Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt (26326 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win / Dakuku Vs Wike: Supreme Court Begins Hearing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by myproperty(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
tinsel:
This man talks like a thug. No decency.
But he is definitely not a dullard

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by phameous: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
mazizitonene:
young lady i stay in ph, i know this two men pretty well and perhaps some things you dont know..........check properly you may be the one wallowing in ignorance....but lets not go into an argument

and enuf with the head shaking lest you get a headache...........and i'm not talking...kids like you wont understand

Do u just talk cuz pple are talking?? Think (get ur facts rite) before u talk plz....am sure u re evn more of the kid here..let me not waste any more of my precious time responding to u jare...
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nebila(f): 1:34am On Feb 28, 2016
All I see is a great man of God#Pastor David Ibiyeomi# kiss
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 28, 2016
the lizard of ubima is no where to be found
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by naijanaso: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2016
joeluv:
I don't think these people realize how stupid they look standing with ali sheriff, a man the whole Borno state hate because of his involvement in the emergence of Boko haram. It's obvious they are just using him to milk his money. What a shame. I just thank God such desprate people are otta presidency. PMB might not be all that but at least some sanity in the system.

If NIGERIANS didn't mind the confirmed involvement of BUHARI with Boko Haram and voted him to power to be president over the whole nation, then what's the big deal not minding the unconfirmed involvement of Sheriff to ask him to lead just a faction of the national politics. Hope you remember all BUHARI said about the then FG attacking Boko Haram and how he was nominated to speak/negotiate on their behalf before he became president.
NAIJA we hail thee...
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by israelchinedu: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2016
am very sorry for this so called ibiyeomie God will not forgive him
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Thanks! Angels don't take beer, I'll be okay with a bottle of malt. Lol
Not Angelberry i knw....
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by hahn(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2016
HARDDON:

undecided undecided

Check d man of God first b4 u open ur sewers!

For ur info, David Ibiyeomie isn't one of those who seek money for prayers. He is Mega rich , so is Salvation Ministries.

A man who write books n sow d proceeds as offerings?

A man who feeds thousands n have alot more on HIS scholarship?

Do a proper research first b4 u comment

Lol. He is so rich he still has to beg for offering and tithes from struggling church members? undecided

dandollaz:

david ibiyoemie dont need rivers money.he pray for better rivers

You have to pick one. You can't be both naive and dumb at the same time undecided

gerrardomendes:

Mr. perfect...don't judge until judgement day. Wike might make it n u miss it. Before u cast that stone...

Whatever. Show me ONE Nigerian politician who didn't divert state funds undecided

mazizitonene:

you think say na just ordinary prayer ? you know how much 'em go collect go house for the prayer ?

Abeg, help me tell them tongue
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by dandollaz: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2016
hahn:

Lol. He is so rich he still has to beg for offering and tithes from struggling church members? undecided

You have to pick one. You can't be both naive and dumb at the same time undecided

Whatever. Show me ONE Nigerian politician who didn't divert state funds undecided

Abeg, help me tell them tongue
he dont force anyone to give.from ur mind u do that.watch what you say about david ibiyieomie.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Not Angelberry i knw....
I don't think you know me
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by hahn(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
dandollaz:

he dont force anyone to give.from ur mind u do that.watch what you say about david ibiyieomie.

Or what? Jesus will come and fight on his behalf? You deluded clown grin
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't think you know me
ofcos i do
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
ofcos i do
if you say so
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Angelberry:
if you say so
already said...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.