Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants (12404 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2016
MrBen10:
Op is a pure scammer.
After the email. he will ask u to send the money for the sim card and also the money for activation.
And i guess he also own the site "Dubizzle" he is advertising

OK! Feel free to express your opinion with your 2 feather finger on panel.

Never forget to go collect you Batman uniform wey u dey take dive inside server wey u and ur mama dey wash dollar inside toilet and marble wash hand basin.

Feel free say rubbish and type wetin dey inside ur snake head.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ADVERTBOARD: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
minasota:
please i'm interested!
Please note that we dont give or process jobs in Dubai, I am just talking about how to enter U.A.E without deception. Also we are not connected to anything concerning travels and tours. I just like giving personal advises about countries have been to.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by millhouse: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrBen10:
Op is a pure scammer.

After the email. he will ask u to send the money for the sim card and also the money for activation.

thanks for d info bro

2 Likes

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by mkbessman(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
ssssh:

Mr Nobody and mouth piece for everybody. Go back school and learn English make if you fit dey contribute where elite dey share idea on way forward.

People i dey talk to have calling in this morning with high nairaland traffic based on our need.

Many graduate out there with no jobs and looking for way out!

we no won go na....

na by force?

wetin u dey naija dey do?

1 Like

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by laris: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Be careful , don't allow yourselves to be scammed. A lot of Nigerians are here and definitely didn't get what they were promised and Nigerians are the ones used to lure Nigerians. It has nothing to do with the UAE government.
Think well....... don't turn yourselves to slaves.

1 Like

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by MrBen10(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
ssssh:

OK! Feel free to express your opinion with your 2 feather finger on panel.

Never forget to go collect you Batman uniform wey u dey take dive inside server wey u and ur mama dey wash dollar inside toilet and marble wash hand basin.

Feel free say rubbish and type wetin dey inside ur snake head.

Even his name is a scam. Please guys run oooo. This one na criminal
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by laris: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrBen10:
Op is a pure scammer.

Dubizzle is like e-bay of the Arab world.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by MrBen10(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
laris:

Dubizzle is like e-bay of the Arab world.
Do u get job via ebay??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Customs Training / Passport Upload Issue FRSC / See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.