Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... (2316 Views)

Solid 4yr Old Adult Pedigree Female Boerboel For Sale @250k(slightly Negotiable) / ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD / Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
He also has pups now....he is up for sale...2yrs plus...direct imported pedigree

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Pups are also available from him now...he fathered those pups...a male and female...add me on whatsapp.08155560515 for instant buy...God bless

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Dis is an extremely good pedigree
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Selling
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
You got quality man.
Is the bitch also a slant back?
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes sir
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by martete1(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2016
How much is it?, nd ur number
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Call or whatsapp.08155560515 for details
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by sanousizayyan(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bobby i have heard alot about you can we talk because i need a gsd ranging from 20 to 25
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well I dont do dat type
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by sanousizayyan(m): 1:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Well srry for bothering you, i guess i got the wrong guy

2 Likes

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 6:33am On Feb 29, 2016
sanousizayyan:
Well srry for bothering you, i guess i got the wrong guy
wAt I do is slant...25k gsd can never be a slant
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by jeff1607(m): 11:55am On Feb 29, 2016
na wa ooooo,
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Selln
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Mckandre(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
bobbysaxy:
what type of GSD is shadow again? if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Stancrus(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mckandre:
what type of GSD is shadow again? if I may ask
Lols very funny
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Stancrus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
bobbysaxy:
nice male at Dp But you saying you only breed slant back Gsd is a big lie learn to Be truthful
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Mckandre(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stancrus:
nice male at Dp But you saying you only breed slant back Gsd is a big lie learn to Be truthful
u got that one wrong bro, he's actually a retailer not a breeder.

2 Likes

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mckandre:
u got that one wrong bro, he's actually a retailer not a breeder.
u know wat brother mckandre...dat bobby Saxy guy Hawks dogs from house to house.he is not even a retailler to talk of being a breeder...he even-goes to breeders and beg them to help sell their puppies to feed himself..he doesn't even have one dog at all...he doesn't even know anything about dogs.u make me laugh in Spanish...can u kindly define who a breeder is
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Mckandre(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
bobbysaxy:
u know wat brother mckandre...dat bobby Saxy guy Hawks dogs from house to house.he is not even a retailler to talk of being a breeder...he even-goes to breeders and beg them to help sell their puppies to feed himself..he doesn't even have one dog at all...he doesn't even know anything about dogs.u make me laugh in Spanish...can u kindly define who a breeder is
ur write up even made me laugh. I think u can answer that question ya self. No diss intended,just wanna put clarity to things, inorder to arrest every doubts. Why not tell us if ure a breeder or a reseller(how do u put it?). make it clear to us,then if ure a breeder, why not introduce us to ur kennel and we can know the type of dogs u ve, so when the need arrives we can trace u as this particular breed breeder.

2 Likes

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mckandre:
ur write up even made me laugh. I think u can answer that question ya self. No diss intended,just wanna put clarity to things, inorder to arrest every doubts. Why not tell us if ure a breeder or a reseller(how do u put it?). make it clear to us,then if ure a breeder, why not introduce us to ur kennel and we can know the type of dogs u ve, so when the need arrives we can trace u as this particular breed breeder.
gsd,boerbeol,rott, caucasians,bulmastiff,have imported so many dogs also For people around...so u dont expect me not to have dogs to sell...cos those people will breed them and I sure still have acces to them...so how am I not a breeder...very soon I will start taking a censored pics of some of my new stocks...I imported them for the kennel...I guess I will have a thread for that soon...so u know am also a breeder...but for the fact that I dont show my adult dogs doesnt mean I dont have one....we just imported some caucasians...boerbeol and rottweiller for the kennel. But am not going to show pics until they are of good age..cheers....bobby saxy is a dog breeder,dog marketer,dog hawker,dog reseller,dog distributor,dog retailler,dog manufacturer, dog wholeseller,dog buisnesman,dog technician,dog lover,dog person and dog importer, any name u call me,i dont have a problem with that....all I know is that I do good dogs and I do anything that relates to dogs.......its the bitter truth..cheers
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by broxymall(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
bobbysaxy:
gsd,boerbeol,rott, caucasians,bulmastiff,have imported so many dogs also For people around...so u dont expect me not to have dogs to sell...cos those people will breed them and I sure still have acces to them...so how am I not a breeder...very soon I will start taking a censored pics of some of my new stocks...I imported them for the kennel...I guess I will have a thread for that soon...so u know am also a breeder...but for the fact that I dont show my adult dogs doesnt mean I dont have one....we just imported some caucasians...boerbeol and rottweiller for the kennel. But am not going to show pics until they are of good age..cheers....bobby saxy is a dog breeder,dog marketer,dog hawker,dog reseller,dog lover,dog person and dog importer, any name u call me,i dont have a problem with that....all I know is that I do good dogs and I do anything that relates to dogs.......its the bitter truth..cheers
bros de learn english..
all you inscribe here is the work of a retailer..
mkcandre is simply asking you,where ,and what is the name of your kennel, you hear..like i said earlier..hypocrisy de worry you..someone ask if you had a dog of 25k, he didn't even ask if he wanted a slant,you just kuku grind him face, yet blasiangurl bought the same gsd from you..
work on your attitude.. @sanousizayyan i suggest you meet prodegee

1 Like

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
broxymall:

bros de learn english..
mkcandre is simply asking you,where ,and what is the name of your kennel, you hear..like i said earlier..hypocrisy de worry you..someone ask if you had a dog of 25k, he didn't even ask if he wanted a slant,you just kuku grind him face, yet blasiangurl bought the same gsd from you..
did u followed it well...and who told u blasiangurl's gsd is d 25k type?...maybe u shud ask her how much she got it...I know the 25k type of gsd,and I dont sell such...thats the standard I set for myself...check all my post u will never see a gsd of 25k for sale by me...u dont read words for words...someone said he needs 25k gsd and I said I don't have...I dont do that type means I dont have...always try to imagine the writer's state of mind be u jump into conclusion.
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by bobbysaxy: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
broxymall:

bros de learn english..
did u followed it well...and who told u blasiangurl's gsd is d 25k type?...maybe u shud ask her how much she got it...I know the 25k type of gsd,and I dont sell such...thats the standard I set for myself...check all my post u will never see a gsd of 25k for sale by me...u dont read words for words...someone said he needs 25k gsd and I said I don't have...I dont do that type means I dont have...always try to imagine the writer's state of mind be u jump into conclusion.cheers
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by xreal: 3:40am On Mar 03, 2016
I have observed and wonder why most dog sellers here are not polite in their response.

Go to 'Technology Market' forum, you see business-minded sellers who respond politely.
Even if u had no intention of patronising their good(s); their words will make u have a re-think.

See as bobbysax reply as if he was asked if he sell hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by broxymall(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2016
bobbysaxy:
did u followed it well...and who told u blasiangurl's gsd is d 25k type?...maybe u shud ask her how much she got it...I know the 25k type of gsd,and I dont sell such...thats the standard I set for myself...check all my post u will never see a gsd of 25k for sale by me...u dont read words for words...someone said he needs 25k gsd and I said I don't have...I dont do that type means I dont have...always try to imagine the writer's state of mind be u jump into conclusion.cheers
Good to hear..happy sales
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Stancrus(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bobbysaxy whether ur a breeder dog hawker, retailer or reseller or business man one thing just wouldn't change about you and that's rudeness I noticed you try to be polite this days with people but that rudeness just. still burried deep down in you and has become part of you.

But am happy atleast ur making attempts to be more customers friendly your clients and buyers made u who u are today learn to appreciate them. In a polite manner

2 Likes

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by Stancrus(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice Gsd once again though this the only slant back I have seen u post
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by jeff1607(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't really understand this guy @bob, let your word be your bond, then you would earn the respect of others.

1 Like

Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by miremoses(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
there is no need to attack bobbysaxxy,he said he doesn't do straight but slant..'shadow might be a straight gsd'dat was then,maybe he presently stated dealing only on slant....and abt selling a gsd for 25k..to be honest,,bobby's dogs are worth more than that.
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by mankan2k7(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bobbysaxy dogs are always fantastic. Allow him to sell his dogs
Re: Adult Pedigree Imported Male...yoyo Vom Davalos For Sale.... by barcaboi(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2016
bobbysaxy:
gsd,boerbeol,rott, caucasians,bulmastiff,have imported so many dogs also For people around...so u dont expect me not to have dogs to sell...cos those people will breed them and I sure still have acces to them...so how am I not a breeder...very soon I will start taking a censored pics of some of my new stocks...I imported them for the kennel...I guess I will have a thread for that soon...so u know am also a breeder...but for the fact that I dont show my adult dogs doesnt mean I dont have one....we just imported some caucasians...boerbeol and rottweiller for the kennel. But am not going to show pics until they are of good age..cheers....bobby saxy is a dog breeder,dog marketer,dog hawker,dog reseller,dog distributor,dog retailler,dog manufacturer, dog wholeseller,dog buisnesman,dog technician,dog lover,dog person and dog importer, any name u call me,i dont have a problem with that....all I know is that I do good dogs and I do anything that relates to dogs.......its the bitter truth..cheers
oga he was not bn insultive....a breeder owns and raises a dog, improves on what he has, goes extra miles to achieve a particular result....u have access 2 dem doesn't make u a breeder...I am not even one even tho I have 3 solid dogs dat have produced for me except d lhasa.....there's a difference. ....do u own 1 dog, what breed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogs For Adoption / Pure Breed Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Abuja / Siberian Husky Available (not Cheap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.