Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (60001 Views)

"Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) / Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Creamish(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adiwana:
Africans and hypocrisy.Esp Nigerians.When We are abused,we begin to rant but we are the biggest racists.Strahovski1 was racially abused by Creamish yesterday on a thread cos he was just bearing his mind without attacking anybody.On top of that,some peepz were defending her cos 'its a Nigerian Forum' and the useless my sister/brother sentiments.... We all need to embrace each otherband stop racism,ethnic/Religious Biogtry

Comprehension was compulsory in college but u skipped it cos u felt u could recite the alphabets.

I did not racially abuse anyone. He said ladies dress like trash and I defended that ignorant rant and told him he knew nuttn about us. If referring him to indialand.com as against nairaland.com is seen as a racial abuse to u, then ur dumb. He basically called the OP a wh0re and that to u is not an attack??

Make ur pocket useful n keep ur silly opinion there. Mtscheeww!

DarkTroll come and see another highschool dropout..

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
The boy on the extreme left is even trying to tell the boy to stay with the black guy. My question is that why are blacks also going there to play for them? I've never seen a white man play for Kano Pillars or Eyimba. Why wouldn't kids throw them bananas(food) when they know that all they're concerned about is food(money) in football and not making history,their society a better place or good name
My guy football is a short career. You have to make as much money as you can with your limited time.

Eyimba won't pay this guy what he makes in one week in five years.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ebayray:
It's a bad thing tho for a kid to have the mindset of a racist.

Now I know why Mario Balotelli didn't last even tho he's an Italian lipsrsealed....

I have said several times that Balottelli's behaviour is partly due to racist childhood experience in Italy.

He had to be hard, petulant, rebellious, defiant and tough to survive in such an environment.

Of course he won't say that because of political correctness.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
The boy on the extreme left is even trying to tell the boy to stay with the black guy. My question is that why are blacks also going there to play for them? I've never seen a white man play for Kano Pillars or Eyimba. Why wouldn't kids throw them bananas(food) when they know that all they're concerned about is food(money) in football and not making history,their society a better place or good name

The black players should have a union to address this issue. The little nazi kid must have been brainwashed.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by omniwater007: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
When something bad happen to them in their countries, some 'monkeys' will be customizing their DP to support them.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Asiri1991: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Don't worry. Buhari may visit Italy any time. Prepare your complaint for him.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
That's nothing compared to what Africans do to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by kilokeys(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Bloody racists!!msheew...I can imagine what this kind of child'll become in future...that's why we need to be united in this country cos to the whites a Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of tribe..this alone is enough to demoralize the player on the pitch!!

I'll pick racists over tribalism anytime any day..

At least there is a difference in color.. Thats obvious..

A yoruba girl that can't get married to an ibo guy on the same continent, same country... Is what?

Abeg... I regret being black anyway..

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
ITaly is home of racism
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by chinaeye(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is really Bad!.....

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by donem: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
As a psychologist main looking at the small boys face, I can tell he is a racist by birth, and a very spoilt/bad child

If I was that player the young racist went and stood in front, would have held and dragged his ear to stand infront of the African player.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Aubrey1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
the black guy is not an African

Name: Antonio Rudiger

Nationality: Germany

Position: Central Defender

Personal Life: Rudiger father, Mathias Rudiger is an ethnic German, while his mother Lily is originally from Sierra Leone

what make him an African ?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by engrjacuzzi: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
could this be the reason why some black people bleach?
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by RaptorX: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aubrey1:
the black guy is not an African

Name: Antonio Rudiger

Nationality: Germany

Position: Central Defender

Personal Life: Rudiger father, Mathias Rudiger is an ethnic German, while his mother Lily is originally from Sierra Leone

what make him an African ?

Are you for real? When someone is called African doesn't necessarily mean they were born on the continent but they are of African descent. This guy is pure negro, he his not even mulatto. Don't know how his father could be German, maybe black German but definitely not white.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by menacetosociety: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Man u are better than this this post of yours a bit dum.b!Get your act together
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by ColtPython(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Funny pic tho grin
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by GrandMufti: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by ebenholer(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Racism, a hell word I would not want to hear each time. Well I blame Africans for stooping so low before white, we have actually disgrace ourselves several time and still going on to disgrace ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by gbagyiza: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kai, Africans we don suffer 4 dis white people hand...see as d boy neglected 2 stand near that black African player.God will help us.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by oyebanji88(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think the topic should have been black African because a kid is standing in front of salah....his an African too...#mytake
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
See ao the boy look like thread wey no get stamina. Bleep them all the italians.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by raphiemore(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh shit...end-time racist pikin....#ashawoJapanese...#wegonbealright

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by goldbim(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
kilokeys:

I'll pick racists over tribalism anytime any day..

At least there is a difference in color.. Thats obvious..

A yoruba girl that can't get married to an ibo guy on the same continent, same country... Is what?

Abeg... I regret being black anyway..
lol,dnt regret being black...personally,i dnt think marriage should nt be based on ethnic sentiments,tho..
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by FuckTheMod: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A kid and already a racist. Or let's just hope, he just preferred to stand close to the other white kid...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/little-boy-refused-to-stand-before.html
Rubbish

As little as he is

Albino pig bastÄ…rd

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by OmoOsanyin: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Bloody racists!!msheew...I can imagine what this kind of child'll become in future...that's why we need to be united in this country cos to the whites a Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of tribe..this alone is enough to demoralize the player on the pitch!!

To all whites, a black person is a nigger, irrespective of his country, foreign naturalized citizenship, citizen by birth, racially mixed or not. To most whites till date, President Obama despite having a caucasian mom, is seen as the HNC (Head Nigger in Charge). Biologically, the black gene is stronger than the white gene. Hence today the black American is probably most psychologically depressed. They aint whites, they aint fully accepted and treated as Americans, and can't trace their roots as Africans - talk about been fuked up; and for this most black Americans resent Africans in America - they blame your ancestors and you for slavery, their predicament. For the average american caucasian, no matter how succesful a black american is, they're still perceived as slaves and niggers.
Hence one of the most successful comics in the world, Chris Rock a black man, is quoted saying ''lf you're a black christian, you have a real short memory''.
I concur 100%.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by kilokeys(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
lol,dnt regret being black...personally,i dnt think marriage should nt be based on ethnic sentiments,tho..
hmm.. In naija it's so serious o.. Before u woo any girl.. U have to find out what tribe she is from, ask ur parents with style how pple like those are..

The only thing that can shut both parties up and destroy tribalism is having cash.. Lots of it..

Then nobody will give a hoot if u are from delta or Zimbabwe
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by goldbim(f): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
kilokeys:
hmm.. In naija it's so serious o.. Before u woo any girl.. U have to find out what tribe she is from, ask ur parents with style how pple like those are..

The only thing that can shut both parties up and destroy tribalism is having cash.. Lots of it..

Then nobody will give a hoot if u are from delta or Zimbabwe
lmao ;Dabout the cash part...it depends sha.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by chrisnero(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
B4 u start abusing the boy,the player standing next to the black player is Salah from Africa.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by goldbim(f): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

To all whites, a black person is a nigger, irrespective of his country, foreign naturalized citizenship, citizen by birth, racially mixed or not. To most whites till date, President Obama despite having a caucasian mom, is seen as the HNC (Head Nigger in Charge). Biologically, the black gene is stronger than the white gene. Hence today the black American is probably most psychologically depressed. They aint whites, they aint fully accepted and treated as Americans, and can't trace their roots as Africans - talk about been fuked up; and for this most black Americans resent Africans in America - they blame your ancestors and you for slavery, their predicament. For the average american caucasian, no matter how succesful a black american is, they're still perceived as slaves and niggers.
Hence one of the most successful comics in the world, Chris Rock a black man, is quoted saying ''lf you're a black christian, you must have a short memory''.
I concur 100%.
that's serious!!we'l get there someday..if everybody's willing to reason beyond skincolour..
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by kilokeys(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
lmao ;Dabout the cash part...it depends sha.

Lots of it.. Mayweather kind.. Abeg.. Married woman go jump sef

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by fF01(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
scachy:
The world knows that Italy has always been world's no.1 racist country.
baba na Russia o!

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by rhymesnoni(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Imagine Rubbish stupid ugly Itali, boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.