Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) (1972 Views)

Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't know if I am the only one that has noticed this uncivilized attitude by members of some particular communities in Delta State! I would like to know if this trash happens in other places too.

Your marriage day is a day of blessings and a step ahead for you but don't use it to cause hardship for other members of the society, please!!!

Do we even have laws? How can you set up canopies along major roads connecting different local government areas? And there's a local government council that should punish such people but the officials do nothing other than scrambling for council allocations!

There are many affordable event centres that people can use when celebrating whatever they are celebrating. Even if you don't have the money to rent a venue, you can use a public place like the field of one of the numerous government schools! You must not block major roads to tell everyone that you are getting married! I mean, it is barbaric!!! I don't know if Uvwie LGA is the only place this crap is trending or if it is same in some other places In this period fuel scarcity, making your fellow man to drive 5 kilometres for a journey he could have used 3 or 2 kilometres is not funny at all!!!

1 Share

Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Last2comment(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's Owambe
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
No be for zoo dis kain thing dey happen?
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by theshaderoom: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
In Ph, the "nde nwe eli" do that regularly. Especially during funerals. They've either built on or sold all their available lands.
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
More pics...

Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
immortalcrown:
No be for zoo dis kain thing dey happen?
cheesy
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
vfactor:
In Ph, the "nde nwe eli" do that regularly. Especially during funerals. They've either built on or sold all their available lands.
My brother, it is pathetic and not civil.

1 Like

Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
It's Owambe
Owambe for government road?
Re: See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Total madness, the authorities concerned are those collecting money and backing the illegalities.

We are in a pariah state somehow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman / . / Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.