Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service (2277 Views)

Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by orijintv(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2016
PLEASE BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!

With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a
stand......
#IStandWithCorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption.
#BuharibringbackNigeria.
#Bringbacknaira.

If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption
Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need
corruption in this country...

Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now
it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again"

Lalasticlala Biko Push Dis Upfront For Me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by Johnny19: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2016
GEJ's 1st term was far better than dis Fulani man's own

10 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by playahata: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2016
O gbalu m ghari

5 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by LRNZH(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Show us oil prices in their first years in power. Then we can start having a discussion.

Modified: Simple question. Over 6 or 7 mentions later (as you will soon see), not one poster could attempt the question correctly. You wailers are not ready be objective.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by AlienStar: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Change is on the way!
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by MrKong: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Doesn't matter how you start a race, it's how you end it

Usain Bolt is a slow starter and yet the greatest accelerator in the game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by AlienStar: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2016
O bulo obere ife!
playahata:
O gbalu m ghari

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by SenJoe(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Haya

Change shouting Zombies
Oke lawa o ma ma lo
Status is Changing
I am on my way there.
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by SenJoe(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Haya

Change shouting Zombies
Oke lawa o ma ma lo
Status is Changing
I am on my way there.

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by oteneaaron(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
OP
I wonder what you will tell your children some years to come when they see how shallow and gullible you think.......(the internet does not lie)....

First tell us the price of a barrel crude oil in the first year of the ineffectual buffons regime.....then compare it with what we have now.....

Before making any useless comparison......get your facts right......

Just as one Nairalander said yesterday,....."if there was ever a hellfire, then 99.9% of Nairalanders are gonna be there"

Imagine a sane human saying......#istandwithCORRUPTION

As for me......#istandwithbuhari
#DeathtoCORRUPTION

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by OneManLegion(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
In Jonathan's first year, what was the price of crude oil?

2 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by HiddenShadow: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
Show us oil prices in their first years in power. Then we can start having a discussion.
OneManLegion:
In Jonathan's first year, what was the price of crude oil?
oteneaaron:
OP
I wonder what you will tell your children some years to come when they see how shallow and gullible you think.......(the internet does not lie)....
First tell us the price of a barrel crude oil in the first year of the ineffectual buffons regime.....then compare it with what we have now.....
Just as one Nairalander said yesterday,....."if there was ever a hellfire, then 99.9% of Nairalanders are gonna be there"
#DeathtoCORRUPTION

So without the oil of SS and SE, you guys can't survive.

8 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by oteneaaron(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Ask me again......if u ain't saying ish...please don't quote me...

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by orijintv(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Bro . . Jonathan Introduced The Agriculture Policy . . He Also Made Sure Power Was At Its Best . . Nd Trust Mhe He Hasnt Gone To Half The Countries Our Dear Buhari Has Toured To

5 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by orijintv(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2016
oteneaaron:
OP

#DeathtoCORRUPTION

You Stand Wit Someone That Doesnt Take Advice ?? Im Sure U Were Nt Yet Born Wen Buhari Was Rulin During The Military Regime . . Mai Nigga "A Soldier Is Alwais A Fuckin Soldier " , Their Is Notin Lik Democracy In Their Dictionary . . Nd As For Yu " I Hope Yu Give Ur Children Good Reasons Why U Voted Buhari In , Cos 3Years From Now Aint Gonn Be An Easy One

2 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by chernest2002: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2016
I understand that op do not mean that corruption is good but because of the way Buhari carry corruption matters for head like gala as if that is the only thing about governance, now there are so many pressing issues to address but the pmb administration have shown that they can't manage the country well, somebody told pmb to give corruption fight only 20% of his time, but he was called a wailler, now we all are seeing it and no matter how we pretend, the truth is that we are in a mess, blame British, the army, pdp 16years or Gej all i know is that things get and is still getting worse under Apc, Buhari's watch. Proudly wailler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by orijintv(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2016
chernest2002:
I understand that op do not mean that corruption is good but because of the way Buhari carry corruption matters for head like gala as if that is the only thing about governance, now there are so many pressing issues to address but the pmb administration have shown that they can't manage the country well, somebody told pmb to give corruption fight only 20% of his time, but he was called a wailler, now we all are seeing it and no matter how we pretend, the truth is that we are in a mess, blame British, the army, pdp 16years or Gej all i know is that things get and is still getting worse under Apc, Buhari's watch. Proudly wailler.
God Bless Yu Bro . . Yu Just Made A Very Gud Point . .

Lalasticlala oo

3 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by Donclaracuzo: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
oteneaaron:
OP

#DeathtoCORRUPTION

Pls, I would love u to expanciate how the low price of oil affected the price of pure water, high cost of transportation and the electricity bill in Nigeria. I believe that the low cost of oil in the international market and Nigeria should have given room for the drop in price of those goods and services.

3 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by tuniski: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Lame! It is utter deceit for someone to campaign vigorously and even threaten dogs and baboon cos, he 'knew' it all. Buhari promised change and citizens were deceived to Believe a repackaged ex Dictator with no visible achievements except a sham of anti corruption will do magic!

Even if oil sells at 200$ he won't achieve anything. He simply doesn't get it!

2 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by obailala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
You stand with corruption, you stand with foolishness. Very typical!
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by chriskosherbal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol this is well somehow.
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
and Jonathan never recorded 2trillion naira looted funds. I tut the over 2trillion looted funds and TSA was enough to start running d country?
how much was oil price during obasonjo 1st term? stop shielding d stupidity of Buhari, I voted for him n I am sure u never voted in d 1st place

4 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by Pavarottii(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
U look at GEJ's budget and Buhari's budget. And u still av the guts to talk about oil price. There must be something wrong with u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by NavierStokes(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:

help me ask them

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by yaki84: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
they hv 2trillion naira in tsa, 30+billion dollars in foreign reserve, 1billion or so in eca...... still selling oil n getting revenue from other non oil exports, recovered billions of dollars from pdp guys according to CAN but the illiterate baboon n effectual n super efficient dullard still wants to borrow n fund the budget.
buhari the oldtime n ancient thief.
ref: newswatch....article on fraud in ptf.
zombies if una like die for all I care, but know that the effectual n super efficient dullard is a rebranded THIEF!

3 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by doncent12(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
oteneaaron:
OP

How much was a dollar during your grand father's era? Should that stop you from making it in this present era that the dollar is higher? Same thing with buhari, he should work with what the present price is. Think with your brain.
Secondly, if you are truly serious about corruption fight, you should say "you stand against curruption' and not 'I stand with buhari'. The later statement makes you a zombie; you support anything he does.

#DeathtoCORRUPTION

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by jamesibor: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Should I show you oil price in the first year of PDP?
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by HiddenShadow: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
tuniski:

Lame! It is utter deceit for someone to campaign vigorously and even threaten dogs and baboon cos, he 'knew' it all. Buhari promised change and citizens were deceived to Believe a repackaged ex Dictator with no visible achievements except a sham of anti corruption will do magic!

Even if oil sells at 200$ he won't achieve anything. He simply doesn't get it!

That's the most annoying part.
He actually planned to set the nation on fire
Now that he has power, he suddenly realize he is clueless on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by mightyhaze: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:

abeg,help me ask d zombie.can u imagine d way dese guyz base all dia. Arguments. And calculations on oil. Woteva happened 2 cocoa and groundnut pyramids? Wot ever happened 2 human resourcefulness and productivity? This is why I keep praying for oil to bcom v worthless so that the true colour of nigerians can be seen. For now this artificial love and loyalty is crude oil based!

4 Likes

Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by amaechi1: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can we compare their drive against "yam eater"
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by orijintv(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
My People !!! We Were All Tricked To Believ Dat Oga Bubu Meant Well For Us . . The Old Man Just Wanted A Gud Means To Tour The World, Without Spending From His Povket
Re: Scale Of Prefence - Jonathans First Year Vs. Buharis First Year Of Service by amaechi1: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
jamesibor:

Should I show you oil price in the first year of PDP?

Also add the amount that was inherited as external reserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari's ADC Always Looking Elsewhere / Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC / Which State In Nigeria Is This ...??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.