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Named as what? A former president or as the man that handed over to Buhari or as what a clueless person which has long been taken over by Buhari. Please tell us the name.or forever remain silent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.