Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. (1794 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by freshvine(f): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
I attended marriage counseling yesteryear in a big popular church and this question was thrown to all participants numbering over 100,"WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED? "

Of course everyone has varying reasons why they intend marrying but to our consternation, the marriage counselor proves everyone wrong with strong conviction.

Today, I throw same question to you,
The single : why do you want to get married?
Married : Why did you marry?

Whatever your decision to be married is CORRECT but you may have missed the noble objective and that might prove disastrous in your relationship with your mate in the near future.
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by christaddicted: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
For a purpose
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by yomi007k(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
... tongue
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by achinaboy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
I GOT MARRIED,BECAUSE I NEED A PERMANENT FFFUKING PARTNER, AND ALSO TO have children that would take care of me and continue my family history thas all

5 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Michealforever: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Companionship
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by oshe11: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
so I wudnt eat late after coming back frm work in the evening....

Washing n Cooking FALL ON HER grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by realtem(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Most people marry because they think it's the normal thing to do. They have no reason themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by realtem(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't want to get married. I need someone who will give me reasons why i should marry
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Khonifer: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
I'd like to get married so I can relax and have my husband take care of me, and the children of course, but mostly me. I can't wait to not work and leech eternally off some guy. I want to be cared for financially and otherwise, and when he expects me to at least do something like cook and all that other stuff, I'd use his money and pay someone else to do it grin

Husband ti takeover cool

6 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
hmmn
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Jman06(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
I want to get married so i can have constant legitimate secz and ofcourse reproduce my genes before i take a bow to great beyond. Not forgeting the companionship a pretty, sweet and happy lady would add to my life.Most heterosexual guys enjoy the company of women as a matter of fact. So, why not have one for 2-4-7 enjoyment.

I want to have all my offsprings raised under same roof with me and their mom so we can enculcate in them love for one another and the society. I've observed that most children raised by single parents lack love among themselves and this affects the society negatively. So, the option of ''baby mamas'' won't be considered by me.

6 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Divay22(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2017
No valid reason cheesy
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Solvik(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Obeying God's commandment for companionship, purity and procreation.

1 Like

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
I'd want to get married 'cause I found someone I love unconditionally. 'cause I believe in someone's potentials who equally believes in mine. 'cause I'd love to give my offspring the best life could offer with the right partner. 'cause I and my partner share same values.
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
To stop missing him everytime. As it is, when he goes to work and i dont...i miss him a lot.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Zither(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Marriage is not for everybody. Besides, we can all give reasons for the need to get married but marry someone for a totally different reason in the end. I know this because life is not as straight forward as we think. In fact, this question is quite difficult to answer.
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by diva90: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Majorly because of companionship and having children

2 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by unqombothi(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
oshe11:
so I wudnt eat late after coming back frm work in the evening....

Washing n Cooking FALL ON HER grin
Hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by joyAA(f): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Plot twist : I don't even want to get married [/s]anymore[s]
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Companionship, Completedness and Procreation.
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2017
So I can look responsible
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
freshvine:
I attended marriage counseling yesteryear in a big popular church and this question was thrown to all participants numbering over 100,"WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED? "

Of course everyone has varying reasons why they intend marrying but to our consternation, the marriage counselor proves everyone wrong with strong conviction.

Today, I throw same question to you,
The single : why do you want to get married?
Married : Why did you marry?

Whatever your decision to be married is CORRECT but you may have missed the noble objective and that might prove disastrous in your relationship with your mate in the near future.

Funny enough, when I was 19, i vowed never to date or consider a relationship until i answered this question. Years has gone by, i think i can now finally answer the question...Its a question even married people struggle to answer...I've asked many matured people this question, and it's funny how they stutter and stammer for minutes
Re: 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. by lopside12: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Companionship and procreation (Didn't want to be a baby mama)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Chris Morgan Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTO) / Soft Baby Potty Seat Available For Sale 2500 Only. / Physiotherapy Or Optometry(not A Competition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.