Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (59987 Views)

"Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) / Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by rhymesnoni(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Bloody racists!!msheew...I can imagine what this kind of child'll become in future...that's why we need to be united in this country cos to the whites a Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of tribe..this alone is enough to demoralize the player on the pitch!!
Imagine Rubbish stupid ugly Italian, boy.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by fF01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
well i dunno bur i think maybe d kid's favorite player is Radger
Niagollan "d crazy dude wit moHawk" nd decided to take a pic in front of him. bur racism choke 4 dah way sha o!
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by rhymesnoni(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
Bloody racists!!msheew...I can imagine what this kind of child'll become in future...that's why we need to be united in this country cos to the whites a Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of tribe..this alone is enough to demoralize the player on the pitch!!
engrjacuzzi:
could this be the reason why some black people bleach?
goldbim:
Aha, tell em jor, he must av an african blood runnin en hm.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by deefrosh: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol...nairalanders...this picture isnt about the little boy not standing before the player.....the picture is about el-sharaway who gave his tracksuit top to the mascot in front of him.....Check the Picture again you will understand
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by donem: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
IntroVAT:
Which of them "belongs" to the black player? Because if it's the shorter one.... grin grin
Bro u don't need to think twice to know that it's the shorter one, main looking at his face u can know he is a very very bad child.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Bluffly: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
The only way to fight racism is to build the African content. Let's build our streets ourselves. Let's invent our own and tell the world that we are more human than they are.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Teeboy06(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
The kids even looks like giraffe

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by topkuma(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
are white better than blacks,who is ruling america now?
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by OmoOsanyin: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
goldbim:
that's serious!!we'l get there someday..if everybody's willing to reason beyond skincolour..

Twill be nice, but honestly i doubt if that day will ever come, even after our time following present days agendas and status-quo. Tis a mere wishful euphoric thought. In retrospect though is attainable, but not without major changes. The problem is not the caucasian, or the red man or the arab. The problem is the black man who has and continues to sell his birth right for a mess of pottage. I laugh sadly when i hear of the long lines daily at a foreign embassy. The foreigners at the embassy laugh gleefully in dismay at us. They came forcefully, took us away as slaves, now we, fight uninvited to go there. What an irony.

Now here is the kicker, we can easily be greater than the whites, arabs, asians etc, if we can look inward and do these. We must unmask and break the racial chain of generations captivity and become liberated.
1. We must drop and discard ourselves off all foreign, alien religions; ALL OF THEM! This is the greatest anathema. It is the key tool that enslaves all that we are, can be and ought to be.
2. We must reject and drop like hot potato all foreign adopted ways and political constitution of governance, especially foreign democracy.
3. We must flush away ALL foreign types of legislature and judiciary.
4. We must re-create and adopt our traditional democratic systems of governance. The loss of which enslaves us till date and subjects us to play second fiddle to foreigners. Our cultures must be re-assimilated. Our beliefs in God and our deities must be practised again in our respective societies.
5. We must re-claim who we are as designed and ordained by God. We must be that and who we are all over again. We must reclaim our inherent identity and live by it. We literally must be reborn.
- then we will overcome all foreign shackles, become great again. Then we will truly live again as a great, confident, proud, self-sufficient and truly independent nation of nations.
The Black Race. Black Africa.
Nigeria, Nigerians,

Our leaders will assume office swearing by our oracles and deities.
Corruption, crime, etc will become an instant relic of the past.
Superb checks and balances managed and enforced by our oracles.
All arms of government, social, economic and people's safety and welfare will be immediately under check.
There will be less waste of resources; many existing offices today will be erased.
The police force, if it continues to exist will be sparcely staffed.
Robbery, rape, theft, anti-social behaviors will be highly minimal.

Our GDP/ Net in Nigeria will soar geometrically.
Our established institutions under check, guidance, surveillance and management of our oracles and deities and God will land us in the promised land.

We will turn the table around and these foreigners will become surbodinates to us again.

Martin Luther King of blessed memories, had a dream, an american dream.

This is my dream, an african dream of liberation and emancipation, a dream of freedom, a dream of true independence. A dream of the reality that will get us there someday and keep us there, head held high and proud.

My Nigerian dream.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by charlesucheh(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who Even wants a white pig to stand close to him?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by macof(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2016
agrowonder:
I think there is no longer racism in the world, oh, Italy na baba for racism. Balo can testify.

grin grin grin shebi Ghana begged him to play for them, Balotelli said no. .its Italy he wants so he should deal with the racism

I don't know why africans keep Going to racist countries to receive insults

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Leke001: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2016
arrant nonsence!..if I'm that player,i'll resign,what rubbish

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikolo80: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2016
wristbangle:
I have friends in Italy telling me about the racist activities of the Italians.
Wetin dem find go there

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikolo80: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Ebayray:
It's a bad thing tho for a kid to have the mindset of a racist.

Now I know why Mario Balotelli didn't last even tho he's an Italian lipsrsealed....
he didn't last long cos he no sabi
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikolo80: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2016
goldbim:
if this Demoralises you then you have no business in the pitch
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikolo80: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Ebayray:

As in ehn,... I pity for the guy sef...
His stamina for playing the game will be weak dat day. embarassed
then he has no stamina for the game
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by blessedqueen(f): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Mrpauloo:
Racism

Is dis for real....I mean d data stuff
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by tiredface: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2016
WHEN THEYRE YOUR gods WHEN YOURE AROUND THEM, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? JUST LOOK AROUND THE COUNTRY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW THEYRE TREATED AS KINGS OF THE MANORS. EVEN NIGERIAN WOMEN(SOME) WILL ALLOW THEM TO FUMBLE THEIR PRIVATE PARTS WITH OYIBOS TOES, THEIR ALMIGHTY OYIBOS. EVEN THE ONES THAT CAN BARELY MAKE A LEAVING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES ARE SOME NIGERIANS god. ANY FOREIGNER WITH A LIGHT SKIN IN THIS COUNTRY IS SOME FOOOLS god. EXPECT THE WORST

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by toprealman: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Ebayray:

Now I know why Mario Balotelli didn't last even tho he's an Italian lipsrsealed....
When you have a generation of grandparents who are racists, you just see it as a norm. He should have walked away and done some warm up instead. I love eto, his balls are made of iron!
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by hamzyluv(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Ebayray:

its not about racist , its lack if education about skins right from tender age ... the boy may be thinking that if his body touch that of black guy his body too may be affected
. happened to me when still in primary school.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Ginwine1234: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Are you a freak of sports

Do you like to make money

Get in here and make your cash quick

*y* Daily matches - C00331CCA

*y* Fixed matches details - C00331CCA

*y* Online sport betting- C00331CCA

*y* Matches fixture and results - C00331CCA

Hook up - C003F50BE

Sugar daddy and mummy - C003F50BE
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by anath(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
pat077:
Bad. But, as long as white cars are made to run on black tyres, as long as the devils is painted black and as long as you wash your white cloth before other colours then racism will never end.

As long as the hair which is the upper part of the head is black,and the head is the head of the body that shows we suppose to discriminate against them too. No matter the tribe or race u belong,our blood remain red that shows are equal we are before the Lord. Say no to racism and tribalism...
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Donbabajay12(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A kid and already a racist. Or let's just hope, he just preferred to stand close to the other white kid...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/little-boy-refused-to-stand-before.html
The child just chose to be stupid , ignorant and to be a racist....its has notin to do with d country mentality.. Is mohammed Sallah not an African..
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by smoothlips(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Just one side of the story...don't believe everything u read online
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2016
The kid's parent shud b blamed
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by goldbim(f): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
mikolo80:
if this Demoralises you then you have no business in the pitch
you think so??seems you've nt heard of efficiency of labour?who wants to give his/her best where you know you are nt loved? If not for the money,that guy wnt be happy,forget it.
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by DarkTroll: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adiwana:
Africans and hypocrisy.Esp Nigerians.When We are abused,we begin to rant but we are the biggest racists.Strahovski1 was racially abused by Creamish yesterday on a thread cos he was just bearing his mind without attacking anybody.On top of that,some peepz were defending her cos 'its a Nigerian Forum' and the useless my sister/brother sentiments.... We all need to embrace each otherband stop racism,ethnic/Religious Biogtry
Show me one vice in Nigeria that isn't a norm in India.

Show me one problem Nigeria has that isn't a fad in India.

Your Indian friend was the racist and hypocrite and you, my friend is putting on a huge Indian blinders that has made you incapable of seeing beyond your nose.

Your Indian friend is an economic asylum seeker in Nigeria. And the sooner you realise that and know that Nigeria has made more strides than India the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by adedapa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chei, if no be the money, the black player go don vex comot for pitch. Really sad tho! angry
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
goldbim:
you think so??seems you've nt heard of efficiency of labour?who wants to give his/her best where you know you are nt loved? If not for the money,that guy wnt be happy,forget it.
who gives a shit about the fans or opposition or dumb ball boys. the club paid his salary, his fans like him, if he no want make him come back Africa where our discrimination (tribe, religion, status) is worse with poverty join
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by yemmie(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Italy is a very poor country filled with proud people and of very low mentality.

People of Northern Italian origin look down on on Italian of Southern origin.

So you don't expect them to respect a black African.

The country should be completely eradicated from the surface of earth.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by hmmph: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2016
kilokeys:

I'll pick racists over tribalism anytime any day..

At least there is a difference in color.. Thats obvious..

A yoruba girl that can't get married to an ibo guy on the same continent, same country... Is what?

Abeg... I regret being black anyway..
And you ate proud if your self hate right? Do you know who divided Africans into tribes? White ppl, the same white ppl that you worship. I
Re: Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy by hmmph: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2016
gbagyiza:
Kai, Africans we don suffer 4 dis white people hand...see as d boy neglected 2 stand near that black African player.God will help us.
This is the problem with Africans. Instead of waiting for your God to help you, why don't you help yourselves by saying to heck with those white ppl? Why must you care if they are racist to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.