Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (59998 Views)

"Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) / Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by engrjosefz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol.. but this won't change his digits after d match...
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Burger01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
OKorowanta:
Animal pikin undecided
Animal angry
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mayama(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
mayama:
Very funny @ coincidence,thats pure racism
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Methinks there are way too many hypocrites on the thread. eh?

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by eleko1: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wetin kids sabi sad
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Volatility:
ednut1 please kindly respond to my pm. Thanks
i hv since 9.20
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Deltagiant: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Embarrassing to the poor player. Go check the kind of things his parents says about blacks at home. The kids carry it out in the open, becoming uncomfortable and terrified when they accidentally find themselves in an inevitable situation such as this.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by rahman3853(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
When I call them white ghost ppl they crucify me......lubbish......
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Dexema(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
he's only reacting to what he has been taught ; that blacks are dangerous animals. useless people.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by agarawu23(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Not what u guys think undecided

Italians aren't racist.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A kid and already a racist. Or let's just hope, he just preferred to stand close to the other white kid...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/little-boy-refused-to-stand-before.html

You're funny grin

Remove that log in your eyes so that you can see on here igbos vs yoruba versus fulani versus biafra versus odua nation versus igbo.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by digitite: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
If that boy is not arrested by God. He is a potential skinhead/Nazi in the future.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Lumiere91: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ifyalways:
Are we sure that's what played out? Kids can be funny sometimes undecided
no mind their foolish comment.the two guys near the rudiger(black)are naigoolan(dutch\indonesia)and mohmd salah(egyptian).the child isnt racist,it just misplacement
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
What of our benin sisters there, the things affect them too ??

mama itallo how far? shocked

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Surd2121(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
aren't we worse? Igbo this, Yoruba that...Hausa

hypocrites
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by lekkie073(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
wetin e find go there na im e see
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by spoman: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
To be sincere, the Black boy wor wor tho.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by rheether(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Maybe he wants to stand in front of his favourite Italian player. You cant blame the kid ''charcoal black'' ain't attractive.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by scachy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
The world knows that Italy has always been world's no.1 racist country.there's rampant Racial discrimination against black Italian citizens.
And home of sexual immorality.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kids react to what they see and hear. I don't blame him much tho. The blames should be directed to his parents/guardian and perhaps school.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by sukkot: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
Maybe he wants to stand in front of his favourite Italian player. You cant blame the kid ''charcoal black'' ain't attractive.
this big headed woman is always talking rubbish. see as ya head big pass both of your thighs sef. what are ya the HEADmistress of the local high school ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Volatility: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
ednut1:
i hv since 9.20
okay thanks. Pls check your mail again.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Adiwana: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Africans and hypocrisy.Esp Nigerians.When We are abused,we begin to rant but we are the biggest racists.Strahovski1 was racially abused by Creamish yesterday on a thread cos he was just bearing his mind without attacking anybody.On top of that,some peepz were defending her cos 'its a Nigerian Forum' and the useless my sister/brother sentiments.... We all need to embrace each otherband stop racism,ethnic/Religious Biogtry

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by BlazerKool: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
undecided imagine !!! even at his age he already have the mind of a racist.God save Black's ooo

Black rule de world Joooh
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by ATERI(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lumiere91:
no mind their foolish comment.the two guys near the rudiger(black)are naigoolan(dutch\indonesia)and mohmd salah(egyptian).the child isnt racist,it just misplacement

Have you spoken to the kid? Asking because you sounded certain and very sure of it.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Bad
nawaa very bad.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by paparazzi1987(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Bloody racists!!msheew...I can imagine what this kind of child'll become in future...that's why we need to be united in this country cos to the whites a Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of tribe..this alone is enough to demoralize the player on the pitch!!

To the whites, an african I an african. They believe that africa is a country and nigeria is a state. Imagine my stupid chinese gf asking me which state I came from in africa!
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by ATERI(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adiwana:
Africans and hypocrisy.Esp Nigerians.When We are abused,we begin to rant but we are the biggest racists.Strahovski1 was racially abused by Creamish yesterday on a thread cos he was just bearing his mind without attacking anybody.On top of that,some peepz were defending her cos 'its a Nigerian Forum' and the useless my sister/brother sentiments.... We all need to embrace each otherband stop racism,ethnic/Religious Biogtry

Nigerians rarely express hate for other nationalities unless they wrong us....right?
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikaael(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
What of our benin sisters there, the things affect them too ??

bros pussy na pussy oo...racism no join for dat one
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by kay29000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa o! Must everything from Linda's blog make its way to Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm, are we sure it's really about racism? But that picture says alot , then again, can we blame the kid? He learnt from adults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.