₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,526 members, 5,115,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 10:12 AM

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase (2646 Views)

Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase by hycent11: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Hello guys, you can drop ur questions and let the experts answer them for you

1 Like

Re: Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase by hycent11: 1:40am On Feb 28, 2016
For various ways in which you can browse on ur mobile phone and also on ur system, I have dropped various tutorials I would want you guys to read through at http://www.dataservices.com.ng
It includes basically Mtn and Etisalat packages. There are other informative news to view.
Also don't forget to subscribe for email updates for subsequent post that would be launched... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase by lordkenny(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2016
hycent11:
Hello guys, you can drop ur questions and let the experts answer them for you
how can i browse for free on my phone and pc
Re: Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase by Segunagagu(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2016
lordkenny:

how can i browse for free on my phone and pc
Lmaoooo
Re: Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase by penukz2015(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Able engineers.. Pls someone should help with solution..
HOW to unlock Motorola Android. Model number =Moto E. Android 4.4.2.11.
My contact
@penukz, 08114119580 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Forget Power Button: Turn ON And OFF Your Android Phone With This Trick / MTN At It Again :) / Glo Network No Longer In My Area(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.