Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji (5595 Views)

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Lalasticlala never see this thread
Re: Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji by SAMBARRY: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2016
UIA04:
Wow I'm surprised at the comments I seeing here
Shouldn't the insults be directed at the gold digging men more, who wouldn't have approached this lady if not for her sister's wealth.
It's a pity the mind set of most Nigerians especially the ladies that are quick to call out another as ugly instead of defending her in this situation.
no mind them.na painment dey worry them.meanwhile just call a man ugly, broke or most especially has a small phenese grin

Chaiii the last one gets to them like crazy. You'll see all of them swarming Like bees to defend themselves grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Drink Too Much Codeine, They Won't Listen. See What Bangalee Wore. / Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out After Finding A Condom In Her Driver's Car. / New Photo Of Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.