Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari (3067 Views)

Photos : See Nigerians Reactions When Talking About 5k Stipend / 5K Stipend: Amaechi's Ass-licker Runs Amok. / Buhari's 5k Stipend:N150 Bil For 469 NAS. Members Vs N120Bil For 20mil Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by Osakah24(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
This APC and their usual the more you look,the less you see abracadabra,Anyone wey pass Bubu power will be ascribed to as Party manifesto.Next time we will not let any candidate skip debate.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by ZZ22: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Haha i never even hoped in Buhari/APC for anything good. The sai baba chanters just see una life
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by ZZ22: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Brilliant move!
.. ZOMBIE... Wake up and start living
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by Tochaigh: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
provide a video link or remain shut forever.

Dispute it or go bleep where you came out from
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by scachy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Freelanswer:

You've got no thread here. If it is YOUR thread, now send me packing. Your reaction shows what I wrote is bitter to you. Now, you said it: truth is bitter. With this kind of mind you expressed, you can never do any business with anyone. That is why all people with negative minds like you can never be successful. How can you say that a typical Nigerian will never show you how to make money. When Seun started Nairaland, nay sayers like you jeered at him. Now here you are.

Oga stop deceiving gullible people in the name of online biz. You guys has fooled many in the name of this magic online money making stuff and I can't stand u deceive gullible Nigerians. I ll say it to your face that u v ulterior motive. I've seen ur types many times. Go n embrace transformer if it pain u so much.
I work hard n earn honest living, it's too bad u said my type can never be successful even wen u know nothing about me.well, am sorry to disappoint u, am already way too successful that ur witchcrafty can't stop me.
Go n find something better to do with your life, than wallowing on nairaland looking for new posts to drop ur pseudo online money making links.
I joined nairaland in 2009. I don't think u have heard anything like Nairaland as at then.
Take care.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by zurine(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Too bad
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
scachy:

Oga stop deceiving gullible people in the name of online biz. You guys has fooled many in the name of this magic online money making stuff and I can't stand u deceive gullible Nigerians. I ll say it to your face that u v ulterior motive. I've seen ur types many times. Go n embrace transformer if it pain u so much.
I work hard n earn honest living, it's too bad u said my type can never be successful even wen u know nothing about me.well, am sorry to disappoint u, am already way too successful that ur witchcrafty can't stop me.
Go n find something better to do with your life, than wallowing on nairaland looking for new posts to drop ur pseudo online money making links.
Take care.
By their fruit we shall know them...and not by their bragging. What bitterness are you manifesting with all your curse words now? The bitterness of truth? Judge for yourself. If I have ever deceived you before or you know someone I have deceived, I challenge you to expose me here or hide your ugly face in eternal shame for only thinking of someone deceiving someone else without enough proofs ALL BECAUSE YOU MUST BE A DECEIVER YOURSELF. I repeat, everyone thinks everyone else is like himself. I have not even asked for anybody's dime, which makes you all the more SHAME-WORTHY. I repeat, as you are now poor, so will you remain - and even get worse - unless you change that your clearly dirty mind and life.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by scachy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Freelanswer:

By their fruit we shall know them...and not by their bragging. What bitterness are you manifesting with all your curse words now? The bitterness of truth? Judge for yourself. If I have ever deceived you before or you know someone I have deceived, I challenge you to expose me here or hide your ugly face in eternal shame for only thinking of someone deceiving someone else without enough proofs ALL BECAUSE YOU MUST BE A DECEIVER YOURSELF. I repeat, everyone thinks everyone else is like himself. I have not even asked for anybody's dime, which makes you all the more SHAME-WORTHY. I repeat, as you are now poor, so will you remain - and even get worse - unless you change that your clearly dirty mind and life.

Lols. U need God.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
scachy:

Lols. U need God.
Yes you're right. I know I need God...always. May be you need the Devil yourself. NOTE: You are avoiding the open challenge I threw at you above by acting religious. You are burying your dirty face in shame.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by scachy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Freelanswer:

Yes you're right. I know I need God...always. May be you need the Devil yourself. NOTE: You are avoiding the open challenge I threw at you above by acting religious. You are burying your dirty face in shame.
Lol.I don't have ur time. I get more important things to do.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by rhymesnoni(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rubish leader, who can not forecee.
Re: No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
scachy:

Lol.I don't have ur time. I get more important things to do.
Scachy (or sketchy) Chinedu... let me call you by your real name, it will remain in history for ever that today February 27, 2016, you swallowed your words, buried your dirty face in shame and yet was too arrogant to admit it. You've had my time all the while. Why have you suddenly not had my time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Will Run For Chairman Of Ikeja LG On @KOWA_NGR 's Platform / So Far , No Candidate Met The 2/3 Majority Clause, Which is 24 States Plus FCT / This Man Could Be Minister Of Justice When A Certain Man Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.