Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages (1788 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Earlier today dicefrost told us a story about the fight he witnessed between a husband and his wife and how the woman turned the table against the man, I want to make one thing clear, some stories you see/hear about a man beating his wife, sorry to say, these women deserve it.
After I finished school I worked with an artist who had a wife whose mouth ran like water. On a fateful day both couple had a quarrell and the woman was raining curses similar to the earlier story on the man, Mr. Ayo did what Evaberry suggested, he ignored her and was laughing but the wife continued. Only for her to slap Mr. Ayo. Out of anger he warned her never to do that again but she slapped him the second time. I guess some women get joy from provoking their husbands. Mr. Ayo, loosing it completely, decended on her like Mayweather attacked McGregor!
She passed out and was taking to the hospital and later her family blamed Ayo not knowing his wife was the cause. Men go through domestic violence too. I've met a man who was scared to go home, not because his wife would beat him but she won't stop till he retaliates and then he will be the bad guy. I know one who's wife has turned him to bread winner and houseboy. Men are humans too just like the ladies. Some of us can't retaliate and become the victim. There's always two side of the story.
I've had to pull down a burglary proof because a loved one was getting assaulted by a violent woman. It still hurt that I couldn't hit the person because she was female. I'm not supporter for domestic violence but men also get violated in their home. Think twice before you call us animals

8 Likes

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by lilmax(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
don't hit a human should be the correct line

not craps like "don't hit a woman "

made up my mind on this matter years ago.... either you talk to your partner in a good manner or you face the consequences

women shouldn't be given preferential treatment.... no more equality?

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
That story was made up or exaggerated. If the man in question married an ill-mannered woman then I may understand but again, a woman won't just start calling her husband names in public over nothing. Calling him a pig then going further to abuse him over the size of his manhood didn't make sense in the story as shared by that dude.

It's true that men go domestic violence but women are mostly the victims here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
lilmax:
don't not hit a human should be the correct line

not craps like "don't hit a woman "

made up my mind on this matter years ago.... either you talk to your partner in a good manner or you face the consequences

women shouldn't be given preferential treatment.... no more equality?
Like I said I've been in situations where if it was a guy we would go fist to fist but I didn't. I believe in life dialogue and understanding matters. That's why is not everyone you see you just start toasting or want to marry. It's wisdom bro. I can't even hit my younger ones talk more of a woman
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
That story was made up or exaggerated. If the man in question married an ill-mannered woman then I may understand but again, a woman won't just start calling her husband names in public over nothing. Calling him a pig then going further to abuse him over the size of his manhood didn't make sense in the story as shared by that dude.

my dear, some women are like that. My new neighbor talk to her husband like she's talking to a kid.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:

Maybe it wasn't but both couple have their problem. The Op said he knows the man to be violent. Ask yourself which sane woman walks into her compound and the first thing to do is insult the man and talk about their bedroom problems publicly. There was a million ways to make him wash his feet to. Let's be truthful and fair, both were wrong and frankly they deserve each other
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
my dear, some women are like that. My new neighbor talk to her husband like she's talking to a kid.
That was why I said he may have married an ill-mannered woman.

Just as when cases are presented in a law court, people try to discern reality from fiction. What's the possibility of a wife just blabbing about her husband's manhood size over his failure to put on slippers?. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
That was why I said he may have married an ill-mannered woman.

Just as when cases are presented in a law court, people try to discern reality from fiction. What's the possibility of a wife just blabbing about her husband's manhood size over his failure to put on slippers?. It doesn't make sense.
My sister, some women say worstgrin truth is he might have hurt her earlier.
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Blonchilli:

Maybe it wasn't but both couple have their problem. The Op said he knows the man to be violent. Ask yourself which sane woman walks into her compound and the first thing to do is insult the man and talk about their bedroom problems publicly. There was a million ways to make him wash his feet to. Let's be truthful and fair, both were wrong and frankly they deserve each other
I didn't read the story further from the first paragraph 'cause I sensed something odd about the write-up. It's unheard of for a woman to abuse her husband in the manner the op put it, the issue was too trivial for that. Perhaps they had some unresolved issues.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Franky826: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
My sister, some women say worstgrin truth is he might have hurt her earlier.
Perhaps.
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
It is so very shameful and disheartening that people think its okay to hit(beat up) a woman if she talks rudely to her husband,

It is very shameful that physical and domestic violence has now been termed okay simply because a woman doesn't know how to control her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
I didn't read the story further from the first paragraph 'cause I sensed something odd about the write-up. It's unheard of for a woman to abuse her husband in the manner the op put it, the issue was too trivial for that. Perhaps they had some unresolved issues.
Definitely they do
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
It is so very shameful and disheartening that people think its okay to hit(beat up) a woman if she talks rudely to her husband,

It is very shameful that physical and domestic violence has now been termed okay simply because a woman doesn't know how to control her mouth.

It's shameful for a man to hit a woman and also shameful for a woman to hit a man. It's also shameful for a woman to have loose mouth. People might hail you but at the end you're only hurting yourself
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by pocohantas(f): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:

I went through that OP's posts and it added up... grin grin
Saying he has always condemned it was a lie, he is a fan of the usual diversions. The thread was only to sell his views fully.

There are women like that who abuse without reason...but this couple know themselves better. They have unresolved issues, they are two insane people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

i hate hitting or hurting women too but i dont mind biting ur thighs though..........they're just too sexy and tempting

lord how can you give just one woman such sexy thighs when my girlfriend is managing her skinny thighs cry
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2017
If only more ladies will join karate or judo training all these nonsense wouldn't occur. No one will ask whose fault it is because there will be mutual respect for fear of what the next person can do

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pidgin2:
If only more ladies will join karate of judo training all these nonsense wouldn't occur. No one will wsk whose fault because there will be mutual respect for fear of what the next person can do
Then the campaign for no domestic violence will be useless....

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its actually wrong to hit a woman the consequences are severe and dire, and you can be labelled a woman beater no matter how frustrated and angry you are, no one is going to listen to you even if you were provoked, but if you can hit a man and get away with it, please go ahead, no one cares about men that much, infact it's more of a comedy trope for a woman to beat up a man, back in those days they would tie such a man at the back of a horse while they throw stuff at him. There's no support system for men except the patriarchy which expects men to take it like a man, so you're free kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Daeylar(f): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Hitting anyone because they hit you first (male or female) = self defense = Acceptable

Hitting anyone who didn't hit you first because of useless reasons eg the person said this and that = not acceptable no matter what,

E.O.D

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Sep 28, 2017
If they hit you first, then it's open fight
Otherwise saying it's okay to hit because someone verbally insulted you is a no no.

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Daeylar:
Hitting anyone because they hit you first (male or female) = self defense = Acceptable

Hitting anyone who didn't hit you first because of useless reasons eg the person said this and that = not acceptable no matter what,

E.O.D
^

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by Blonchilli(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Daeylar:

E.O.D
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by banmee(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2017
cococandy:
If they hit you first, then it's open fight
Otherwise saying it's okay to hit because someone verbally insulted you is a no no.

The way some people think is just amazing. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by cococandy(f): 2:18am On Oct 01, 2017
banmee:

The way some people think is just amazing. Smh.
Nothing amazes me anymore on here
Re: Some Women Are To Blame For Violence in their marriages by banmee(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2017
cococandy:

Nothing amazes me anymore on here

Lol. When i retire i am thinking of getting a grad degree in psychology. Maybe it'll better explain why they are the way they are. 1+1 definitely does not equal 2 with these people. Smh.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CHEAP, FAST & DURABLE!!! / Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? / After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.