Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? (1131 Views)

Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by jiggaz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cynthia Morgan is a talented Nigerian singer and very beautiful...... But the first time i watched her interview, i smelled something fishy >>> HER ACCENT.... It is one kain, at a point, she will be speaking with Edo Accent, the next minute she will switch to British / Russian Accent and all of a sudden, she will switch to Indian Accent.... Nawa oo??

Please Cynthia stop it, we love you .... choose a struggle..... Its either Nigerian or Indian Accent... plz stick with one....

1 Like

Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by Naavah(f): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Choose a struggle cry
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by Tocheagle(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
All d same , I love her Front rack
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
olympus has fall£n totally...
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by theshaderoom: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol... if u come see her snapchat, U go tire. The forming no rhyme at all
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
olympus has fall£n totally...
Ladies shouldnt say this too. There are different kinds of boobs you know. Just because yours is standing like mine does not mean it is better. If you ask me, those boobs look sexy.

Back to topic: Maybe insecurity issues.
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by misspicy(f): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Most of them are just Beauty with no Brains,read Halima Abubakar's interview yesterday and I was like WTH! shocked
Re: Memo To Cynthia Morgan - Whats Up With The Indian Accent? by jiggaz(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lol... if u come see her snapchat, U go tire. The forming no rhyme at all
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunk Lesbianism, Says Viral Photo Is Harmless / Star Musician, Cynthia Morgan, Looks Younger In Her New Hairstyle, Still Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.