Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians (1175 Views)

President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / "I Would Rather Invest In Agric Than Give N5k To Unemployed Nigerians" - Buhari / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Kolababe: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
While speaking during a meeting in Saudi Arabia, President Buhari said he had a different opinion on the N5000 stipend his party promised to give to unemployed Nigerians when they come into power.

Buhari said he would rather use the N5000 to repair the infrastructures in schools and empower mining and agriculture than to give the money to people who don't work;

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Kolababe: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by busuyem: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kolababe:
Read more http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/buhari-says-he-would-rather-invest-in.html

That's ok. Giving u fish is not the best but teaching you how to fish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by ozy4christ(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is somebody with me?did u hear baba o o
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
But Sir, nobody forced you into making such a promise during your numerous campaigns. Why are you exempting yourself from the elegant promise you made and pushing it upon your party.
#bringback our N5000.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Standing5(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
If true, then I support it. Aregbesola did his and it has culminated into a disaster. Invest into teaching and empowering people to fish rather than dashing out fishes from your dwindling pond (the oil earning) that can hardly feed you(FG recurrent bill), afterall people aren't droping dead from hunger or cripling yet.
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Raphael81(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
mmmmm if u consider 5k and mechanised agriculture, u will prefer the latter only if it will work cos in naija nothing works to be sincere
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
I nor agree oooo. We want our N5000 now!!!

ALL WE ARE SAYING, GIVE US OUR N5000!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by timisco1: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
5000 5000 5000... Buhari will never change, d next tin him go talk b say, no b him bin dey go round all d states dey campaign, say na him ghost, cause ntin as truth ho come from dat my nigga... Welcome to Nigeria... APC... CHAIN...
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by OKDnigeria: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
busuyem:

Didn't they know dat when they made d promise?
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by brodalikeme(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
That sounds more reasonable to me. Better than feeding one DG fat in the name of alleviating poverty.
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by aleege: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
When would this fed govt stop 2 b confuse
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr president pls fulfill ur promises stop taking us for granted #VEX
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by omogin(f): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Confusion at the very peak. I wish the APC experiment on Nigeria goodluck
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
But Sir, nobody forced you into making such a promise during your numerous campaigns. I still have the videos with me. Why are you exempting yourself from the elegant promise you made and pushing it upon your party.
#bringback our N5000.
please provide the vido liar he never promise 5k to youth
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
please provide the vido liar he never promise 5k to youth

Lol, we don provoke my Bro. N5000 is not easy to come by
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari and his party APC are so daft and so confused and they are the greatest pathological liars devil made.the worst thing to eva happen to this country is voting APC.after winning the election,after promising you would pay unemployed youth,after not paying or fulfilling your promise for 9 month,now u no u want to build mines.now u no they don't work,wen they were fooling there self shouting sia baba and change they were working and the were useful.any man that quotes me and spit rubbish or try to defend this useless dunce of a president the wrath of the devil shall descend on him.I work,I earn good pay for a young man my age so I don't need d 5k, but this men,this useless APC of a party should not take us for a ride.bkus we are not fools like there zombies.
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by yaqq: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
but seriously how is paying 5k monthly realistic sef
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by ozoebuka1(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2016
busuyem:

what is integrity? ur master lacks that and u? u are just gullible and irritating!!! damn.
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Those promises were made at $100 dollar oil. Not realistic at $30 dollar oil. Leadership must evaluate its decisions at every moments.
Kudos PMB.

Yes it is a failed promise. But it is better to made d right decision even though it may lead to failed promises.

PMB did not deny the promise was made. He is only saying on his scale of preference, that is not among top priority.

PMB is a firm and sincere leader. He speak his mind straight up.

No president in the world including United State of America, have ever succeeded in fulfilling all campaign promises.

At every point in time, a leader must evaluate what he consider most important to d nation and make a bold decision. Leadership is dynamic

It is better to be criticise for not achieving a campaign promise than implementing a promise that is unrealistic just to save face.

Even if it means losing the next election,or losing popularity, a leader must put the country first.

The funny thing is dat those wailers who never supported the idea, who said it will prokote laziness, will still be the one to condemn and criticise him for not prioritising it instead of commending him for doing d needful
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016
He is a liar
Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by drss(m): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2016
APC = SCAM

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by drss(m): 1:23am On Feb 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
Buhari and his party APC are so daft and so confused and they are the greatest pathological liars devil made.the worst thing to eva happen to this country is voting APC.after winning the election,after promising you would pay unemployed youth,after not paying or fulfilling your promise for 9 month,now u no u want to build mines.now u no they don't work,wen they were fooling there self shouting sia baba and change they were working and the were useful.any man that quotes me and spit rubbish or try to defend this useless dunce of a president the wrath of the devil shall descend on him.I work,I earn good pay for a young man my age so I don't need d 5k, but this men,this useless APC of a party should not take us for a ride.bkus we are not fools like there zombies.
meanwhile in oda parts on d con3, a.bo.kis ar burning their brooms. grin

Re: Buhari Says He Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Give N5k To Nigerians by Mynd44: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2016

(1)

Breaking: Tension As Police Arrest Faleke’s Relation / Photos Of A Nigerian Female Soldier Allegedly Beheaded By Boko Haram / Danladi Umar To Withdraw From Saraki Case Evidence Against Him Too Compelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.