Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You (9364 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeTrickster:

hi I'm Tyler how do you do
Am good...from imo state but reside in ebonyi..you?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I'm trying to imagine tho..... well i can't imagine, these kinds of things are better experienced rather than imagined

yes thats true..come lemme back you..loolzz
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
sashishalom:

yes thats true..come lemme back you..loolzz

Naughty girl, u want back bros wey get strong thing, if anything press dey chook u, no look my side ooo hehehehe
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Naughty girl, u want back bros wey get strong thing, if anything press dey chook u, no look my side ooo hehehehe

well i have nothing to say to that
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

well i have nothing to say to that

Lol, now ur forming ' I don't know what yoiu are talking about oo' like most naija girls would, isokay I see you tho
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, now ur forming ' I don't know what yoiu are talking about oo' like most naija girls would, isokay I see you tho

lol..how was i forming?i really had no appropriate word to say to that..nd i see you too
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Ajinoride(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
pTomz:
Hey, no lies lets just be real here...

LEGGOgrin
she gave me a BJ for about 1 1/2 hrs. she said she wanted to leave a lasting impression on my mind.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Ajinoride(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
ggrin:
She smashed and sucked my balls embarassedembarassedembarassed
she gave me a bj for over an hour(she was checking the time as well). she said , she wants to leave a lasting impression on my mind
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na babe be that abi na mama? lipsrsealed
She's 3 years shy of 40. I believe the term you're looking for is mommy grin
See as the madam just pose yakata lipsrsealed
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

lol..how was i forming?i really had no appropriate word to say to that..nd i see you too

hmmm i'm still seeing you oo, look for the appropriate words and use
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Meeky(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
Telling me he would kneel down and beg me if i dont say yes to him.And he did, he thought it was funny bt i didnt(Thank God it happened in the evening)
lol.he saw a fine babe na.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Leriebloom(f): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Meeky:
lol.he saw a fine babe na.
Lolz.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well i hv one thing to say...nice jeans,love the colour of the buttons grin
3rdlegxxx:

well i hv one thing to say...nice jeans,love the colour of the buttons
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Princedapace(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
pTomz:
Hey, no lies lets just be real here...

LEGGOgrin

she cried one day, saying I dont check her phone to see what she was up to! I was wtf!!!
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

well i hv one thing to say...nice jeans,love the colour of the buttons grin

well i hv one thing to say...nice jeans,love the colour of the buttons
u are one very naughty girl with good eye sight.... grin wink bad ur far away in ebonyi, would have x coolx cool well ermmm where was i now, what was i saying again..... can't remember, brback
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by DeTrickster(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

Am good...from imo state but reside in ebonyi..you?

Can I send you a mail request kinda don't like detailing me activities in the open wink
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeTrickster:

Can I send you a mail request kinda don't like detailing me activities in the open wink

ok
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u are one very naughty girl with good eye sight.... grin wink bad ur far away in ebonyi, would have x coolx cool well ermmm where was i now, what was i saying again..... can't remember, brback

Glad am far away...i just talk oo..no actions...whatsup?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Glad am far away...i just talk oo..no actions...whatsup?..i have a very bad eye sight
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by opribo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na babe be that abi na mama? lipsrsealed

I tire O
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

Glad am far away...i just talk oo..no actions...whatsup?..i have a very bad eye sight

With bad eye sight, u dey locate my 3rdleg easily, hmmm if u come get good eye sight nko... Babe I see u oo
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
yeah I'll try....thanks
hi...dont worry ....law is an intresting course trust me..u would like it
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by sashishalom(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

With bad eye sight, u dey locate my 3rdleg easily, hmmm if u come get good eye sight nko... Babe I see u oo

you wanted me to say something now nd i searched nd searched for what to say...i see you tooo
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Mimido2(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Valenciaomene:
hi...dont worry ....law is an intresting course trust me..u would like it
hello.....are u sure? are u a law student?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:

you wanted me to say something now nd i searched nd searched for what to say...i see you tooo

And ur still searching for what to say, issorite or is it what is beneath that jean and those buttons that u are still searching for Ah ah! Anyways dear how r u
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Mimido2:
yea am sure.... Nd yea M a law student
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Mimido2:
If you love reading, and at the sametime have a passion for oratory development; you will enjoy LAW. Law students are envy of the Campus. Neat and classy. You will enjoy it, if you are not lazy.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Mimido2(f): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Valenciaomene:
yea am sure.... Nd yea M a law student
which uni?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Mimido2(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

If you love reading, and at the sametime have a passion for oratory development; you will enjoy LAW. Law students are envy of the Campus. Neat and classy. You will enjoy it, if you are not lazy.
Hmmmmmm......I hope so
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by PrinceAlex001(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Mimido2:
Hmmmmmm......I hope so
And so shall it be...
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by askakim(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
I travelled all the way from my university to unilorin to visit her then, as she saw me from a distance, she kissed me publicly then n I was really shy.. we are not together again but I still miss her company
Re: Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mimido2:
which uni?
delsu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.