Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means (854 Views)

What Love Means To Guys? / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Sorry but this is not a politially related thing, but i would like to appeal to all South Afrians to talk to their fellow country men and remind each other what love means, please stop all the against non South Africans and remember that we are all Afrians, and on top of it all, please remember that we are all human. Please stop xhenophobia. All the blood shed and the lives lost is not worth it. Remember that you did not bring yourselves to this world, and one day, u will have to answer for all this, wen judgement day comes, please remember that as much as there foreigners in your country, some of your own people are also foreigners in other countries, and you are not the only country that has foreigners. Lets stand together as Africans and most of all as humans, and unite against evil

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by halfricanadian(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Them still dey kill?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Sorry but this is not a politially related thing, but i would like to appeal to all South Afrians to talk to their fellow country men and remind each other what love means, please stop all the against non South Africans and remember that we are all Afrians, and on top of it all, please remember that we are all human. Please stop xhenophobia. All the blood shed and the lives lost is not worth it. Remember that you did not bring yourselves to this world, and one day, u will have to answer for all this, wen judgement day comes, please remember that as much as there foreigners in your country, some of your own people are also foreigners in other countries, and you are not the only country that has foreigners. Lets stand together as Africans and most of all as humans, and unite against evil

darllin did i mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot......anyways i need to ask u a imporrrrant question...do u have Nyansh plus heavy thigh? smiley
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:03pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

darllin did i mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot......anyways i need to ask u a imporrrrant question...do u have Nyansh plus heavy thigh? smiley

hahahha MrCork, me i have a question for u, r u light skinned?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 9:06pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahahha MrCork, me i have a question for u, r u light skinned?

well ..lightskin guys are gay...truss me..I am 6"3, used to be slim but slightly fat a little due to lack or execise and dakskin,,,been compared to that ugly wesley snipes but am musch berrra looookin and hand some...the question is do u have Nyansh? undecided
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MasterBaiter: 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
shey this issue don die down
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

well ..lightskin guys are gay...truss me..I am 6"3, used to be slim but slightly fat a little due to lack or execise and dakskin,,,been compared to that ugly wesley snipes but am musch berrra looookin and hand some...the question is do u have Nyansh? undecided

hehehhe nope, i dnt have nyash, i sit wit my waiste, coz i dnt have the cusion for de pushin. Nw i have another question, r u light skinned?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 9:14pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe nope, i dnt have nyash, i sit wit my waiste, coz i dnt have the cusion for de pushin. Nw i have another question, r u light skinned?

dont bellif u...show me the picture and let me measure it.....and for f***K sake, lightskin males are Gays.....I aint lightskin. I am 1000000% darkskin and hand some, gademmmit....this is the 500000,000000 i will say this on nairaland!!! angry
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

dont bellif u...show me the picture and let me measure it.....and for f***K sake, lightskin males are Gays.....I aint lightskin. I am 1000000% darkskin and hand some, gademmmit....this is the 500000,000000 i will say this on nairaland!!! angry

hahhahhah okay, b4 de pic, let me ask u dis one question, r u light skinned?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahhahhah okay, b4 de pic, let me ask u dis one question, r u light skinned?

i aint lightskin gaddddemit...fagggots are lightskkin...plss lets discuss yor nyansh: Size, weight, shape and type!! smiley
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

i aint lightskin gaddddemit...fagggots are lightskkin...plss lets discuss yor nyansh: Size, weight, shape and type!! smiley

hehehhehehe okey dokey my sweeery. Nw befor de discussion, let me ask u a question, r u light skinned?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhehehe okey dokey my sweeery. Nw befor de discussion, let me ask u a question, r u light skinned?

are u a robot??...I am darkskin gadeeeeemit....can we discuss somtin more serrrious? is yor nyansh big? smiley
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:39pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

are u a robot??...I am darkskin gadeeeeemit....can we discuss somtin more serrrious? is yor nyansh big? smiley

hahahhahaha m so enjoyin annoyin u. Hehehehe befor any other discussions, let me ask, r u light skinned? Kakakak MrCork plz ooo, if u keep respondin m gona keep askin de same question lol. I actualy learnt dat question frm u, and it just makes me laugh. Lol. How does it feel nw wen its someone askin u dat question a million times? Kikiki. Okay, now lets come to de question u asked. Well my darling, i dnt have a nyash. I actualy use my knees for number 2
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by MrCork: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahahhahaha m so enjoyin annoyin u. Hehehehe befor any other discussions, let me ask, r u light skinned? Kakakak MrCork plz ooo, if u keep respondin m gona keep askin de same question lol. I actualy learnt dat question frm u, and it just makes me laugh. Lol. How does it feel nw wen its someone askin u dat question a million times? Kikiki. Okay, now lets come to de question u asked. Well my darling, i dnt have a nyash. I actualy use my knees for number 2

angry
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by Greenback: 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
Whats going on here? Nonsense....*walks outta dirty thread
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by Jayceo(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Hello Zee, how are you?
Re: Appeal To All South Africans To Remember What Love Means by JayJayGee: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Lol... U savage... Remind me of one girl in a cartoon I used to watch on stv when I was a kid... She'd ask you questions till you get angry

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Be Your Secret Anymore [video] / I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. / Jane Was Jumping Up And Down On Top Of My Long Hard ... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.