Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design (1996 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello Nairalanders
Have been working on this design for about two days now and I am starting construction on Monday.

its a 3 bedroom design (Low budget)which I am planning to move in by Gods grace in 6 months time

I am not an architect but a good user of CAD Softwares

I need the input of experts

PLssssssssssss

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by johnson232: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
the lobby seems too wide to me.
why not create a porch at the entrance, i believe its gonna more beauty.

so na una cusam architect no dey get money again.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by DankemzI(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
One room is not c/ventilated
You've tried though
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
@ johnson232
what can i do to that
cos i need the laundry and i dont want it close to the kitchen
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by johnson232: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
ola2nde:
@ johnson232
what can i do to that
cos i need the laundry and i dont want it close to the kitchen
u dont need to remove the laundry.
u can increase the size of that one room to make the lobby more narrow.

what is the width?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by cassidy1996(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
if you need the electrical drawing plan, i can help you with that.
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
johnson232:

u dont need to remove the laundry.
u can increase the size of that one room to make the lobby more narrow.

what is the width?

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
cassidy1996:
if you need the electrical drawing plan, i can help you with that.

you can send me a mail
ola2nde@gmail.com, rhealsnigltd@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
where are the critics in the house

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Go back to the drawing board or hire an architect.

Not impressed with all the ensuite crap and the visitors toilet right next to the living room? Yuck
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by aalangel(f): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Go back to the drawing board or hire an architect.

Not impressed with all the ensuite crap and the visitors toilet right next to the living room? Yuck

Easy on the guy. His request was humble.
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2016
aalangel:

Easy on the guy. His request was humble.

I was easy, you should see when I'm not easy.

My opinion was explicitly requested, unlike yours.
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by aalangel(f): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I was easy, you should see when I'm not easy.
My opinion was explicitly requested, unlike yours.
You are certainly not nice.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2016
aalangel:

You are certainly not nice.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm now completely devastated. How can I possibly go on in this cruel world.

Now, Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2016
ola2nde:
Hello Nairalanders
Have been working on this design for about two days now and I am starting construction on Monday.

its a 3 bedroom design (Low budget)which I am planning to move in by Gods grace in 6 months time

I am not an architect but a good user of CAD Softwares

I need the input of experts

PLssssssssssss

Design ok
Ventilation ok
Flow ok
Size OK

Ur lobby is too big
Introduce a wall in the palour to lobby.
Try to give ur kitchen a veranda

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by Asunmoh: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Your plan can be re arranged to get a better design....u can increase the living room size to touch the other wall to the lobby...move the dinning table from the left part of the building to the room close to the living room...It will be accessable from the parlour thru an open arc.....move the room back to the space where the dining was before...move the kitchen from where it is. now to the back of the new dining positon....u will have ur kitchen at the back of yr building now and it will have a perfect exit door to the back of ur site....The two rooms will have a better space now....and they can be well en suite with the space you will have left....mind u only the two rooms at the extreme end of the house will be crossed ventilated...The room in the middle will have one big window at the centre.....u can also add entrance porch to the front of the building for aesthetics
Re: I Need Someone To Criticize My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design by ola2nde(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Asunmoh:
Your plan can be re arranged to get a better design....u can increase the living room size to touch the other wall to the lobby...move the dinning table from the left part of the building to the room close to the living room...It will be accessable from the parlour thru an open arc.....move the room back to the space where the dining was before...move the kitchen from where it is. now to the back of the new dining positon....u will have ur kitchen at the back of yr building now and it will have a perfect exit door to the back of ur site....The two rooms will have a better space now....and they can be well en suite with the space you will have left....mind u only the two rooms at the extreme end of the house will be crossed ventilated...The room in the middle will have one big window at the centre.....u can also add entrance porch to the front of the building for aesthetics

Thanks for the observations,
Av look at it very well and I see by doing that, I will be having two exit door at the same direction.
And also part of the conditions of the design was that I don't want the guest room to be in between my room and the children room so than I can monitor movements right from my room
And also, ventilation is very important.
I will try to reduce the size of the lobby to have more room space.

I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Sale At Adewole Mandate Market Ilorin Kwara State / ONE ROOM in FLAT For RENT @ ONITSHA HOUSING ESTATE / Renovating An Old Village House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.