Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother (26291 Views)

World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Gistformant: 4:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Ugoeze Sally Meme Kanu, mother of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

Kanu, who announced the mother’s death on Sunday, said she died August 30, 2019 in Germany after doctors battled unsuccessfully over a protracted illness she suffered.

The freedom fighter linked federal government to the death, citing alleged soldiers’ invasion of his Umuahia, Abia State residence in September 2017.

He said: “Watching her children being hunted and killed by the federal government was the cause of her illness, and today we have lost her.”

He however pledged not to be deterred by the death in his struggle for the actualization of Biafra republic.

“I had said before that I was ready to sacrifice anything for Biafra, and today I have sacrificed my mum. We will not be dettered, we shall continue to fight for the freedom of our people.”

The IPOB leader, who disclosed his mum died long before his visit to the UN and several other engagements, described such resilience as a demonstration that the loss of his mother has not dampened his spirit.

He was however silent on the burial arrangements as well as reasons behind the belated announcement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-blames-fg-for-mums-death/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Gistformant: 4:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by HacheNoire: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Kanu should go for a HIV test.

He is exhibiting symptoms.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by jeffizy(m): 4:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Kanu, common!!!

Your mum has joined the heavenly army, let her rest well.

Don't use her for clout, please.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by ejighikemeuwa: 4:19am On Oct 21, 2019
R.I.P. great mother of a great son

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by oyin44: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Kanu should come back to biafra and bury his mother....but for how much longer could he run?untill he kills his father just like his mother. idle kanu!!!

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by MetaPhysical: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Buhari or python is not who killed her.

What killed the mother is seeing her son perform p0rno on internet. Doing MouthAction under the sheet.

That kind of sight is sure to kill any mother. grin

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by HacheNoire: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

All posters are afonja. They leave Sowore in languishing jail only to come here. I don't know what is wrong with these people. When other tribes look at you people, they shake their heads in disgust.

You have malaria.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by chriskosherbal(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Buhari or python is not who killed her.

What killed the mother is seeing her son perform p0rno on internet. Doing MouthAction under the sheet.

That kind of sight is sure to kill any mother. grin
u know they will surely come for your head..are u ready for this........ anyway see signature

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by omenka(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2019
“Watching her children being hunted and killed by the federal government was the cause of her illness, and today we have lost her,” he said.
Yet some people who witnessed and participated in the biafra war and saw all the horrors are still alive today. But your mother who, PERHAPS, saw a couple of persons and a dog killed, died from seeing such, according to you.

This guy is a dunce.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by omenka(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2019
AkumTawaluUgboo:
keep kwayet

respect the dead
Kanu should respect his mother and stop lying over her dead body. Wonder if she really was his mom. How could one announce the death of his MOM over a mom after she died?

Who does that?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by helinues: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Dont tell me this is real except if Kanu don dey run ma.ad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Yet some people who witnessed and participated in the biafra war and saw all the horrors are still alive today. But your mother who a couple of persons and a dog killed died from seeing such, according to you.

This guy is a dunce.

It is funny how Nigerians now discuss the killing of people as if it is a normal thing

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Kanu should respect his mother and stop lying over her dead body. Wonder if she really was his mom. How could one announce the death of his MOM over a mom after she died?

Who does that?

Is it no longer up to the family of the bereaved to decide when they announce the passing of their loved one?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by omenka(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

It is funny how Nigerians now discuss the killing of people as if it is a normal thing
Please go and look for another shoulder. Mine is occupied. Thanks and goodbye.

Emyogalanya:
she is royalty , death of royal people are not so announced in Igbo tradition stop all this your unwise talk. lets teach you somethings that you do not know. I thought you said you are from igede ? How come you do not know this elementary Igbo tradition?
Bloody liars. You will bring up all sort of trash to defend this fraudulent boy. Is she more Royal than the Obi of Onitsha?

http://amightytree.org/obi-okosi-ii-death-and-burial/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2019
And he is right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Afamed: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Dilector, the propagandist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:

Who does that?
she is royalty , death of royal people are not so announced in Igbo tradition stop all this your unwise talk. lets teach you somethings that you do not know. I thought you said you are from igede ? How come you do not know this elementary Igbo tradition?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by carterguccy(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Gerarahere man

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by kolafolabi(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
R.I.P Mama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by nurex01(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Not a News
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Truthbites: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
I think they are to blame too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Briells: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Biritiko: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Lol
This guy is the most stupid human I’ve heard of in recent time

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Fuckthamods: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
The FG is very wicked.. What has kanu mother done to them for her to deserve brutality? Face kanu and leave his family but no they won't, tyranny is in their blood.
One day and i pray very soon this evil union will be dissolved and biafra will be achieved. cool
We can't be one with the ones that hate us and show it to our face.

All love to the Igbos, keep doing what you are doing, you are not doing it for yourselves but for our unborn children.
Chukwu okike abiama bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by realestniggah: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Delusional man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Spending ₦205M, Nigeria Police Website Still Offline A Week After Attack / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency / Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.